Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Manly Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are the guys in yaoi attractive?
  Yeah......
  No......
  Eh.....
View Results

Genica Pussywillow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:05 pm
[Well, you could look for Bara which is manly men in yaoi]
[Bu, they're usually huge - there's not really any grey area with yaoiXD]
[Honestly, though, I just avoid actual yaoi/BL and slash things instead razz ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:54 pm
Cross-dressing, long hair, that's fine and dandy... if the character can beat the s**t out of somebody and doesn't cry during sex. Big eyes on a guy is stupid. Yuck.

On the other hand, I do like manly yaoi guys. A lot. Sure, not body builder types, but guys with guy traits... like beards, rough qualities, small eyes, muscle, big shoulders, wear the same shirt fifty hundred times in a row.

And I also admit that a manly uke is hot.  

Scribraven

Princess Karis

7,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:55 pm
Skizzors
Princess Karis
Sorry if I like ***** in anime/manga! And my friends call me a *****... crying i'm just 14! mad I think it's such a fluffy, angsty, adorable, heart-moving anime...Soubi's amazingly sexy-hot, and Ritsuka is sooooo huggable, kidnappable, chainable, playable, teasable, rap- eek erm... twisted
I don't like Soubi/Ritsuka, but Seimei/Ritsuka on the other hand.. ninja

Teenage ***** unite! scream heart Kidding.

in that case...I like SeimeixRitsuka too, but I still love SoubixRitsuka the most!! They're the perfect pairing!! whee Seimei's just too much of a b*****d for me...have you SEEN volume 6??!!? scream gonk Poor Soubi...
ANYWAYS, I like...incest... stare especially Uchihacest! And Hyuugacest!! whee But not Elric-cest *Fullmetal Alchemist* gonk And umm, yea, that's about it! for now....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:59 pm
Scribraven
Cross-dressing, long hair, that's fine and dandy... if the character can beat the s**t out of somebody and doesn't cry during sex. Big eyes on a guy is stupid. Yuck.

On the other hand, I do like manly yaoi guys. A lot. Sure, not body builder types, but guys with guy traits... like beards, rough qualities, small eyes, muscle, big shoulders, wear the same shirt fifty hundred times in a row.

I think big eyes on a guy is ok...but I totally hate it when they CRY with big, fat, real TEARS...but of course any other fluid is acceptable ninja 4laugh sweatdrop OOOH!! Cross-dressing and long hair is so totally HAWT!! whee
How about KakashixIruka?  

Princess Karis

7,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200

ayame389

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:17 pm
i really really like pretty men and most of the yaoi mangas i've read have done that really well, but i also like men with muscles as long as its not like body builder muscle(too much muscle creeps me out) i have to say that i am not into the mangas where the uke is too feminine to the point that they pretty much r a girl. when i read yaoi mangas i'm looking for 2 guys to be in love, not a guy and a gender confused uke.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:29 pm
Scribraven

[A little OT, but I bet you hate Clamp, huh?]
[They have the biggest possible eyesXD]

Genica Pussywillow

Scribraven

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:07 pm
Genica Pussywillow
Scribraven

[A little OT, but I bet you hate Clamp, huh?]
[They have the biggest possible eyesXD]

^^* Actually, no, oddly enough... they got me into BL. Their shoujo-ish stories attracted me initially. I can avoid the eye-thing, b/c their stories are very impressive, and most of the relationships are handled nicely. Some of their stuff I can't stand, but other stuff I like.

For instance, I like Tsubasa and XXXHolic. Kurogane=hawt. And Watanuki and Doumeki are pretty normal looking... plus good story, so. I hate Yukito from Cardcaptor, though I love Yue. Subaru could grow a backbone, but Seishirō gives me the creeps (which I like). I hated Fai until recent chapters.

RG Veda is terrible, though. What a flat series!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:12 pm
Princess Karis
Scribraven

I think big eyes on a guy is ok...but I totally hate it when they CRY with big, fat, real TEARS...but of course any other fluid is acceptable ninja 4laugh sweatdrop OOOH!! Cross-dressing and long hair is so totally HAWT!! whee
How about KakashixIruka?

KakaIru is one of my favorite Naruto slash pairs, though it's beat by KibaxShino. I don't like how 'ruka always is 'girlified' by the fanfic writers. He is definitely uke, but he can be a manly uke!

Yep, the tears bigger than their eyes? I mean, are they getting badly dehydrated or what? ( wink And, yes, we all are fine about the other fluids )  

Scribraven

toachung

7,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:17 am
bloodxyouxspilt
I usually go for the pretty guy that can't be mistaken for a girl,(...>.> if that makes any sense to anyone but me) but i wouldn't mind reading a manga with muscled guys and stubble. Though they can't be built like a prowrestler cause I just don't like that... sweatdrop

I understand and agree. 3nodding The really girly guy is funny, but the unmistakeable man is hot.
I don't know if I'd like a hairy-ish guy because I've never seen it. arrow Hint hint. How can I know if I would like if I can't find it? stare
I do know that I like skinny, muscular men. Yes, it is an oxymoron. No, I don't know if it makes sense to anyone else. I find really, really muscled men freak me out. I don't like the whole no-neck thing. Kinda creepy. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:09 am
XD One of my favorite pics that I think is appropriate here... http://drayokstar.deviantart.com/art/The-Fact-56422219  

RoseSpirit

5,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200

Miami 1989

Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:24 pm
Honesty, it depends. I'm not a huge fan of Manly men yaoi, but for god's sake, make the guy actually a guy! Not a girl with manly parts. -_- Plus it's a great break from all of the Bishie love.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:52 am
I prefer that the guys look like guys, but a femme guy is ok. If I am watching man love I don't want one who looks like a girl, otherwise it looks like its straight.

teddytoles

Mrs_seido

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:50 pm
veriety is good i think sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:56 am
I don't mind pretty men. Maybe even a very moderate about of weepy girly men.

But I really love manly men. Those relationships have the steamyist sexiest stuff of all. Pretty men with muscle is even better for me. (Like yellow which is a nice example of manly men who are pretty)

Someone mentioned she loved Xaldin early in this thread. Yay! I totally agree. I'm am in love with his sideburns right now. It seems recently I've been finding sideburns very sexy. (Like miyagi from junjou romantica)  

malicer333

angelic scum

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:20 pm
i prefer my bishies

i love those naona bohra pictures on earlier pages
she's my second favourite mangaka =P  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers