Reply † The Dark Sanctuary †
Shadow's Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:52 am
Shadow, you may be happy to know there is going to be a Lego Batman and Indiana Jones games.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:55 am
Yeah I already know. I'm so excited about the Indiana Jones games..I've been trying to find info about it since they said it first existed. It's out a couple of days before my birthday xd  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Izlin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:14 am
well we know what someone wnats for her birthday. >< lol domokun  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:28 am
felillia
well we know what someone wnats for her birthday. >< lol domokun

hehe xp my mum and dad are buying it for me. I want the new Disturbed album too which out on the same date blaugh
Only my family will remember my birthay..my friends never do..especially this year cause I'll have finished my year at university a month before my birthday so no-one will care. sweatdrop crying  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Izlin

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:45 am
awwww...but it is cool that your getting the new album to i am jealous!!! you rock! i hope you have a good birthday thought ill try to get on gaia and tell you!  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:59 am
hehe. thankyou smile  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Izlin

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:01 am
xp xp xp xp xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:24 am
At the moment this is bugging me...
Have you all seen the new Label feature on Gaia?? What possessed the Admins to make this?! It's so immature I can't believe it was even created when Gaia sorely needs updates to certain features like the journals, houses, guilds, rather than new features that no-one wants!
It's not so much the idea of the label creature that annoys me, but the words...I can understand you labelling someone something "mean" that is meant is a joke, but is "Skank" and "Fugly" a joke? It seems a bit offensive to me...
It would have been ok if they had used names like: "cute" or "god/goddess" or "cool dude" or perhaps for the "mean" ones.."loser" or "bimbo" ...  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Kalvaya

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:00 am
Shadow__Dweller
At the moment this is bugging me...
Have you all seen the new Label feature on Gaia?? What possessed the Admins to make this?! It's so immature I can't believe it was even created when Gaia sorely needs updates to certain features like the journals, houses, guilds, rather than new features that no-one wants!
It's not so much the idea of the label creature that annoys me, but the words...I can understand you labelling someone something "mean" that is meant is a joke, but is "Skank" and "Fugly" a joke? It seems a bit offensive to me...
It would have been ok if they had used names like: "cute" or "god/goddess" or "cool dude" or perhaps for the "mean" ones.."loser" or "bimbo" ...

Quit complaining Rocker xp

Seriously though I do agree. It's fine up to a certain point and then it goes past the point of good taste, Or something like that.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:38 pm
Shadow__Dweller
I hate society...especially the way society depicts the way a woman "must" look. I'm tired of appearances being everything...on the website youthink.com there was one poll which said "would you rather be beautiful and stupid, or intelligent and ugly" and over 50% of people said they would rather be beautiful and stupid...that just shows you how appearances are everything in today's world..I hate the way appearances can get your further than intelligence...
what I hate most if how people actually treat you differently if you look good...one model (I can't remember her name right now) said that people treated her better because she looked good, especially men...why should someone be treated any better just because they look good??
I hate the media most of all for spreading this stupid view..for instance, advertising makes women feel insecure, so that they will go out and bu the make up or the dress or whatever to make them look better...why should they?! Why does it matter?! I think this really bugs me so much because even though I tell myself over and over that it doesn't matter, I can't help but feel the pressure put on me by society...I feel inadequate and like I'm lower around people who are pretty...my confidence just leaks away if I'm in the same room as someone really pretty...as if I'm beneath them...I can't help but feel ugly..
GODDAMN SOCIETY..I really hate being a woman sometimes..no actually, I take that back..I hate being a woman MOST OF THE TIME.

i don't care how people think i am me or how i look  

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:45 am
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death
Shadow__Dweller
I hate society...especially the way society depicts the way a woman "must" look. I'm tired of appearances being everything...on the website youthink.com there was one poll which said "would you rather be beautiful and stupid, or intelligent and ugly" and over 50% of people said they would rather be beautiful and stupid...that just shows you how appearances are everything in today's world..I hate the way appearances can get your further than intelligence...
what I hate most if how people actually treat you differently if you look good...one model (I can't remember her name right now) said that people treated her better because she looked good, especially men...why should someone be treated any better just because they look good??
I hate the media most of all for spreading this stupid view..for instance, advertising makes women feel insecure, so that they will go out and bu the make up or the dress or whatever to make them look better...why should they?! Why does it matter?! I think this really bugs me so much because even though I tell myself over and over that it doesn't matter, I can't help but feel the pressure put on me by society...I feel inadequate and like I'm lower around people who are pretty...my confidence just leaks away if I'm in the same room as someone really pretty...as if I'm beneath them...I can't help but feel ugly..
GODDAMN SOCIETY..I really hate being a woman sometimes..no actually, I take that back..I hate being a woman MOST OF THE TIME.

I wish I didn't care so much but..I just want to be liked..I don't want people to dislike me..gah..I'm too nice a person sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:45 pm
Shadow__Dweller
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death
Shadow__Dweller

I wish I didn't care so much but..I just want to be liked..I don't want people to dislike me..gah..I'm too nice a person sweatdrop

i want be like to( the main person that like me best should be me blaugh biggrin , but it is always great to be like by other people. mainly if i don't like myself no will mrgreen ) 3nodding
i dislike the way some people look at me  

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rayvnn Fever

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:16 pm
One of the things I hate most in life are the ubber pushy religious nuts. A good portion of them being Jehovah's Witness and Christians. I have nothing against them, even though I couldn't give a rats a** about religion since it's only caused nothing but war and rage. And it's not like people should hate the entire religious sector (group) just because of the nutters that think it's okay to go up to your door and try to frickin talk to you about how jesus died for your sins. It really pisses me off! stressed I mean what the hell do I have to do to get you off my porch man? Tell you I'm Satan's child and may the devil be with thee? While it sounds funny I don't want to make fun of people like that since I have religious friends.

But hell, why do they think we want to hear about it? If we don't know about it, did they ever stop to think we don't care?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:51 am
Rayvnn Fever
One of the things I hate most in life are the ubber pushy religious nuts. A good portion of them being Jehovah's Witness and Christians. I have nothing against them, even though I couldn't give a rats a** about religion since it's only caused nothing but war and rage. And it's not like people should hate the entire religious sector (group) just because of the nutters that think it's okay to go up to your door and try to frickin talk to you about how jesus died for your sins. It really pisses me off! stressed I mean what the hell do I have to do to get you off my porch man? Tell you I'm Satan's child and may the devil be with thee? While it sounds funny I don't want to make fun of people like that since I have religious friends.

But hell, why do they think we want to hear about it? If we don't know about it, did they ever stop to think we don't care?

I hate that too. I hate the way they "sell" their religion at the doorstep...I can't even understand why they do it...does it matter to them if I don't believe? Why do they feel the need to sell it?  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Xx-Razzmatazz-xX

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:24 pm
Shadow__Dweller
Rayvnn Fever

I hate that too. I hate the way they "sell" their religion at the doorstep...I can't even understand why they do it...does it matter to them if I don't believe? Why do they feel the need to sell it?

Curse me and my religion... T___T
We used to go door to door like that to tell people about our religion, and blah, blah ,blah. However, we haven't done that, or went to church, in like, years... O.o

† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff