Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
And So Quoth the Raven (( Adventure RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  Yes
  No
View Results

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:22 pm
"One for the Dark Forest, though not much isn't dark anymore" Leon murmured something and his fingertips glowed as he ran them through the air a few pentagrams, and many other elemental signs around it, something of a varied wiccan life symbol, it spun and turned into a large purple portal "Anywhere specifically?" he asked, carefully taking the note from her... (( Do u mean the dark forest like the on up near pikes peak? Cause ive seen it before, its super awesome... ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:24 pm
[Vamp you forgot to put up my profile >.>]

Curiously, Scarlett watch how this man can set up portals, she had never done it before so it wouldn't hurt to see how he did it

SweetHugz

Rika Shay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:25 pm
"Thanks," Rika said, watching her note disappear, and hoping that it got to who it was supposed to get to in time...
((No, I just made up a name for a place. =p))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:31 pm
"So what was it for anyway, hell who might help, I have alot of connections..." he smiled faintly as he sat cross-legged on the ground in front of where he had made the portal (( Yeah, it never hurts to make up stuff when you have no idea where to put stuff XP lol im soooo bored here... sad ))  

vampslayer3

Rika Shay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:35 pm
"I had to contact someone...back home." Rika said. "I wonder when that guy got off to..." She also sat on the ground so that she was facing Leon.
((Yeah, I'm pretty bored too... Something needs to happen here...)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:39 pm
"So what's been up? And I still think you shouldn't omit the details of your work" Leon looked at her, a smile still on his face, he puled out a deck of cards, he had always been good with card tricks, and loved to play with them from time to time "You familiar with the game Rummy?" he asked, hoping for a game... (( Zach needs to find a way to find out that he's the darkness, cause he's suppost to try and smite meh! And yea, i know how you feel, i stayed home from school today and wasn't allowed outside so ive been bored all day ))  

vampslayer3

Rika Shay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:46 pm
"Not particularly... And, if you MUST know..." She found his smile...enchanting, to say the least. "I'm here on a mission to recover something lost eons ago that could potentially destroy all of humanity if placed into the wrong hands. It wasn't dangerous at first, but it's developed over time and now could be horribly dangerous..." She trailed off, wondering why on Earth she had just told him that.
As she talked, she had placed her hands on the dirt path and used her magic to grow a small plant, which now had flowers blooming beneath her fingers.
((Well I had to go to school today, but my classes are SO boring...))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:52 pm
(( Yeah, I friggin hate school...)) "Ahhh I see, something like a weapon, i've heard of something like that in greek mythology, I think was the Ophiotaurus? Yes yes, the Ophiotaurus, a small serpent tailed manatee, it was told in greek mythology that if you sacrificed its entrails to a burning flame, you would gain the power to defeat the gods..." his eyes were closed in concentration as he said this but he smiled as he opened his eyes, he realized he had begun doing his tricks, the cards flew from hand to hand, the images changing all the time, a card would start off a queen and when it flew back to the other hand it would be an ace, it was quite a cool display...  

vampslayer3

Rika Shay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:57 pm
Rika watched Leon perform his card tricks, her eyes growing wider and wider as he spoke.
"I...don't really think that's it..." Rika said. "I was under the impression it wasn't alive... I think it's some sort of relic maybe..."
The flowers were growing larger now and changing colour. They were orange, dark in the middle, and fading to lighter on the outsides of the petals. Rika picked one of the flowers and held it up so that she could smell it.
((I don't mind school so much. My classes are really easy, and I love seeing all my friends...))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:01 pm
((The only reason I go to school is so I can hang out with my friends and get in trouble for skating the courtyard... lol )) Leon looked at her quizzically "Into my cards are you? And as for the Ophiotaurus.." he put his card back into a stack and lay them on the ground for a moment "I don't think it's alive either, but it could always be a possibility..." his voice triled off as he spoke, wondering about other greek mythological happenings, they had always seemed very intriguing to him...  

vampslayer3

Rika Shay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:06 pm
"I wonder..." Rika said. "Maybe you're right. It IS a possibility. But how will I find it?" She placed the flower back on the dirt path and fused its roots back into the ground. "Or is it really just a myth?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:12 pm
"I heard of stories where the son of Poseidon could call it to him, but I don't think there are any in this day and age..." he frowned a little bit, deep in thought...  

vampslayer3

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:13 pm
Scarlett listened to the story carefully. Her eyes widen with shock when she remember that one of the animals told her the story. It was a female tree snake that told her this. Something about her ancestors and Ophiotaurus.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:16 pm
"The son of Poseidon, huh?" Rika asked. She sighed. "I'm right back where I started... Nowhere." She leaned her elbows on her knees and propped her chin in her hands, looking quite upset. Sky sat on her shoulder looking around interestedly.  

Rika Shay

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:28 pm
"Yeah, it kinda sucks huh? I've been in that position, and I trust you'll fid something out soon" Leon smiled warmly at her and began doing tricks wih the cards again...  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff