Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Lisim ever found yourself doing it?!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi_Koi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:41 am
:'D Hes become a part of me  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:25 am
Even before I met L, I've always been biting my thumb and slouching (I sit like Near)...... stare
And when I took the Death Note personality test, I got L blaugh
The last three lines of L's personality analysis really fits me....=/

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Take the Death Note Personality test =]

hamustarr

Ryuzaki - Silence

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:53 am
I too hold my phone (Which I rarely use) a similar way L does.
I also put my thumb against my teeth a lot, but that's because I like my teeth. They feel nice, xd . I've done that before I watched Death Note though.

I also have a new love for White, Long Sleeve Shirts, due to L and his... Animé Influence.

Edit - For the Personality test, I got Near. biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:39 am
I knew that L-ism I did that day was only a one time thing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tea with Bubbly

Piffle Inna Box

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:12 am
I got L in that test. (and I'll just assume that not many 19-year-old females have actually taken this test. xd )

Done it before ages ago though and got Rem that time.

Silly internet quizzes.

xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:06 pm
User ImageWe have no form, therefore we fear it and because...

Two things I do that L does but I shouldn't....walk around bare footed and love things that are sweet. Both are bad due to being diabetic. Dx But I hate shoes and wearing socks. My feet get hot!

Bite my nails a lot. O.o That may or may not count.

...we are formless, we revere it. Thus we are slain.User Image

iFaith-Chan

Jirachi-tan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:43 pm
User Image

User Image.I bite my nails all the time and don't even notice most of the time and I run around bare foot most of the time.User Image

Saa wasuremashou sono mirai ga
Mata chinurarete yuku nante
Namanurui kaze toguro wo maitara
Sore ga tabun aizu...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:59 pm
I find myself picking things up with just my thumb and pointer finger. I think I started this before watching Death Note, but now I'm not sure... xd  

HiroXHiro

darkwings63

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:23 pm
I bite my nails like L. I've also gotten into the very bad habit of sometimes picking up the phone like him...many weird looks in my direction...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:59 am
okay when i do homework i sit like him in my chair it really does help with thinking and i have a tendency of eating cake the same way he does... also i have a habit on putting my finger to my mouth when i'm thinking, and uh thats all with L i do act like Light sometimes do...i go insane sometimes and i have a death note heart so yeah i act like L and Light...  

cHoKoLaTe AND RuM

Ruuche

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:15 pm
I've been alone all my life...User Image

for some reason, i seem to have a lot of L's quirks...mos tof the time when I'm thinking, i tend to stick my finger in my mouth and biting it...(before, it was a habit to keep me from thinking too much) and I love cake and sweets (They make me fat though TT) and I always seem to hold my papers weird because once you notice what people actually do when handing them out, you tend to get grossed out.

but now I've gained my lightUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:40 pm
I've been sitting like L before I ever watched Death note. I started chewing on my thumb nail since I saw him doing it. Btw he doesen't suck his thumb. He put's the bottom front teeth into the nail of this thumb and lightly bights. Sometimes he is so distracted, that he loses attention, and the thumb slips slitghtly, so his thumb is slightly in his mouth.

The same with the phone, I can't seem to keep myself from holding it that way, or anything else. It's very addictive to do so. I find that when I give myself time to think, I talk like him. Because firstly, he pauses in his speech, which is plenty of time for anyone to take their long stupid normal boring speech, and make it shound short, percice, and lacking of emmotion like L's. Secondly the pausing makes you look more like him, providing you don't do the motions of thinking, or say um, or anything like that. Also I don't use hand jestures anymore, or atleast most of the time. Because I never see him using them.

I have always eaten sweets all of the time. though I get pimples, I never get fat from them, I am simply too healthy, for reasons unknown to me. I suppose if I ate more balenced, healthy foods, I would be superman.
I can easly talk with sweets in my mouth like he does, though most people don't seem to understand what I am saying. By now I have realized, that they put little effort into listening, just want me to be polite, and are pretending that my voice is not clear. I know this because it is shown in their hand jestures, tone of voice, and facial expressions.

I have always walked like him(except the hunch, and am working on that), and have been scratching 1 leg with the other as long as I can remember(most people think that legs are just about only good for walking swimming, running and doing sports, but they are still a limb).

I always have that same expression as him though. naturally, without effort(though it looks different because my face is shaped differently).  

27x

Naomi Baine

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:22 pm
I sit like Near, sometimes. But I always have held things like L does(Unless it's a pen/pencil), and I am almost always barefoot. :3 I don't wear white shirts, but I wear black, perhaps I'm like BB? :/ I prefer meats and fruits to sugar, however. Dx It just kind of..Hurts my teeth after a while. I prefer sour and spicy foods. :3 I cant' sit like L, it's SO hard. >< I always fall.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:15 am
User Image

I've always walked barefooted before I even discovered Mr. L. But recently, I've noticed I've been biting my thumb in class...

Previously Osaka Eats Your Grandma. Decided that it's more fun to be inflatable than eat Grandmas.

Fluffy Inflatable Osaka

Zetta Yay

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:16 pm
I sit like him, hold the phone like him, hold papers like him sometimes, and my teacher always tells me to sit like a normal person.. D:  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff