Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga
was there a manga or an anime that made you cry? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

was there any anime/manga that made you cry?
  yep...
  none...
View Results

Key of Heart

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:55 am
Episode 25 of Fullmetal Alchemist (who did NOT cry during that scene?!)

The end of Furi Kuri (before the credits. not the very very end, where the guitar string is plucked) IT'S SO HEARTRENDING crying

Lots of other times where I felt CLOSE to crying, but no tears actually falling.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:02 pm
The Graveyard of Fireflies
I CANT REMEBER WHY I SAW IT BUT IT MADE ME SAD =(  

0obunnny0o

LilBopar121

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:24 pm
The last episode of Fruit Basket made me cry crying crying  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:26 pm
Eh, I'm a wimp. If I'm alone and watching an anime where it is remotely sad I'll cry. However if anyone else is with me I probably won't. Animes that I really remember crying during though would be the last couple episodes of Hell Girl and when anyone died during Gundam Seed.  

Homicidal Duck

Care Bear Assassin

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:54 pm
I cried during the last book of Absolute Boyfriend, when Nina died and the chimera talked and Ed got real emotional, an episode of Naruto here and there, Alice 19th had a few moments in the manga that had me crying there too, and some Bleach episodes.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:45 pm
Fullmetal Alchemist episode 25.
Fushigi Yuugi episode 33.
Yu Yu Hakusho episode 52.
Yu Yu Hakusho episode 112. (The first viewing only. The episode wasn't sad in mood at all - it was the knowledge that that was the final episode of my favorite anime that made me cry.)
Grave of the Fireflies

... there are more, I know. I just can't remember them all at the moment.  

Lum Cheng

Saireena

O.G. Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:10 am
I cried after watching the end of death note. I was so sad when light died.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:45 pm
L death made me cry, some Naruto scenes made me cry, and when they are burying Hughes in FMA.  

Akuro_Chikamatsu

Romantic Guildswoman

9,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:27 pm
zOMG.
There are so many animes that have made me cry, I could never list them all.
The last episode of Elfen Lied made me cry (mainly what happened to Mariko and what Lucy said to Nana. Oh, and if I remember correctly, the little 'confrontation' between Lucy and Kouta had me crying)
In the last episode of Kamisama Kazoku, Meme's "Noooo!" made me cry.
And this is gonna sound stupid, but...when Ayumi's magical underwear slowly began to fall off in Magikano.
THAT was heartbreaking.
:'[

As for mangas, Bitter Virgin made me cry.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:50 am
lets see here.
first i cried in a few eisodes of naruto, i forgot what i cried about but it had to do with my fave characted itachi.

next i cried the most when L died in death note. i always look away now whenever it comes to a part where he dies. Plus i listen to the song gaeta's lamnet that L voice actor alessandro juliani sings and the little video with L in it that goes along with the song L dies in and i love the song because its pretty much dedicated to L.

also i cried at the last episode of ouran highschool host club when tamaki was leaving for europe i think and the hosts tried getting him back and showed how much tamaki means to them. i pretty much died at the end  

toxic_cookie1000

xoSabaku_Kusabana

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:47 am
Care Bear Assassin
I cried during the last book of Absolute Boyfriend, when Nina died and the chimera talked and Ed got real emotional, an episode of Naruto here and there, Alice 19th had a few moments in the manga that had me crying there too, and some Bleach episodes.

omg i was crying like crazy when i read the last chapters of Absolute Boyfriend
my sister came in
and was like did some one hurt you!
and then she saw my book
and started laughing
i just keep crying  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:22 pm
There are so many mangas out there that have made me cry (I don't watch anime very much, I mainly read). But a few that have made me cry are: Elfen Lied. (The anime made me sad, but the manga made me cry); Full Metal Alchemist; Full Moon O Sagashite; Rozen Maiden (I found the manga sadder); Chobits; Hibiki's Magic; Fate/Stay Night; and oh there's so many more.  

Midnight Phase

6,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Josh Stucky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:04 pm
Xxpoped-bubble-fairyxX
full moon wo sagashite
last hope
high school debut
la corda d'oro
imadoki!nowadays
gaba kawa
absulote(sp sweatdrop ?) boyfriend
vampire knight
honey hunt
honey and clover
sand chronicles
haruka -beyond the stream of time
crimson hero
b.o.d.y.
im to sensative >->
<-<

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:19 pm
0obunnny0o
The Graveyard of Fireflies
I CANT REMEBER WHY I SAW IT BUT IT MADE ME SAD =(

I was a little girl when I saw that movie, and I cried at the end of it too. I also cried when Sailor Moon didn't air for a month or so on tv when I was 4, even though I don't think that really counts sweatdrop

Other than that, I don't really cry. I was sad on epi. 25 of MFA and so on, but it didn't move me to cry or anything.  

Esora2

14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces