Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Gym Leader/Elite Four recruitment center. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:49 pm
Zack Powers
krishnath
Zack Powers
I'd like to enter a team then.

Theme: Slow.

Bronzong
Ursaring
Spiritomb
Dusknoir
Vileplume
Foretress

That was very odd, but I like it. ^^

Just goes to prove, speed ain't everything. ^^

I've got a speed team, but it's not meant for competitive battles.

Just wait and see how they're handled in battle.

Well, we are supposed to get beaten by a prepared opponent. Doesn't mean we have to make it easy for them. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:54 pm
Indeed.

I just need to finish this last guy and my team is complete.

Wont need to test it out or anything. Already know how it's going to work.

Zack Powers

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:02 pm
Zack Powers
Indeed.

I just need to finish this last guy and my team is complete.

Wont need to test it out or anything. Already know how it's going to work.

Sounds good. I'll add you to the list. ^^

The current list:

Krishnath: Dragons
Full-Metal Shinobi: Fire
Froggie of Pwnage: Ghosts
Blue Man of Destruction: Dark
Zack Powers: Slow  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:24 pm
Krishnath, here is a theme I was thinking about making...Shiny..would that be a theme? sweatdrop I am already making a shiny Eevee team..but I have enough other shiny pokemon for another team.  

blue_man_of_destruction

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:12 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
Why's it so important that we have the National Dex, anyways?

Because else you'll end up with a very sucky team ^^

Heck, wiithout the national dex, it would be impossible to make a Dragon team for example, Only having Gible, Gabite, and Garchomp to pick from makes a good team very hard to do. ^^

Not nessicarily true. Even without the National dex, I have Tropius and Charmander (soon to be Charizard) plus plenty of friends who could help...*is a Flying type favor-er* With Wi-fi and the internet, it barely matters if you have the national dex or not....

Interresting.

But it isn't really that hard to get. ^^

I know, I know..but I waste so much time battling random people over the internet and training that I havn't beaten stupid Valkner yet....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:18 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
Why's it so important that we have the National Dex, anyways?

Heck, wiithout the national dex, it would be impossible to make a Dragon team for example, Only having Gible, Gabite, and Garchomp to pick from makes a good team very hard to do. ^^

Not nessicarily true. Even without the National dex, I have Tropius and Charmander (soon to be Charizard) plus plenty of friends who could help...*is a Flying type favor-er* With Wi-fi and the internet, it barely matters if you have the national dex or not....

Interresting.

I know, I know..but I waste so much time battling random people over the internet and training that I havn't beaten stupid Valkner yet....

Valkner is a pushover, I beat him with a pokemon that was ten levels lower than his weakest... Of course, it had the ground type...

blue_man_of_destruction
Krishnath, here is a theme I was thinking about making...Shiny..would that be a theme? sweatdrop I am already making a shiny Eevee team..but I have enough other shiny pokemon for another team.

Sorry...But Shiny only changes the color of the pokemon, and that really isn't worth a theme. ^^  

krishnath

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:17 am
I forget if I even had a ground type whenever I beat Valkner.......  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:30 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
I forget if I even had a ground type whenever I beat Valkner.......
I beat him with a Garchomp... ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:34 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath

Interresting.

Valkner is a pushover, I beat him with a pokemon that was ten levels lower than his weakest... Of course, it had the ground type...

blue_man_of_destruction

Sorry...But Shiny only changes the color of the pokemon, and that really isn't worth a theme. ^^

lol didnt think so. I was thinking about changing my team to Dark/Ghost sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:42 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Interresting.

blue_man_of_destruction

lol didnt think so. I was thinking about changing my team to Dark/Ghost sweatdrop

Sorry, Ghosts are taken. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:45 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath

Interresting.

blue_man_of_destruction

Dang, I had wanted to add Gengar

Gengar/Spiritomb
Absol
Honchkrow
Houndoom
Sharpedo
Sableye  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:52 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Negai Boshi

blue_man_of_destruction

Gengar/Spiritomb
Absol
Honchkrow
Houndoom
Sharpedo
Sableye

Well, I guess you can replace either Spiritomb or Absol with a Weavile, but the 4x weakness to fighting is really going to hurt.

What surprises me is the total lack of Tyrannitar. You have a lot of options for Dark pokemon if there is something in your initial list you don't like, for example the above mentioned Tyrannitar and Weavile, as well as Skuntank and Drapion among others. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:57 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Gengar/Spiritomb
Absol
Honchkrow
Houndoom
Sharpedo
Sableye

Well, I guess you can replace either Spiritomb or Absol with a Weavile, but the 4x weakness to fighting is really going to hurt.

What surprises me is the total lack of Tyrannitar. You have a lot of options for Dark pokemon if there is something in your initial list you don't like, for example the above mentioned Tyrannitar and Weavile, as well as Skuntank and Drapion among others. ^^

I forgot about Tyranitar! gonk

Tyranitar
Absol
Houndoom
Drapion
Honchkrow
Weavile

Although I fighting pokemon can decimate this team...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:04 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Gengar/Spiritomb
Absol
Honchkrow
Houndoom
Sharpedo
Sableye

Tyranitar
Absol
Houndoom
Drapion
Honchkrow
Weavile

Honchkrow takes neutral damage from fighting. And Sableye is immune ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:07 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath

Gengar/Spiritomb
Absol
Honchkrow
Houndoom
Sharpedo
Sableye

Tyranitar
Absol
Houndoom
Drapion
Honchkrow
Weavile

Honchkrow takes neutral damage from fighting. And Sableye is immune ^^

I know that, but the others its still super effective against.  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff