Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Panic Got Aressted? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:20 am
Oh and I got "the talk" when I was like 6 years old surprised
My dad drew a picture and everything. (It was of a horse because I love horses surprised )

He's kind of a perv sometimes, to be honest.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:21 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene
candie the pirate thief
I have a fasination with tattoo's and I'm gonna get The Academy is.. lyrics on my back when my cousin comes down (I'll post pics for you guys)

Please, don't do that. sweatdrop
surprised
Why not? xp

To have song lyrics stuck to your back in ink for the rest of your life just...isn't a good thing. Imagine when you're 90 years old and you still have The Academy Is... lyrics on your back.

That's just my opinion on it. I just think most people would end up regretting something that silly.
I think if the lyrics really mean something to you and represent a certain feeling and important part of your life, they can be just as good a tattoo as anything else. After all, any artwork you get tattooed is going to stand for something and be a symbol and have a meaning to you... if there are lyrics that represent the same thing, then I don't see why getting them tattooed would be any sillier than getting an animal or a flower or whatever it is people get...

I just typed out this whole thing replying to this, and then deleted all of it. xD I don't want to argue again, so I'm just going to stop right here.

Like I said before, that was just my opinion. If someone wants to have lyrics scarred into their skin for the the rest of their life, I'm not going to stop them.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:22 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
My dad drew a picture and everything. (It was of a horse because I love horses surprised )

O.o DID THE PICTURE HAVE TWO HORSES AND THEN A BABY HORSE?

I always find my dad watching "The Girls Next Door." gonk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:13 pm
CityScene
Polyphonic Twilight

oh dear...  

xXblackXmagicXx

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:19 pm
xd

But it's okay because I like that show too.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:03 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
CityScene
Polyphonic Twilight

oh dear...

Oh my.. XDD thats a pretty uh.. strange? Movie XDD?

Anyways.. of course they were acting, I've never seen police like that in Vegas haha and they smile too much XDD <3

Panda Cheval

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:34 am
CityScene
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene
candie the pirate thief
I have a fasination with tattoo's and I'm gonna get The Academy is.. lyrics on my back when my cousin comes down (I'll post pics for you guys)

surprised
Why not? xp

To have song lyrics stuck to your back in ink for the rest of your life just...isn't a good thing. Imagine when you're 90 years old and you still have The Academy Is... lyrics on your back.

That's just my opinion on it. I just think most people would end up regretting something that silly.
I think if the lyrics really mean something to you and represent a certain feeling and important part of your life, they can be just as good a tattoo as anything else. After all, any artwork you get tattooed is going to stand for something and be a symbol and have a meaning to you... if there are lyrics that represent the same thing, then I don't see why getting them tattooed would be any sillier than getting an animal or a flower or whatever it is people get...

I just typed out this whole thing replying to this, and then deleted all of it. xD I don't want to argue again, so I'm just going to stop right here.

Like I said before, that was just my opinion. If someone wants to have lyrics scarred into their skin for the the rest of their life, I'm not going to stop them.
I still think it's discussing and not arguing xp wink
But whatever.

Yeah I think you just gotta let people do what they're gonna do.. you can try to talk some sense into them, but most of the time they'll probably just do it anyway. If it makes them happy and isn't harming anyone else, then why not? xp

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:47 am
CityScene
Polyphonic Twilight

No gonk
It was like a horse mounting a blob that was also supposed to be a horse gonk gonk gonk

Scarred me for life xp

Polyphonic Twilight

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:40 pm
CityScene
Polyphonic Twilight

Oh my...I find my dad watching MTV, especially Shakira, when he like blocked MTV, VH1, and E! and all those "entertainment" channels from me. xp

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:24 pm
CityScene
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene
candie the pirate thief

surprised
Why not? xp

Well just imagine when your skin gets all wrinkly that no one would be able to read the lyric lines anymore. But I'll admit getting lyrics tattooed is pretty cool.

GoodbyeLights

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:41 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene
Polyphonic Twilight

No gonk
It was like a horse mounting a blob that was also supposed to be a horse gonk gonk gonk

Scarred me for life xp
=O
You were SIX when this happened?
O_O  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:42 pm
CityScene
Scarlet Summer
CityScene
Scarlet Summer
Polyphonic Twilight
Seriously. I don't get how it's even possible.. but the other day, we were watching TV, and she was channel surfing... and she passed TMF and it was a live performance by Fall Out Boy. So I of course was like "stop, go back!" and then after a few seconds she's like "who's that fat guy?" and I was like "MOM SERIOUSLY. Patrick's not fat! surprised " and then she was like "who's Patrick?" and I say "the singer." and she says "yeah, but what band?"

I was like eek gonk
I have a huge FOB poster in my room, my mom was at Decaydance Fest with me, and every time Thnks Fr The Mmrs was on the radio or TV I would turn it up and listen/watch and every time I'd tell her it was Fall Out Boy. So you think by now she'd recognize at least the music, if not them. But nooo.

@Poly : Wow. eek
I'm sorry your mom doesn't know who FOB is.
My mom knows who they are... kinda.

The worst thing my mom ever did was confuse Spencer and Brendon.
I was like "Mother! How could you confuse them?!"
She hasn't confused them since...

My dad always confuses Ryan and Brendon. And a few times he called Brendon Brandon. But I got really mad at him and now he remembers that it's Brendon.

Ugggh... how can parents confuse them? talk2hand
None of the guys look remotely alike.

That sucks, mean dad of yours.

They sort of do look alike, actually. O.o I mean, they all basically have the same color hair, and three out of four of them have the same color eyes. And none of them are like, overweight, and they all dress somewhat similar especially in photoshoots.

My dad isn't mean at all! My dad in amaaazzing.
My mom on the otherhand... xp

I meant their facial feature aren't remotely alike.
It's not like you see Brendon with amazing cheekbones... sweatdrop

My dad is nice.
It's just he doesn't understand my whole music obsession like my mom does.

cat 1ady

cat 1ady

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:46 pm
CityScene
Scarlet Summer
Oh.
Well my parents aren't into that.

I haven't even had "the talk" yet.
My parents realize I've learned that junk at school.

I don't think I'm ever going to get "the talk." rofl
My parents like...I don't know. I think they trust me. I think they know that I'm not going to do anything uber stupid.

My parents know I'm not going to do something stupid either.
I'm just surprised because I thought all parents gave "the talk".

And no my parents aren't into sex.
They haven't been in the house alone since I was like in 4th grade.
(Lol. I feel weird saying sex and parents in the same sentence...)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:46 pm
Scarlet Summer
CityScene
Scarlet Summer
CityScene
Scarlet Summer
Polyphonic Twilight
Seriously. I don't get how it's even possible.. but the other day, we were watching TV, and she was channel surfing... and she passed TMF and it was a live performance by Fall Out Boy. So I of course was like "stop, go back!" and then after a few seconds she's like "who's that fat guy?" and I was like "MOM SERIOUSLY. Patrick's not fat! surprised " and then she was like "who's Patrick?" and I say "the singer." and she says "yeah, but what band?"

I was like eek gonk
I have a huge FOB poster in my room, my mom was at Decaydance Fest with me, and every time Thnks Fr The Mmrs was on the radio or TV I would turn it up and listen/watch and every time I'd tell her it was Fall Out Boy. So you think by now she'd recognize at least the music, if not them. But nooo.

@Poly : Wow. eek
I'm sorry your mom doesn't know who FOB is.
My mom knows who they are... kinda.

The worst thing my mom ever did was confuse Spencer and Brendon.
I was like "Mother! How could you confuse them?!"
She hasn't confused them since...

My dad always confuses Ryan and Brendon. And a few times he called Brendon Brandon. But I got really mad at him and now he remembers that it's Brendon.

Ugggh... how can parents confuse them? talk2hand
None of the guys look remotely alike.

That sucks, mean dad of yours.

They sort of do look alike, actually. O.o I mean, they all basically have the same color hair, and three out of four of them have the same color eyes. And none of them are like, overweight, and they all dress somewhat similar especially in photoshoots.

My dad isn't mean at all! My dad in amaaazzing.
My mom on the otherhand... xp

I meant their facial feature aren't remotely alike.
It's not like you see Brendon with amazing cheekbones... sweatdrop

My dad is nice.
It's just he doesn't understand my whole music obsession like my mom does.
Ha.
I love the little Spencer reference you made thar. 4laugh  

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

cat 1ady

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:49 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene
candie the pirate thief

surprised
Why not? xp

I think having the lyrics on your back is fine too.

(It's like Butcher having "Santi" on his a*s...
But it's lyrics, and not on your a*s.)

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces