Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Life of A Demigod (LET THE FLOOD OF RPC'S BEGIN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  No
  Yes
View Results

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:44 pm
(( LOL just post anything, say he jumps on back of it or sumthin, idk XP ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:07 pm
Amanda walked down the streets, her long sliver hair trailing behind her. She was going to the supermarket to buy some groceries and she stopped when two boys and a girl was right outside a cafe. They looked suspicious to her so she stopped and watched..  

SweetHugz

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:19 pm
Leon looked at her quizzically, there was a manticore with a scorpion tail in front of her, and she seemed not able to notice... He did the first thing that came to mind so he ripped his pant legs out of the ground, the manticore had started walking towards him, leering "You Leon Belmont, are coming with us..." he hissed at Leon...

Lisa had just walked out of the alley when she saw the manticore, and her brother Percy fighting it with a stick and a trash can lid, she looked at him in annoyance, her brother was stupid at times, she ran as quickly and quietly at the manticore as she could, passing the girl without a word she stepped on the manticores tail, keeping him from flinging any spikes at her brother "Smack him good bro" she joked with her brother...

Leon grinned and ran towards the manticore, he hit it hard in the head, a bit of blood slowly flowed down it's head and he smacked it again "A little help here from either of you?" he looked at the girl and the boy, slightly bewildered at their lack of movement...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:30 pm
[Going to be off line after this post for a bit.]

Amanda looked at the boy and girl. "I have no weapons." She said, looking around for a weapon.

SweetHugz

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:40 pm
Leeon picked up another stick quickly, he flowed with the grace of a fencer as he bashed the stick into the manticores head before throwing it to the girl, he couldnt find anything for Taylor t fight with, and was slightly dissapointed, then he remembered, there used to be a agng hideout here, he ran deep into the alley before running back, a gun in hand, he clicked, but there was no ammo, "s**t!" he whispered to himself, smashing the stick into the manticores head again...

Lisa looked at her brother annoyedly "the safety is on" she said, grabbing the gun, she flipped a very small switch on the side of the gun and shot the manticore in the foot, making him fall to the ground...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:26 pm
[Should I redo my profile?]  

SweetHugz

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:50 pm
[[nope, i just 4got to post it srry sweatdrop ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:09 pm
[Lmao]

Amanda caught the stick and whack manticore on the head and toe before the stick broke off. "Now what.." She muttered as she chips of wood fell on the floor. "Got anymore weapons?"

[Going offline.. Night]

SweetHugz

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:32 pm
[My picture is not showing up and I don't know why so here's the link again.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l109/lilbunny94/My RPC Chars/Whitehairgirl.jpg]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:42 pm
[[ this should be u right? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ]]  

vampslayer3

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:54 pm
[Grrr, hold on... I just clicked on it and it didn't work.. Here:
[IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l109/lilbunny94/My RPC Chars/Whitehairgirl.jpg[/IMG]

The links aren't working for me so here's the picture]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:38 pm
[User Image hellllloooo?]  

SweetHugz

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items