Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
::[Vacation.Distaster]:: (FINALLY FULL x3!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seem interesting?
  Hell yeah!
  Pft. No.
View Results

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:44 pm
"Oh, Joseph has my bag. And I'm Carlie. Do you two work here?" Carlie said. She wasn't sure, but somewhat figured the two men worked at the "hotel".  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:17 pm
"I don't know," Joseph mouthed to Taylor, "but they better get theirs hides down here."

Joseph slung the heavy suitcase over his shoulder as if it was empty. He shrugged at Carlie's question. "You... could say that." He turned to Taylor and gave a little smirk.

His eyes turned to the top of the staircase. "The rooms are up there. I'll take your bag if you'll kindly follow me."

Spirit-senpai Albarn

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:09 pm
Carlie looked at Joseph suspiciously. She dropped her hand form his, and walked up the steps. "Alright." Carlie replied, pushing the suspicions from her emotions, and stuck in her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:55 pm
Madison waltzed in through the door, "Hello, people!" She was grinning like an idiot, not that she cared. She yawned, rubbing her eyes, "Bleh. Jet lag. Anyway!" She looked around. The place was beautiful and huge! "Wow, this place is awesome...," she mumbled to herself.

Cyreli

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:43 pm
Lauren walked out the room when she finished unpacking. She heard newcomers and she walked to the railing. "Hello!" She said smiled cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:27 pm
Taylor noticed Lauren go to the stairs. He looked at her quickly, putting the luggage he was holding down. "Lauren, would you like any help?" he asked, with a sweet tone. He gave her a smile, all though she couldn't see it. He stepped up to the stairs, not walking up them, just at the bottom, looking up at her. She was so beautiful and delecate and it was a shame that someone as wonderful and gentle as she had never been able to see. He sighed sweetly, watching the girl standing onto the girl on the stairs.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:46 pm
"No, not right now but thank you Taylor." Lauren smiled gently. Her leg brush past something furry. Since she couldn't see, she bent down to touch it but it bit her. "Ouch." She yanked her hand away quickly and back away closer to the railing. "Taylor, is that a dog?"

[Mind if I put a stray dog in this story?]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:12 pm
((Go ahead ^^.))
Maddison turned and waved at the girl, but noticed her strange eyes. "umm, Miss... Do you happen to be blind?" she asked worriedly. She walked up the stairs toward the girl, looking into her eyes, before her gaze darted toward the male nearby, she gave a short wave before turning to the girl again.

Cyreli

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:29 pm
[Haha I don't know the color of my character's eyes are xD I'm just going to say that their blue.]

Lauren turned her head to where the voice was coming from. Her blue eyes looked at her almost as if she could see. "Call me Lauren. And yes I happened to be blind." She smiled softly. "But I'm not any different from you guys. Anyways what's your name?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:35 pm
Maddison smiled, bowing, "Maddison Thorne, at your service! Pleasure to meet you." She peeked downstairs for a second, "I was assuming there'd be more people but, oh well!" She turned to the male, "And you are?"

Cyreli

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:49 pm
Lauren bowed too but she didn't know Maddison bowed. "It's a pleasure to meet you too."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:50 pm
Taylor's eyes widened. "Why yes....yes it is. He walked up the stairs and looked and stared at the dog. "Joseph...does he belong to you?" he asked, turning to his friend. He knew he was a werewolf...so possibly, he could have a dog for all he knew. He smiled, just looking at the dog, touching it lightly.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:47 pm
((Umm...who is girl three. Because I never saw anyone named jinxercat or whatever the name is post.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:17 pm
((I'm not sure.. She hasn't posted yet.))  

Cyreli

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:30 pm
((CAN I BE THE SPIRIT TOO?!?!?! :O))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items