Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

ringoshine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:12 pm
((yeah, that's right. This post is directed towards FreakyF R E A K Y, by the way))

Fire sniffed the air suddenly. He stopped the playfight with Pepper and kept on smelling around. Clearly he had detected a rat somewhere, but he heard no noises. He stood up and looked around, his eyes scanning the area carefully.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:20 pm
"I know. I saw you transform earlier. Cats can see easily in the dark." She picked up the Rat that was sniffing around her ankles and sat down on a small box, placing him on her lap. She looked back up at Naomi. "I worry too. I don't even have anywhere to stay, I was brought up in England." She looked off into the distance. "Before my parents died they were scared for my safety. Somebody tried to buy me off them or something." She looked back at Naomi. "I've been on the run ever since, trying to find someone like me; to warn others."  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

ringoshine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:25 pm
Naomi nodded slowly. "Well, where do you sleep at night?" she asked.

Seeing that Arella had picked up the rat, Fire continued playfighting with Pepper.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:38 pm
Arella shrugged. "Where ever's dry, safe, and warm if I'm lucky. Sometimes I sneak into other cat's houses and sleep there for the night, and then go before the owners see. Trouble is, I can't leave my bag anywhere nearby and it's hard to sneak Pepper in too." She tickled the white rat's ears.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

ringoshine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:46 pm
"Gee, Arella, that sounds... that sounds terrible!" she exclaimed, feeling sorry for her. "Oh yeah, um... did I introduce myself yet? I'm Naomi..." she couldn't help but think how miserable Arella's life could be. "Well, that other girl offered you a chance to live with her, I think," she remembered, "won't you take it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:47 pm
((Sorry had to shower))

Shadow let out a squeek, as his ear was tickled.. He jumped out of the girl's lap and lay at her feet. Just then, he turned back into a boy. "Ahh! that's better!" he smiled, streching, looknig at the girls. He smiled at them, ilting his head. "Hiya!" he giggled.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ringoshine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:00 pm
((lol that's okay))

Naomi let out a wild scream when the rat turned into a human. She had never expected... it was so unexpected...
"I... are... you... ugh..." before Naomi could say anything more she fell to the ground. This was common for her- it was her "problem" when she was a child- always fainting when something scared her all of a sudden. And because they injected animal DNA into her instead of the treatment, she still had it.

Fire whipped around and saw that Naomi had blacked out. He growled angrily at the rat who had just turned into a human, as if to say, you look what you've done to poor Naomi! and dashed towards her.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:04 pm
Arella was about to answer Naomi when all of a sudden the rat in her lap turned into a boy at her feet. She jumped up, alarmed. "Who the heck are you??" Her nails turned into claws and her black ears and tail appeared.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:12 pm
Shadow snickered. "I am Shadow, and I'm just like you!" he smiled lightly. "I'm so sorry that I scared you." he sighed, sitting on the floor, Indian style.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:17 pm
"Hm." Arella humphed and went to check on Naomi "Did you have to transform like that?" She quickly reached for her bag and brought out a small glass bottle which she uncorked and wafted under Naomi's nose.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

ringoshine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:17 pm
Fire whined at Naomi. In a few minutes she got up again, which relieved the wolf completely.

"Sorry that you scared us?" Naomi sat bolt right up and held her head- she felt dizzy. God...

Fire protectively marched in front of her and snarled in a low voice at Shadow. Fire could normally understand the good and bad things that happened to Naomi.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:23 pm
"Woah, don't sit up so fast." She put one hand on Naomi's shoulder. "Are you ok?"  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

ringoshine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:33 pm
"No, no, Arella, I'm fine. This happens... a lot." She replied, not so calmly. "Everything's alright. I was just surprised." She stared blankly at Shadow.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:35 pm
Arella shrugged and put her smelling salts back into her bag before turning and also staring at Shadow. "So, you can change too huh? Jeez, I must be getting luckier to find three in one day." [Going to bed, be back on tomorrow]  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces