Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Bloody Rose Petals [OPEN! =3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love to roleplay???
  Of course!
  It's alright, I guess...
  Hmph...I'm just doing this for the gold.
View Results

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:10 am
Carlie smirked and sat down. "You seem harmless. I be Carlie." Carlie said as she examined the Shadow.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:01 am
Shadow smiled. "I'm not big on fighting really." he said, his voice still soft and hushed like it usually is. He gave her a smile and lightly stuck out his tongue, trying to be silly.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:38 am
Kayla woke up later to find dawn approaching. "Molly, wake up it's almost dawn." Molly stirred and stretched each leg. "I could barely sleep last night!" Kayla giggled. "Come on, let's go find some water and something to eat." They stopped by a stream and Kayla bent down to drink the water while Molly was nearby gathering some berries.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:55 am
Naomi had found a tree and curled up using her 'pet' as a pilow as she often did. She always got enought sleep aslong as no one woke her up but most of the time nothing did. She could sleep throw an earthquake.

Orion sighed softly looking at him master then what was around him. He often never got any sleep to scared to sleep outside. Lowering his head down his ear twicthed and moved around listening to what was around him.

Tears_of_Jade

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
Kat and Renji slowly began to walk a random direction, unsure of which way to go.

Kat sighed. "Where are we really supposed to go?" She asked herself, her ears twitching boredly.

"I don't know..." Renji replied, overhearing her. "We could just keep walking..." Her offered, shoving his hands slightly into his pockets. His white tail swished behind him with each step.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:22 pm
"I too." Carlie said before she returned the silly tongue outing. Carlie smiled, and took her cross, putting it in her mouth, as usual.  

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:47 pm
"Too you do?!" he smiled at her, watching her actions. He watched her carefully, putting the cross in his mouth. "Taste good?" he smiled happily, glad to meet someone not out to kill him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:23 pm
Carlie smirked and shrugged. "Hm...well, sometimes it'll taste minty, because my gum will get stuck to it...But at the moment..." Carlie paused, and tasted her metal cross, "...It tastes like, aluminum, or metal. If you know the taste." Carlie said with a smile.  

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:19 pm
Shadow smiled at her, fixing his tiara. It made himfeel...special. "Hmm...I bet it's delicious!" he said with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:27 am
Noltic stood in a revealing manner, and with a witty tone..."You know you may not have the chance to fight, if the sun gets you both."

He knodded his head at the western skys. He was implyng that they wouldnt survive the daylight, but he wasnt truly sure, he had heard that some vampires had evolved to the point where they could, and these two were both rather young.

"Im pretty handy in a fight, but because i have to be, if you two wouldnt mind a companion, ive been alone for far too long...."  

Noltic

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:25 am
Carlie smiled, and giggled with Shadow, and said, "Oh of course! It tastes good all the time!" She looked at Shadow's tiara, and added, "Why do you wear that? Wait! Don't tell me...You're a prince?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:42 am
He smiled at her. "Sure!" he sighed, taking the tiara off. For something so small, it could itch a lot. He placed onto Carlie's head. "And now you be a princess!" he snorted lightly.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:07 pm
Kayla built a fire while Molly was busy catching some fish. She popped a berry in her mouth while she continue to build the fire. "You know, you could just use your staff to build a fire." Molly said as she successfully caught another fish. "Fine." Kayla took out her staff and pointed at the dry twigs and branches. A fire lit up, licking at the dry twigs hungrily. They both sat down, the fish were cooking. Molly was able to catch 4, two for both of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:39 pm
As the sun started to rise so did the young spell caster, She was wide awake but did not open her eyes. With out anywords seeing as she couldn't talk. She patted Orions paw once, It had been a small since something was close to them and she was ready to attack.

Orion stood up on all fours, as his ears pulled back he changed his form it took little to not engery for him anymore. Now standing about 6 foot 5 her snarled with his teeth showing. Soemone could call him a werefox if they may. Really it seemed a waste of power to many other.

Sitting up Naomi opened her eyes and moved her lips , but orion spoke for her." Who or What ever is out there show your self before we get in to a bad mood".

Tears_of_Jade

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:29 pm
Noltic's eyes narrowed...What is this.... ignore me because im human, i dont like the sounds of THAT!!!!

Noltics grin widened, and green fire erupted from his eyes, the sign of the old magick was coursing from every oraface of his body, and began to grow... soon, he stood as streams of green flame spewed from him....

"I dont take kindly to being underestimated...." He said it in a quite calm voice, and for the few that had known him, they knew that he was now far angrier than if he was yelling....  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff