Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
~=* Eve High School *=~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this place. ><
  Yesh
  No
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:20 pm
"Well kinda.." Rin blushed and look down at her dorm card, covering her face. "Seems like I'm room 202. I better go unpack. See you guys later." She waved good bye at everyone.

[Edited.]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:23 pm
SweetHugz
"Well kinda.." Rin blushed and look down at her dorm card, covering her face. "Seems like I'm room 202. I better go unpack. See you guys later." She waved good bye at everyone.

[Edited.]
[ Changed it. Sorry. ^^; ]  

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Shadowangel510

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:24 pm
II Kazuma II
Marcus The Shadowangel
Looking at his card, he moaned. "L-luna? I have a roomate?" He sighed, shaking his head softly. "Eh, get used to it Marcus.."
[ Changed it. No roommates. I just thought everyone would want their own space.]
[[Oh.. Yay for my own room!]]
He looked at his card. "Room 302.. Hmm.."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:26 pm
SweetHugz

[Edited.]
"Yea."
Kazuma also left towards the staircase. His room was 200, which was on the Sophmore level.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Shadowangel510

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:31 pm
[[Gotta leave for now.. Gonna return in about an hour.. or two sweatdrop ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:32 pm
Kazuma was on the second floor now, looking for his dorm. Down the hallway, had found it. He opened the door slowly.
"Looks nice."
The room was completely white, and bigger than his last one. There was already a bed and deskspace near the walls. There was also a closet.
He walked in and started upacking.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:44 pm
Jesse started to unpack her stuff. She took her time, because she wanted everything to be neat. She knew that she had joined Drama club, Chess team, and Math team. She needed to ask around for when they meet, but she was just too shy, maybe she'd ask a teacher?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:45 pm
After a couple of minutes, Kazuma was done. He now had poster of basketball players and supermodels on his walls. There was a labtop on his desk space, and his bed had sheets with stars on them. His closet was filled with clothes, and he had a TV in front of the wall in front of his bed.

"All better."

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:47 pm
[ You can now choose if you want to be paired with someone in a dorm room. Max limit 2. PM me for your requests.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:50 pm
Kazuma walked outside his dorm and locked the door. There were now lots of students in the school. He waved at the people he knew last year and walked though the halls.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:51 pm
Rin went up to her room. The wall color was dark red. The color seem nice. There was a closet on the side and two beds. The room was kinda small for her since she was used to having a room with just one bed. There a desk in the corner for her. She started to unpack her stuff. When she was finished, her closet was full of clothes and shoes and there a laptop on the desk and another one in her closet. "Phew!" Rin sat down on the bed. "That sure took me a while."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:55 pm
Kazuma walked outside, since today was a free day. He went to the blacktop to play basketball with the other students there.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:03 pm
Jesse finished unpacking and walked out of her dorm room, locking the door behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:05 pm
He talked to the guys, and they set up a 3 on 3 game. The team captain of the other team was a demon named Nevarian. He was a senior and Kazuma's former basketball team member, before they both got kicked off. Kazuma's team was first to start, and thy got off to playing.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:06 pm
((Sorry, had to eat and my laptop's still being crap))

Shadow sighed as he went into his room. It wasa nice shade of purple. "I could enjoy this." he smiled as he lay onto his bed. "Hmm...I wish my bedding were orange." he chuckled.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff