Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Introducing yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bamtan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:35 pm
i am new. HURRAH! HURRAH!
this guild is awesome. =D  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:01 pm
Hi!!!! My name is Yuki though should have been sasunaru ^^ ok, well I love yaoi mostly sasunaru *they are meant for each other why don't they understand!* (tears fill eyes) so anyway! I'm naruto and I know it's not really sasuke but *poof!* not it is!

xd

Yuki564

Yuki564

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:02 pm
gaaaa! srry dk there waz a signature id want to look like that no more!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:35 pm
Hello, My name is eskimo-chan! I love the Manga to bit's! I think that the english books printed by shounen jump should try and more directly translate and not change character personalities...I also think that the american translated anime should implode...I don't much car for the japanese anime either...way too much filler....I love sasunaru becuse the story of naruto is pretty much based off of those to characters, and their relationship...Be it simple friendship or more. I am a bigger fan of sasunaru but Narusasu is growing on me when it has good enough explinations...I love to read fanfictions (but mostly AU's Because they are less affected be the still moving along plot line of the actual story)...lol I guess I have ranted enough for now Please PM Me or foing me mingling in the guild if you wish to speak to me...I have long periods of being nearly inactive because of my school work and other work. So please do not hold it against me.  

Dagrun

Dh00m

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:35 am
Haylo! I am Dh00m, and I'm very happy to be invited to a guild solely dedicated to the Sasuke - Naruto relationship! Wh00T!

I for one love the Sasunaru (or Narusasu) pairing. Tis my favorite pairing in anime at the moment. I find it very adorable. ^o^

As for other things... I love to roleplay, I love the games Zelda, FF7, FF8, FF9, Xenogears, SSBM, and many, many others. XDDDDDDD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:23 am
Hey my Gaia is Hiroki Hokama (I'm like in love with him) but most call me Yumi. I'm a 21 year old English chainsmoker living in Canada. I'm a fujoshi (yaoi fan) and damn proud, am the mother of a gorgeous 3 year old and I adore SasuNaru, seeing as it was the pairing that opened my eyes to the wonderful world of yaoi. I can't say that Naruto is my favourite anime, that title belongs to Bleach and Robotech, but I am an avid fan. I love music, especially the Japanese band Orange Range, and I love to cook!  

Roxas My Sox

Friendly Millionaire

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:52 am
Hmm...well, I'm a big yaoi fan. Naruto is one of my favorite animes (along with Bleach). I love many different yaoi pairings, but for some reason I have a fondness for seme!Naruto. I don't mind SasuNaru but I tend to prefer NaruSasu, which I've found out of the two tends to be more rare.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:00 pm
Hello! I'm Kuuraddo.. ^^ I'm a 16 year old girl from Sweden.. ninja
I am a big yaoi fangirl.. I pretty much like every paring who has two guys in it (or more X3) I love to draw and I draw everything that comes to my mind... <3 My favorite characters in Naruto is Itashi and Gaara <3
heart If you wanna know more just ask.. ^^  

Kuuraddo

Dark Misstress of Unknown

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:41 pm
My name is Jenny aka biggrin ark Mistress of Unknown 3nodding
I can say that I am a big fan of the slash couple Sasu/Naru, I absolute love them to death both of them.
Either one works for me, but most of the time I prefer Sasu/Naru, but Naru/Sasu is sexy too! heart
No I just don't like them cause they are gay with each other, but for the way they are, there personalities and because there my numero two favorite characters in the anime.
I write fanfiction even though most people I talk to think it's lame, but I like to write it and read some from other people I find it appealing because I can use my imagination and it‘s sexy! wink
I also like to draw them because they are just so DARN SEXY! xd
Well I guess that's all...
Thanks for reading my boring post sayonara! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:57 pm
Hello, my name is Yumi (middle name). I love SasuNaru and pretty much all yaoi. I hope we can all be come friends!  

SOSChief

Koneko Pinku

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:12 pm
Hello...I'm new to the guild. My name's Jilly, and I love SasuNaru. heart xp  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:20 pm
I made a little slide show a while back. It's nothing big, but I thought you guys might like it. It's SasuNaru of coarse. sweatdrop Let me know what you think!

http://www.slide.com/r/1Qkhk9ym7j9ykiL-GKYbcrzS22Prsgvw?view=original  

Koneko Pinku

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

ruby_dwarfy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:55 pm
Hey everyone, I'm Kiwa. I'm a sasunarusasu fan and I do write fanfics but I hardly ever have time to because I'm so busy with school and trying to get myself into a good college. But I'm really excited that I found this guild. So, yeah...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:25 am
I'm 15, bisexual, and a huge Sasunaru fanboy. How huge? Well... When someone at my school stole my notebook containing the Sasunaru fanfiction I'm writing they woke up with a black eye.  

Kei Asake

Kairi Uzumaki 81

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:18 am
Hey there im Kairi Uzumaki 81 and im 15. and i luv sasunaru. i blame my friend for that. and i luv the manga for naruto and anime. but the flashbacks do get annoying. I luv anything sasunaru or narusasu.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff