Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply All In the Golden Afternoon
Introduce Thyself, Knave! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll whore??
  hells yeah
  o-O;; wha?
  <.< >.> BUMP!
View Results

Fantasiablue

2,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:43 pm
Fantasiablue Here! Hello people.....Call me Blu to keep it short...Semi-new to Gaia, but have loved Alice and her adventures since childhood. 26 years old....in college for Psychology {because we're all madd here!} Feel free to drop me a line whenever you feel lonely...or bored!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:50 pm
Hello duckies! Nice to meet you all; this guild looks so cool. ^0^ I'm known round these parts as Fairlee. I'm 19 and a freshie in college, majoring in Crim. I'm happy to be here..! biggrin  

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

GoodyByeKitty

Opinionated Informer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:46 pm
Hi im TheAnimeRocker. Im litterate when it comes to writing, so I dont do the text talk. I havnt read the Alice In Wonderland book yet, but I have seen the movie countless times. If anyone would like to talk, im always open to meeting new friends ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:06 am
Evening there.
I am Devamp, Or Deva.
But more knowingly know as LekLek on my main account.
I'm a Litterate person and usually speaks in third person when ever RolePlaying.
But more importantly,
I'm an obsessive Fan of Alice and her journeys and storys, whether they be the Original from lewis Carol or short stories of Alice novilst fans or the beloved Frank Beddor.
I'm a year 12 student in textiles and Design and my MPT (Major Textiles project) Is of course a dress fit for none other then Alice herself...you know if she were dark twisted and gothic that is.
So if any one of you's would love to talk to me, It would be wisest to PM my main ~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~

Good Day to you all and ask yourself,
Who was it that was really dreaming?

_DeVamp_

Princess JessieKate

Kawaii Girl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:46 am
Hello, my name is Jessica, and my friends call me Rose or Ayame. I was invited to the guild, and thought it sounded adorable, so I joined.
I'm 16 years old, and I'm a lolita, I'm guessing a lot of lolita are going to end up in this guild. xD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:39 pm
Hello anyone and everyone! The name is Elizabeth, also known as Kagerou, age 20. Currently studying for a major in English, so I am quite literate, except when I am really tired! x3
The first book I purchased with my own money was Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass back in... the day. whee I've been a rabid fan ever since. To top it off, my favorite band recently released a single (and album) with a song titled Alice In Wonder Underground, which further fed my insanity, with pleasure!
I adore Elegant Lolita, Kawaii Lolita, Epicurean lifestyles, Victorian Era tea parties. Hobbies include listening to music, watching movies, reading books, playing video games, etc. Anything else you'd like to know, feel free to ask.
I was invited by the darling lunexor, thank you very much!

I am happy to join you all for the tea party, so let's begin!  

kanpaku_boo_boo

Beloved Lunatic

8,575 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

xXxHellequinxXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:42 pm
Welocme to the guild!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:46 pm
Awww... hopefully I'll make it to Lolita status one day, but for now college is sapping away all of my funds. X.X; Anyway, nice to meet you all! ^.^  

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:16 am
xD Hello everyone! I'm so excited to see so many new members, and even more so the intros you all have displayed and the people you seem to be! So welcome, and I hope to meet you all over a conversation of some sort, l o l  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:06 pm
Heyhoo everyone ^_^

My name is Jacqui and I love Alice in Wonderland (as we all do razz ) hmm...that intro sounded like one you'd expect from someone at a rehab meeting...sorry about that lol.

I really LOVE the American Magees (Me = not the best speller sweatdrop ) Alice game and can't wait for the movie! ^_^ *glomps the mongy Cheshire Cat* Hes so cute! heart

*waves*

P.S. My middle name is Alice xp

Magical Werefox

Hallowed Werewolf

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:34 am
Welcome and I hope you enjoy it here!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:28 pm
User ImageWould you like a banana?

Whoops!
Was this where we were suppossed to post first?
Well anywho, MAH NAME IS BUCK.
: D

Here's a banana for you!User Image

Buck the Bunny

Chatty Tipper

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:42 pm
It isn't totally mandatory, and we won't kill you if you don't post here first, so no biggie.

Oh wait, will we kill you? Let me check the manual. In the meanwhile, please keep your doors unlocked and sharp object in view. Thank you! xD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:11 pm
Magical Werefox
Heyhoo everyone ^_^

My name is Jacqui and I love Alice in Wonderland (as we all do razz ) hmm...that intro sounded like one you'd expect from someone at a rehab meeting...sorry about that lol.

I really LOVE the American Magees (Me = not the best speller sweatdrop ) Alice game and can't wait for the movie! ^_^ *glomps the mongy Cheshire Cat* Hes so cute! heart

*waves*

P.S. My middle name is Alice xp

Oooh... there's going to be a movie? I know several dozen individuals who will be estatic to hear that, myself included.

And that's a complete comfort, lunexor. XD

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points

xXxHellequinxXx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:15 pm
Jeebus we have a lot of new people!  
All In the Golden Afternoon