Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:00 pm
vampslayer3
"you know anything we could play together bro?" he seemed happy, and then he heard Kat and withdrew his hand "you like fall out boy huh?" he asked in a nonchalant tone, he then began to strum lightly and slowly began to play Dani California "gettin born in the state of Mississippi, papa was a copper and mama was a hippie, in Alabam she was swinging hammer, cause you gotta pay when you break the panorama, lookin down the barrel of a hot metal .45, just another way to surviiiiive" he sang softly so as to not interupt discussion, when he finished "thats one of my faves" he smiled

"OMG YOU ARE MY TWIN!!!" Kat laughed and sat down into a chair, loving the moment and the music, sighing with happiness. This was going to be a great job. Even with the hole in the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:06 pm
Glane laughed sitting there strumming lightly "any requests then?" he asked her politely  

vampslayer3

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:17 am
Chi-Chan Walked intot he Cafe and Stoof next to the door. "Hello? I would like to Take a Job as a Cook? Im Very Good."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:54 am
SweetHugz
Amy walked in the cafe, her long brown hair nearly an inch from touching the floor. Her green eyes looked around the cafe nervously. "Um who's in charge of this cafe?" She asked one of the people who seem to be working there.
"Yeah, I like a job as a lifeguard please." Amy said, twirling her hair nervously.  

SweetHugz

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:18 am
((Since I haven't posted for a while I'll just make her walk in again. hehe. And I've read the posts I missed and I love Fall Out Boy! Even though I've only heard three songs...that was a long post....Kinda...))

Clair slowly walked into the bar and looked around. There were quite a few of guitarists. She wished there was a drum set. She loved to play the drums. People wouldn't expect a 15-year-old girl to play the drums. She saw a boy who looked around her age (Ronin) and hopped up to the bar and sat next to him. "Hello..." she said quietly.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:31 am
Taylor sighed to himself, and sat down in a chair in the corner of the room. Things were getting too crowded near the center of the room for his liking, so he quietly played a song to himself, sure that if anyone had something to say to him that they could just find him there.  

AyaSantres

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:42 pm
Ronin, though hungry, was also quite a curious boy and decided to look around this place. Along the way he finds other people who seem friendly to talk to, though he is quite shy when it comes to talking with others. He also looks up to see a large hole through the ceiling that he could see the second floor...or more like the ceiling of the second floor. "Whoa....whatever happened here..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:36 pm
Kat nodded. "You like All American Rejects?"  

jinxercat2006

black-blood raven

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:11 pm
Raven slipped in. The darkness that always supported her helped hide her until she walked directly into the sunlight. Her waist-length black hair fell freely. Her outfit was a simply black t-shirt and jeans with fingerless gloves. She wore a gothic cross around her neck, black fingerless gloves, and black wing earrings. She also had a simple ring on her left ring finger.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:47 pm
She noticed the crowd in the middle of the floor then noticed the kid playing the guitar by himself. Her green eyes made her seem cold as she approached him. "Hi, my name's Raven." Her voice on the other hand was sweet, warm, and inviting. "Do you play well?" She asked eyeing the guitar.  

black-blood raven

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:21 pm
"of course, and you can't go wrong with Paramore" he smiled and played the riff for It Ends Tonight softly "we should discuss this more later on, maybe hang out some time" he didn't know her well but was already flirting, she was cute after all and she loved all the bands he did, he gave her s mile and stood up "could I get a room perhaps?" he asked, not trying to sound mean, but thats the way it came off his lips, he couldn't help it and dint much notice it anymore, sometimes it just happened  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:30 pm
((Wow vampslayer3, those are awesome designs! Con you teach me how to do that?))  

Ashley Amnesia

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:33 pm
((I didnt make the designs, those are from the thread where i got the banner, if you want to get the banner tho just go to the thread by clicking on the banner)) Glane witnessed a younger girl enter "hi!" he seemed a bit loud in the quiet of the room but he smiled warmly and put his hand out for her to shake  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:35 pm
SweetHugz
SweetHugz
Amy walked in the cafe, her long brown hair nearly an inch from touching the floor. Her green eyes looked around the cafe nervously. "Um who's in charge of this cafe?" She asked one of the people who seem to be working there.
"Yeah, I like a job as a lifeguard please." Amy said, twirling her hair nervously.
"Whose in charge of this cafe?" Amy asking anyone in the cafe, hoping someone would answer her back.  

SweetHugz

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:03 pm
SweetHugz
SweetHugz
SweetHugz
"Whose in charge of this cafe?" Amy asking anyone in the cafe, hoping someone would answer her back.
"Umm...."Ronin shyly went up to Amy. "I think she's in charge of the cafe.." he points to Rayne  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff