Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Ultimate Random Fight of Death!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:35 pm
Amaya sighed, she was supposed to be scouting at the arena. She looked back and forth, trying to make up her mind. "Well, umm, uh, I don't know..." he dad would kill her if he found out she was batteling the other kingdoms princess. It would cause all kinds of trouble. She was about to decline until Akira voiced his opinion. They would never do that!
She glared at him and nodded. "Sure." she said turning her attension from Akira. "Where would you like to battle?" she asked.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:40 pm
Blaeric strolled leisurely out to his own space and turned, dropping the end of his staff into the dirt. His eyes scanned around and settled on the pair dueling in the distance. Their fighting was lax now, or atleast it seemed that way form where he was. Bored, he closed his eyes and tilted his head back and opened his discharge plates, the runes that powered him emitting heat waves that shimmered around him.  

SilenceMadness

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:41 pm
Akira glared at Amaya, clearly she was just saying yes so he would get mad. It was his duty to protect the princess after all. "Just be careful then." He whispered into her ear. He cannot make her change her mind.
"Don't worry I will." Ayumi touched his upper right arm of where his tattoo is. Akira flinched away a little.
"I know how to defend myself and anyways we're just practicing." Ayumi turned her attention back to Amaya. "How many arenas is there?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:46 pm
Amaya shrugged, "I don't know. I was actually wandering the same thing. Let's look." she requested and then turned to walked out in to the big stadium. 3 were occupied, but on the far right of the somewhat square stadium there was an open arena. "Oh, hey, theres and open one of there." she said looking back at them, waiting. She also looked around, was it just her, or was it getting hotter? She shrugged and contiued to look out in to the audience and wait. People were yelping and hollering, cheering for their favorite fighter.  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:52 pm
[Lol, im guessing the audience is holograms? Oh yeah what does it look like?? Is it all grassy or what?]

"Let's go in then." Ayumi walked into the arena. Akira stopped when he was a the edge of the arena watching.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:58 pm
(( I guess we can assume each arena has its own properties, for fun's sake anyway ;D ))

Blaeric let his runes heat the air a little more before tesing them. He brought his head down and dropped his staff, hunkering down and a kind of crouch, flexing his arms and pressing his feet into the ground. The dirt beneath his feet gave way a touch and he sank a little, the soles of his boots buried. He began to growl as he focused, a slight blue mist replacing the shimmering air as the runes began to discharge. He focused harder, his growl truning into a low moan-like sound, and the discharge began to spray from the plates ontop of his arms and thighs, blasting the superheated mist up and away from his hands and hips.  

SilenceMadness

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:01 pm
[[ I don't know. I thought of it as some big stadium where differant arenas were and tons of people watched in the stands or something. Like events could be held there too. But okey doke, whatever you guys want. ^_^ ]]

Amaya nodded and stepped on to the arena pulling out a few of her longer needles and spinning them around inbetween her fingers until she took her fighting stance. Almost like a crouch position. "Ready?" she asked glancing between Akira and Ayami.
She also was beginning to notice the tempurature rising. She glanced through the corners of her eyes searching for it's source.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:15 pm
(( lol I wasn't too clear on it myself when I first came in so I just went with it xD ))
It was a slow build, but after a few moments the mist had turned to an outright blaze, and his growl to a low roar. He leaped up a foot and slammed his feet into the dirt sending a small rumble around him, and his legs responded by blasting a quick shot of blue discharge into the air. Blaeric's body clicked sharply and all of his plates closed. His body was warm despite the extreme tempertaures he had been emitting. He picked up his staff with surprising alacrity and spun it in a slow circle in front of him.  

SilenceMadness

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:35 pm
[[ sorry this is so late!!!! ]]

Amaya stood up, what was this? "I'll be back, alright Ayumi?" she didn't have time to wait for an answer as she spotted the source. A blazing fire covering a man... wait... Blaeric...!? She ran over behind him, not sure what to expect (and she had always been tuaght to sneak behind a person you did not properly know. Make sure to make yourself unoticed, watch as things unfold) and as his plates closed (ROBOT MAN!? she thought) she shot behind him and rammed him in the back, her feet were met with tough metal and because she didn't beleive her hit was hard enough, she karate chopped him in the side of his head directly on a pressure point, and used his back to jump backwords.
All this in a matter of hmm, a quarter of a half of a second...?
Who knows if he actually hurt him though.
He was setting up to do some kind of attack towards... well...everyone. That could be dangerous.
"What are you doing?" she asked, well more like demanded.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:50 pm
[Well actually I was afk so it didn't really matter to me Earth.]

Akira went in front of Ayumi to protect her. "Great, now what." He thought. "Ayumi, stay here while I go see what's wrong." Realizing that he said the wrong words, he corrected himself. "I mean Your Highness." Ayumi smiled, she didn't really care what he called her. "Be careful." She whispered to him. Akira nodded and took some kunais out of his pocket.

SweetHugz

SilenceMadness

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:16 pm
(( apologies again sweatdrop ))

Blaeric jerked oddly as he was hit from behind. Grunting sourly he spun low and reached a hand out to push his assailant away and reach his staff. Turning he saw Amaya and planted his hand on her stomach and pushed hard. Staff in hand, he straightened. "I was warming up." He barked. He rubbed a hand over the spot she had hit on his head. "Pressure points? I have no nerves to disrupt, only the stones." He reached an arm out and held his hand flat, palm facing her. "Here, I'll show you." He said mildly. The lines on his palm clicked and blinked open to reveal a bright blue glow. A split second later, a focused beam of energy flew from the stone straight for her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:46 am
"Ah so you ARE a robot!" she said after doing a few flips backwords away from him, holding her stomach. The hit was hard, but she could take it, so long as she wasn't hit with many more of that calliber. She watched as his arm tranformed in to ... something and then easily dodge the beam.
"Blaeric, you could hurt a future unexpecting opponent. I don't know, I just assumed I guess."
She said and then using her god-like speed she sprinted forward and did a round house kick to his head and at the same time stuck two longer needles in to his open 'hand'. God knows if she hit anything, she was right now just trying to figure him out. Does he have wires and quirks and stuff in him? She does know she felt the stone though. Then as quickly as she had hit she was behind him a few safe feet away.
"But," she began, cracking her fingers, "I can do a quick match." She saw this as a challange. A gonnave-hard challange and that made it all the more better.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

SilenceMadness

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:02 pm
(( I'm having internet troubles right now, so bear with me. Everything should be better by wed. sweatdrop ))
The blue beam struck the stands behind Amaya and collapsed into a roaring explosion. "Not a robot. There IS a human soul in this shell." Blaeric chuckled briefly, and only had time to ramp up his scale-like plates and shoot a jet of heated blue steam back from his forearm, before she reached him. He jerked back from the blow to his face and felt the needles in his palm grate against the runestone there and find purchase in a tiny space. He let her take her distance, and casually plucked the needles from his hand and inspected the stones. "For your sake, and mine, I suggest you refrian from trying to destroy these stones... not even I know what'll happen then." It had never happened before, but Blaeric wasn't eager to find out. He stomped a foot next to his staff and it jumped up from the ground. "I promise I'll be gentle." He said, and twirled it back, hefting it like a spear ready to cast. His eyes flashed as his runestones optimized for speed and strength, and he hurled the staff, spinning around as it left his hand and fired another beam of energy.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:07 pm
(( Internet's fixed =). ))  

SilenceMadness

SilenceMadness

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:53 am
Gaian name: Kenn87
Character name: Lance Kigarin Dredoman
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Bio: Lance had been a Lord of the Land in his prestigious country of Estigran ever since his father died. He had always been a figure of strength and power, leading armies and killing champions without emotion. Until he met his wife, Arianna, and was shown that he could feel. He had lived a life in his father’s dark shadow until he came across a small inn in the middle of nowhere and was taught that he could live his own way. And coupled with the death of his brother, King Androdohn, Lance had learned to love, hate, and hurt again. With Androdohn dead, Lance had succeeded the throne of Estigran and took the powerful Crown of Herons as his own.

Appearance: Lance stands at 6’ 7” and has a lean, muscular build. He has long, snow-white hair and has a scar along his chiseled jaw line. He wears a kingly garb of an ornate red silk shirt and matching coat, with black pants tucked into knee high boots and a long black cape. His armour is lacquered red with gold gilding along the edges with the Crown of Herons; a golden band surrounded by tiny swords, all pointing up, and a single heron crane, it’s wings spread, in the center.
Weapon(s): A two-handed sword called IronHeart
Skills/Special Abilities: Lance has many abilities and all can be used together in many different combinations. He also has the control over water magic.
Heron’s Grace – Lance is a very accomplished swordsman, and moves with amazing grace and agility.
Heron’s Wing – IronHeart is a power all on its own. Lance can use its inner energies to release savage arcs of power that fly towards his targets.
Blood Bond – IronHeart had been an evil sword until Lance and his wife had purified it. A seed remained, and the sword will bond to an opponent after tasting their flesh, allowing Lance to drain their strength.
King’s Bond – Lance can use the power set in the Crown of Herons to strengthen his sword, creating a blazing golden aura around the blade, and giving it the power to abolish evil and cut through the unjust.
Superior Form – Frost – Lance can emanate cold from his body to such a degree, frost and ice will actually form on his skin and clothes. In this form, anything he touches will freeze; even his wounds freeze over, leaving fresh skin when they melt.
Superior Form – Syron – In this form Lance is almost indestructible. A Syron is an elemental creature created from extremely unstable, natural magic in extreme conditions. This beast takes on the form of a heavily armoured human and will seek out strong sources of magic to absorb. Without this absorption, the Syron will die, thus creating a vicious hunger it will not ignore. Lance is free of this hunger, however, due to the runes on IronHeart, and draws his power from within, ultimately making him indestructible, but also limiting his time in the form.
Superior Form – King’s Rage – In Syron form, Lance can bond his sword and crown, and suffuse him with the power of the crown and blade together. This effect uses less power and makes him stronger as a whole, and also turns him into a golden champion of justice, repelling any and all dark magic used against him.

Weaknesses – Lance is weak to dark magic when not in his King’s Rage form, and is susceptible to lightning magic due to his attunement with water.
(( *Warning* Original RPC ))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces