PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:02 pm
angel~kat~heartilly
Nickomatic
angel~kat~heartilly
Nickomatic
angel~kat~heartilly
Nickomatic
Top deck of boat.

"So that's how they wanna play... Umbreon, use payback!" Nick yelled. The attack hit the opposing Umbreon hard.

awww umbreon no! umbreon retreted and said to dragon quietly "why?"
dragon replies "i just wanted to have you practice your draco metor not start a battle..."
dragon looks at the other umbreon and wondered why it was red then said outloud "nothing special about that umbreon but it's colour"
Nick jumped. There really WAS something strange about this Umbreon. It could talk, like his!
"Nothing special, eh?" Umbreon said. His markings began to brighten. But Nick pulled him back. "As strong as you are, Umbreon, we shouldn't let your temper get out of hand. Let's leave them alone."

umbreon looked at nicks umbreon closleyand said "could it be mylost brother?" dragonlooed at umbreon suspicliouly and said "maybe..."
"oh! wait come on out guys!" dragon thows out two blue pokeballs with a lighting bolt on them, out came a blue espeon with a jet black dot on t's forehead and a rayquaza that was jet black with blue lins on it espeon spoke and said" who is that dragon?" dragon didn't answer
"Nick, I'm really suspicious of that lady... it looks like her entire team is oddly colored." Umbreon said. "You're right..."Nick replied. "Hey, look! We're approaching Sinnoh."

"umm about my team...when i was travling in kanto, a huge shockwave had knocked out mypokemon, and it was so strongthat it came frome jhoto and the after affect changed three of my pokemon diffrent colours and now they look like this..."
"Shock wave? Johto?" Nick's eyes widened. "Uh oh, Umbreon... looks like it was quite a strong, eh, incident."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:09 pm
Nickomatic
angel~kat~heartilly
Nickomatic
angel~kat~heartilly
Nickomatic
Nick jumped. There really WAS something strange about this Umbreon. It could talk, like his!
"Nothing special, eh?" Umbreon said. His markings began to brighten. But Nick pulled him back. "As strong as you are, Umbreon, we shouldn't let your temper get out of hand. Let's leave them alone."

umbreon looked at nicks umbreon closleyand said "could it be mylost brother?" dragonlooed at umbreon suspicliouly and said "maybe..."
"oh! wait come on out guys!" dragon thows out two blue pokeballs with a lighting bolt on them, out came a blue espeon with a jet black dot on t's forehead and a rayquaza that was jet black with blue lins on it espeon spoke and said" who is that dragon?" dragon didn't answer
"Nick, I'm really suspicious of that lady... it looks like her entire team is oddly colored." Umbreon said. "You're right..."Nick replied. "Hey, look! We're approaching Sinnoh."

"umm about my team...when i was travling in kanto, a huge shockwave had knocked out mypokemon, and it was so strongthat it came frome jhoto and the after affect changed three of my pokemon diffrent colours and now they look like this..."
"Shock wave? Johto?" Nick's eyes widened. "Uh oh, Umbreon... looks like it was quite a strong, eh, incident."

sooo were you the one who caused the meteor to strike from jhoto?  

ABlazing

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Chuuyya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A local guy that started up a gym her originally from Johto  
Chuuyya rolled 20 100-sided dice: 63, 8, 27, 67, 39, 12, 64, 7, 29, 61, 19, 6, 6, 6, 16, 45, 35, 52, 31, 57 Total: 650 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:54 am
Daniel sat outside his gym playing guitar strange I haven't been beaten yet Sceptile. He said telepathically to his friend he rescued as a treeco from a kangaskan gone mad. "Yes it is" Replied the young Sceptile. Espeon strangely acted up charging at two Umbreons.  

Chuuyya

ABlazing

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:57 pm
Pokemoncrater493
Daniel sat outside his gym playing guitar strange I haven't been beaten yet Sceptile. He said telepathically to his friend he rescued as a treeco from a kangaskan gone mad. "Yes it is" Replied the young Sceptile. Espeon strangely acted up charging at two Umbreons.

dragon stops yelling at niuck and sees an espeon charging toward them...from her waist she pullsout a pokeball "go grovile!"
out poped a grovile that had red on some parts of it's lefves "deal with it please!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:06 pm
"Teh you wanna battle? CONFUSION NOW!" Arcanine angrily backed up his friend espeon and used a flamewheel!  

Chuuyya

ABlazing

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:15 pm
Pokemoncrater493
"Teh you wanna battle? CONFUSION NOW!" Arcanine angrily backed up his friend espeon and used a flamewheel!
"umbreon! run towards arcanine use flamewheel, grovile! back up umbreon then use waterpulse!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:42 pm
Daniel laughed as the confusion captured the opponets pokemon as flamewheel took a toll on them both espeon dodged water pulse and the flamewheel was absorbed by arcanines flashfire. Espeon shot the pokemon back at their trainers before Daniel returned them and walked into his gym.  

Chuuyya

ABlazing

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:57 am
Pokemoncrater493
Daniel laughed as the confusion captured the opponets pokemon as flamewheel took a toll on them both espeon dodged water pulse and the flamewheel was absorbed by arcanines flashfire. Espeon shot the pokemon back at their trainers before Daniel returned them and walked into his gym.

so you wanna put it that way" dragon murmed "well then rayquaza! come forth and destroy that gym!" launching a hiper beam, rayaquza destroyed daniel's gym just before he entered it . dragons eyes had started to glow red and umbreon shouted "dragon no!" dragon then collapsed on the ground umbreon, espeon, grovile, and rayquaza narrowed thier eyes at daniel.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:15 am
Daniel then did something he would regret all his life... He hit Dragon hard in the face harder than he'd ever hit anything else. Feraligatr ran up and ripped her bag and items to shreds.  

Chuuyya

ABlazing

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:45 pm
umbreon started crying and dragon changed into a latias "well" umbreon growled at daniel "get her some help, she IS a pokemon/trainer after all."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:13 am
Daniel pulled out some items and healed her to full health. Daniel walked away and shouted "You better not try that again!"  

Chuuyya

ABlazing

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:14 pm
"what did i do?" dragon asked with a puzzled look on her face  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:46 pm
"Well destroying my gym while my dad was in there comes to mind!" He cried looking and pulling his father out of the rubble. "He'll be okay if I take care of him."  

Chuuyya

ABlazing

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:19 pm
"oh' dragon sounded shocked "well here." still as latias she used refresh on
dans dad "now i wish there was some way i could control my anger..."

umbreon looked at ragon "well theres only one way to do that you have to be caught and do a good deed."
"NO!" gasped dragon "that will never happen!"

umbreon turned to daniel  
Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas