Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
The one that got away. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:54 pm
It's not that I would've had trouble catching my Palkia, hitting it before he killed my Pokemon was that hard part........Palkia's pretty damn fast for a 13 foot tall space deity.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:54 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Am I the only one who had no trouble catching Dialga? I had heard he was real easy to catch...so on the first turn I threw a Quick ball at him and caught him. sweatdrop

I didn't have any problems either, down to yellow and four ultra balls was all it took. ^^  

krishnath

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:56 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Am I the only one who had no trouble catching Dialga? I had heard he was real easy to catch...so on the first turn I threw a Quick ball at him and caught him. sweatdrop

I didn't have any problems either, down to yellow and four ultra balls was all it took. ^^

Am I like the only person here who has Pearl?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:56 pm
Well it seems that so far I had the least trouble with it.  

blue_man_of_destruction

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:58 pm
NO ONE'S EVEN LISTENING TO ME!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:59 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

I have no idea. I picked diamond because I couldn't pass on a Dragon/Steel type. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:00 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Maybe sweatdrop And yes Palkia is pretty fast for a 13 foot tall space deity. >.<

And I got Diamond because...a Steel/Dragon Pokemon=Awesome!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:01 pm
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

I have no idea. I picked diamond because I couldn't pass on a Dragon/Steel type. ^^

I picked Pearl cause there where more reservation cards left for it than Diamond(I always pick the less popular version), plus Palkia looked pretty badass when I first saw him  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:04 pm
I got both of the games, but gave Pearl to my friend cuz he didnt have the money for it and I had no need for both games.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:05 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

I picked Pearl cause there where more reservation cards left for it than Diamond(I always pick the less popular version), plus Palkia looked pretty badass when I first saw him

Can't argue with his badassness.

If I could afford it, I would get a second DS with Pearl. But being poor and unemployed, I cannot, unfortunatly. sweatdrop  

krishnath

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:05 pm
If I ever need to I can just "borrow" my sister's Diamond version that she never plays. I doubt she would miss it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:08 pm
xd And I know what you mean about being unemployed and poor. sweatdrop I still want a Wii emo  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:12 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
xd And I know what you mean about being unemployed and poor. sweatdrop I still want a Wii emo

So do I, but mostly because it is a great way to lose weight. (Yes, I am slightly overweight, I do eat healthy, but don't move around enough).  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:14 pm
I am overweight to. And I want a Wii because there are quite a few games I want to play on it. Mario Galaxy, MP3: Corruptions, Super Smash Bros Brawl, and Tales of Symphonia 2. Oh and th Dragon Quest game.  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:29 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
I am overweight to. And I want a Wii because there are quite a few games I want to play on it. Mario Galaxy, MP3: Corruptions, Super Smash Bros Brawl, and Tales of Symphonia 2. Oh and th Dragon Quest game.

And Battle Arena. ^^  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces