Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4997 4998 4999 5000 5001 5002 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:55 pm

He looked back and grinned at Kat
Well if you don't trust me to drive, then you can drive! ^^
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:57 pm

She smiled at Blade and stood up. "Tell you what, you drive us to wherever you're wanting to drive, and I'll drive back and drop you off at your place."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:07 pm

He smiles and finishes his drink
Well looks like to me that your asking me on a driving date then razz ! I'm going to hold you to that for tomorrow, so you better be ready ^_^.
He looks down at his watch and sighs at how fast the time flew by
Well I'm going to be heading out for tonight. I hope you remember what I said today razz Good night
Blade leans over and kisses Kat on her cheek again. He smiles and turns to leave, when he decides to come back and give her another small kiss and a smile. He opens the door and walks out to the sidewalk, heading home and anticipating for the next day
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:13 pm

User ImageShe smiled when he kissed her cheek again and was a bit disappointed they weren't going for a drive tonight under the moonlight. But she was pleasantly surprised when he came back to kiss her once more.

"Good night, Blade, I'll see you tomorrow. whee " She sat back down on her stool and sipped on her drink.

He was certainly unlike most men she had met in her life. She was enjoying spending time with Blade, and thought about the prospect of a picnic under the moonlight. User Image She finished off her drink and went to rinse their glasses before heading downstairs to her quarters to get some sleep.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:03 am

((*bookmarks* why the hell am I awake right now?.... User Image oh well.))
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:15 pm

(( *GLOMPS AYA*))

Liada Trovaras

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:53 pm

-dame walks into the bar doing a not so PG dance-
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:04 pm

*walks over to the main bar after his shift ends. Seeing dame, he starts to greet her, then sees what she's wearing* eek Ummm... hi... dame. sweatdrop

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:12 pm

-continues the dance, she doesn't hear or notice Karrie because of her headphones-
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:18 pm

*watches dame for a minute, then shakes his head and takes a seat at the bar, seeing that she's in her own world right now*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:23 pm

-dame gyrates then backbends slowly and gracefully, coat falling open. After moving her pelvis up and down a time or two, she flips up into a slow arch, standing on her hands a moment, tie still wrapped around both hands and completes her backflip, moving into the next part of the dance-
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:26 pm

Kat entered the bar and smiled at Karrie and then stared at dame. She blinked and then went behind the bar to make a quick vodka and cranberry. She gave Karrie a grin.

"Enjoying the show there, Karrie? xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:30 pm

You could say that. sweatdrop I don't think she's realized I'm here yet. *chuckles* Course, I don't think that would stop her.
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:32 pm

Blade walks up to open the door to the bar. He stops and thinks if maybe this is the wrong bar, but sees Kat sitting down drinking. He walks up to the bar and grabs himself a blue moon. He waves to Karrie and dame, sits down and nudges Kat and smiles.
Well hey there! ^_^. How long has the dancing been going on o_o?.

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:34 pm

She turned and smiled at Blade, "I'm not sure, it was going on when I got here. biggrin "

She turned back to Karrie, "How long HAS the dancing been going on?"

She crossed her legs and rested her hand on top of Blade's.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4997 4998 4999 5000 5001 5002 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games