Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:32 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. D:

Well, there's always here. ^__^

yes and here is where I have to listen to the voice in my head and say nighters to you....
have a good one my friend.....

Oh dear, I had meant to reply but got busy with another long message... Sorry. D:

See ya, good night, have a good night! ^__^

**smiling** hihi Kay..how's it going for you today??

Hey there... Alright, I guess. Nothing really going on...
How are you?

been doing good I guess....just sore from laughing so much and hard...been really busy trying to keep up with things...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:36 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. D:

Well, there's always here. ^__^

yes and here is where I have to listen to the voice in my head and say nighters to you....
have a good one my friend.....

Oh dear, I had meant to reply but got busy with another long message... Sorry. D:

How are you?

been doing good I guess....just sore from laughing so much and hard...been really busy trying to keep up with things...

xD

Well, that's good. Sort of.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:46 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

How are you?

xD

yeah I guess it is even though a lot of the laughing was done two nights ago and last night did not help...well I can say one thing it was a blast....
poor Dio she is fit to be tied...finally got the new hard drive put in her puter and guess what...it didn't work...later she went to play her PS3 and guess what the hard drive on it has crashed...so she has been a little mopey...I have been letting her use my puter some....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:54 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

How are you?

xD

yeah I guess it is even though a lot of the laughing was done two nights ago and last night did not help...well I can say one thing it was a blast....
poor Dio she is fit to be tied...finally got the new hard drive put in her puter and guess what...it didn't work...later she went to play her PS3 and guess what the hard drive on it has crashed...so she has been a little mopey...I have been letting her use my puter some....

Glad to hear it. 3nodding

Oh my, that's terrible! emotion_facepalm  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:04 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

How are you?

xD

yeah the only bad part was I stay up way too late...

yeah she is having a hard time with hard drives..she called HP and told them she wanted to send it back to them so they could completely check and test it..boy am I glad I extended the warranty before it expired...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:18 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

How are you?

xD

yeah she is having a hard time with hard drives..she called HP and told them she wanted to send it back to them so they could completely check and test it..boy am I glad I extended the warranty before it expired...

That was lucky. o:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:25 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

xD

That was lucky. o:

yeah it was...I did it two or three days before it expired...I could have knock her in the head for waiting so long before saying something...and also for putting off calling HP about the problems in the first place..she knew about these months ago..warranties and problems that can be fixed under them you don't put off....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:32 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

xD

That was lucky. o:

yeah it was...I did it two or three days before it expired...I could have knock her in the head for waiting so long before saying something...and also for putting off calling HP about the problems in the first place..she knew about these months ago..warranties and problems that can be fixed under them you don't put off....

Oh my. @.@

Very true.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:49 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That was lucky. o:

Oh my. @.@

Very true.

unfortunately she comes by it honestly..both me and TJ tend to put things off till the last minute..but there are some things that I won't put off...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:03 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That was lucky. o:

Oh my. @.@

Very true.

unfortunately she comes by it honestly..both me and TJ tend to put things off till the last minute..but there are some things that I won't put off...

Oh... well that's not good. Lol

At least it's a relatable problem then.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:06 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That was lucky. o:

Oh my. @.@

Very true.

yeppers..something I have been trying to work on and have gotten better...

like your avi..all ready for Christmas....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:14 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That was lucky. o:

Oh my. @.@

Very true.

That's good.

Yep. Santa Kay got the work clothes out. ninja  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:16 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my. @.@

Very true.

That's good.

**looks down then back up at you** well I hope I have been more nice than naughty this year..  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:23 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my. @.@

Very true.

That's good.

**looks down then back up at you** well I hope I have been more nice than naughty this year..

Hopefully. o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:36 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's good.

Hopefully. o.o

**smiling sweetly** I try to be nice but sometimes it's not easy....Mad Mikey can make it hard too....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games