Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:31 pm
(( cat_rofl Sakura's collecting pets now too!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:22 pm
*Miru goes out of her way on her way to work today to stop by Mitri's apartment. Once locating the right number, she goes to the door and pauses for a second before taking a deep breath, knocking loudly on the door, then ringing the door bell. She then quickly loses her nerve, puts the dino plushie she won yesterday and forgot to give him down by his front door and bolts off the entryway, running out of the complex and back down the sidewalk towards AS* redface sweatdrop gonk eek crying redface  

Miru J-sama

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:31 pm
*comes home from work to find a dino plush in front of his door. He picks it up and recognizes it as the one Miru won the night before. Bringing it inside, he sets it on the couch next to Hiro*

*wakes up* Huh? What's that? *sniffs the dino*

It's a toy that Miru won. *looks around the apartment* I think I'm going to go to AS and go swimming... *goes into the bedroom to change. A moment later, comes back out wearing his swim trunks and a tank top. Hiro jumps off the couch and follows him out the door*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:30 pm
*walks into her house, putting her keys on the hook out of cat's reach that she keeps them on. As she walks down the hall, she catches a glimpse of her reflection in the bathroom mirror, pauses, and smiles. This morning, she had tried something different in order to return her appearance to normal. Instead of changing to a cat like she had been, she made herself look completely human. When she changed back, her normal cat ears and tail were there. Her eyes had taken longer, being a muddy brown for most of the day as they slowly changed back to green*

*Gin rubs against Kits' leg, then looks up and meows at her*

*pets her cat* Are you hungry? All right, I'll go put some food out for you. *turns around and goes to the kitchen*

*after putting food in the pet dishes, goes back down the hall to her studio*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:42 pm
*has to keep pushing Miru in front of her until they get to Mitri's apartment complex. A few doors away, she pauses* Can you go on from here, or do i have to go with you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:46 pm
*looks like she's about to panic and bolt* eek sweatdrop gonk crying  

Miru J-sama

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:52 pm
*looks at Miru's face and sighs* I guess that answers my question. *pulls Miru up to Mitri's door and knocks*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:54 pm
*hides half behind Kits, blushing* redface  

Miru J-sama

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:57 pm
*answers the door* Hi Kits. smile Hi Miru. What are you doing here?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:59 pm
Oh, just thought we'd drop by... *grins*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:02 pm
*Miru blushes and waves shyly, plastic bag with cookies in it rustling* redface  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:03 pm
*grins and steps aside* Well, come on in. *holds the door for them*  

Mitri Onuris

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:05 pm
*pushes Miru ahead of her as she goes inside* I can't stay too long, I have to feed my pets still.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:08 pm
eek Me either! Uh... redface sweatdrop D-d-d-dec is expecting me h-h-h-home s-s-s-soon. redface  

Miru J-sama

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:14 pm
Well, it's getting kind of late for you to be walking home by yourself... When it's time for you to go, I'll walk you home. smile

*walks out of the bedroom* Hi Kits. Hi Miru. *jumps up to Miru's shoulder*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games