Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4986 4987 4988 4989 4990 4991 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:47 pm

-looks at Blade- Don't wish such a terrible thing on people! Broken hearts are how we learn, man! Watch your tongue! How are we to learn what hurt is if we are never touched by it? No, talk2hand hurt is needed to grow. 3nodding -sips tea-
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:54 pm

Looks over at dame

I guess I said it wrong then sweatdrop . You are right in that we need to feel hurt, but at the same time, we can't let those things consume us.

Takes a drink and puts his glass down and smiles as he notices Kat slowing down a bit.

Well I'm glad your moving forward then. I'd hate to see anyone sad, especially you for that matter xp

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:00 pm

*Walks up to the Main Bar and grins as she sees so many people. She goes behind the counter, gets a wine glass and pours a glass of Chianti as she just listens.* User Image
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:01 pm

She gave Blade a grateful smile and reached over to squeeze his hand briefly.

" smile Thank you." She looked at Liada and dame next, "And thank ya'll too....I'm glad ya'll are here. 3nodding "

She sighed, "I suppose it really is for the best, I found out we really do have too many differences after our vacation we went on. But enough about me, I'll be fine. What's up with all of ya'll? User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:03 pm

*Furrows her brow hearing Katana's comments and sips her wine.* confused
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:07 pm

All right hun if you're sure. You're more than welcome anytime to stop by. And you're welcome love you're my sister practically. User Image She turns to grab the container again and gets an evil grin on her face. I have a delightful concoction of mine I would love to share. Who dares? twisted

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:10 pm

She grinned at Liada, "I'm in! Whatcha got there? xd "
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:11 pm

{{*waves to thread*
Sorry, at work and weather isn't playing nice with wi-fi. Icy'll officially meet you another time Blade.}}

*snapping out of her daze, she looked up to see quite a few people had entered the bar. Checking the time, she sees she was in her own world for longer than she'd anticipated. Groaning, she picked up her bottle with glass in hand and slipped off her stool*

Sorry guys, though I just got back from la-la land, real world's calling. Enjoy your night.

*nodded her head and walked into the office, doing the security measure and heading down to her place to grab another suitcase of clothes before heading back to the agency*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:13 pm

He smiles as he see's Kat calm down a bit more than earlier. His face reddened a little bit and he grinned.

Its not a problem at all. That's what everyone is here for right! ^^

Plops his glass down in front of Liada and grins

Show me whatcha got! twisted
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:13 pm

-waves at Icy-

((-glomps Icy- heart ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:17 pm

She waved to Icy as she went by and noticed Psy there.

"Psy! You were so quiet, I didn't even hear you. biggrin How are you?"
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:18 pm

The fox spirit opens the lid and a bit of cold mist seeps from the container. Within the container looks like normal strawberries but the color was much darker red than normal strawberries. I present to you my fave dessert, my home made choco berry bombs! They are strawberries infused with a special chocolate wine and when you bite them into your mouth you'll taste your favorite kind of chocolate on your blissful taste buds! She picks one up from the container and takes a large bite. leaving only the little leafy bit in her fingers. Her tail curls and flicks as she savors the sweetness. User Image

She picks up the glass from Blade and smirks. Give me your worst! As you like to say dearest. twisted

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:30 pm

She grabbed a strawberry and bit into it, and was surprised to taste velvety dark chocolate. She gave Liada a grin.

"These are great, Liada! biggrin "

She laid the leafy end of the berry on the bar and grabbed her glass. She smiled to herself when she realized she had made Blade blush...guess that made them even then. But she blushed some herself when she realized her hand was still resting on top of Blade's. She moved it and poured herself a bit more vodka in her glass. redface
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:30 pm

*Grins* User Image I'm fine. Didn't mean to sneak up on anyone. ninja

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:36 pm

His face turned red as he noticed that Kat's hand was still on his too. He looked at her and quickly turned away eating one of the strawberries and sipping his drink. His eyes slowly look down at their hands

Well..um..this is um...nice redface
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4986 4987 4988 4989 4990 4991 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games