Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4983 4984 4985 4986 4987 4988 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:36 pm

Kat made a face at Blade when he nudged her bar and she turned to Ryzan.

"Well, it's always good to see you anyways, regardless if it's day or night. biggrin "

She sipped her drink and looked at Liada. "Have you heard from Hauk? Did he like his first night on the job last night? biggrin "
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:40 pm

*lifts his eyebrows, a velvety giggle a bit different from his usual escaping him*
The rain certainly does get us "up" quite a bit mzild, I assure you.

*goes to refill his glass of wine*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:45 pm

Liada blushes brightly as she almost chokes on her drink from Ry's comment. Damn I should know better than to open my big mouth, rofl As for Hauk. I think he got a little overstuffed at the attention. While I was out and about at the club I noticed how some of the ladies were getting out of hand. I may have to set up a electronic fence to shock the hos that have any more attempts for his sake. User Image
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:51 pm

Blade grins as Kat turns away and begins to laugh with Liada. He finishes his drink and slowly gets up from his stool to stretch out.

Well it's about time for me to call it a night. Busy day tomorrow and I have to get some sleep. It was a pleasure meeting you Ryzan, hope to see you around again. Good night everyone =)

He stands up and gives Kat a kiss on her cheek and smiles.

Hope that makes up for me dazing off today, see you tomorrow smile

He turns towards the door and tips his hat to everyone. Slowly, he pushes the door out and closes it gently behind him, as he walks through the crowds passing by on the sidewalk.

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:55 pm

I have come across taverns in especially low disciplined locations which had bars set up to separate the bartenders from the customers, allowing only enough room for one to retrieve whatever drink the bartender placed out for them. It can be a bit of an eyesore, rilu'oh it was necessary to keep the customers on the correct side of the counter, and to prevent them from helping themselves to things without paying.

*after refilling his glass and waving farewell to Blade, he returns to his seat*
I did not think this establishment nor the connecting ones would encounter such a crowd that something of that sort would be necessary, though.
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Night Blade! See ya later. She realized she finished off her drink faster than she planned and got up to make a fresh one. 4laugh True, it may just be opening night crazies. Well see how Hauk will be later in it. I told him to rest up today but then get back to work tomorrow night.

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:05 pm

redface She was surprised when Blade kissed her on the cheek and waved to him as he left. "Night, Blade!"

She quickly took a sip of her drink and hoped her face wasn't flaming. She set her drink down and looked at Liada. "I'd have to agree with Ryzan. I think the bouncers you used last night were suitable enough to take care of business. 3nodding "
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:10 pm

There are certainly those who will flock to anything and everything "new" who may not necessarily represent the typical crowd such a place would experience.

{{*remembers when people flocked in from surrounding towns just to check out a new wal-mart, which was exactly the same as every other wal-mart* o_O;; }}

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:14 pm

(( How come so many people want to buy walls? User Image User Image ))
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:16 pm

((This is really true. We have two Fred Meyers each on the opposite sides of town and when the new one went up people flipped to go see it. ))

Yes I'm glad I decided to get orcs for bouncers. I'm surprised they were so willing to put on the glamour but again my old rep from my earlier years tends to stick around with the war with the Red Caps twisted . Although I kinda feel bad that Miro was got scared by them.

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:20 pm

She finished her drink and went behind the bar to rinse her glass out. She reached over and grabbed Blade's empty glass and gave it a quick rinse as well. "I'm just glad that the club was such a success. biggrin Well, I have a long day myself tomorrow, so I'll see ya'll later. Good night!"

She waved to Liada and Ryzan and went to the office to head downstairs to her quarters.
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:22 pm

{{People just really love walls.}}

*eyes narrow a bit at the mention of Miro*
Xas, well, yathrin is frightened of just about everything rolleyes

*waves to katana as she leaves and turns back to Liada*
Pardon my ignorance, jhal what is this "war with the Red Caps" you refer to?

Ryzan Vixtul

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:32 pm

Once she was down in her quarters, she locked up and went to her bedroom. She had left her phone downstairs again and picked it up to see if she had any messages. Seeing none from the person she wanted one from, she tossed the phone back on the night stand and went to the bathroom. stare

She got ready for bed and slipped under the covers. She was angry and confused again. How in the hell did Justin expect their relationship to get any better when he wouldn't communicate with her? stressed

She sighed and gently touched her cheek where Blade had kissed her. There was a man that was the polar opposite of Justin. Someone that didn't expect her to wait on him. Well, she knew one thing for sure, she couldn't continue on this way, and she and Justin needed to talk. She didn't want Blade to think she was leading him on, even though he was aware of her being involved with Justin. She was tired of being in limbo. She turned over and punched her pillow in frustration and tried to go to sleep.
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:34 pm

Liada waved to Kat as she left for bed. Night hun. Get some good rest alright? Sipping at her drink she looks back to Ryzan as she recalls the event. Ah, sorry love, I was referring to a territorial war between two clans of Red Caps and some Ogres. The ogres were loyal to my Queen and as part of the pact if the ogres needed aide from my Queen she would send it. So....she sent me. stare And only me....she didn't want to waste the bodies from any of her personal guard. So I was pretty much thrown in there and dealt with rolling a few heads for a good 3 months in the frozen tundra. After that the Red Caps finally surrendered and the matter was settled. User Image

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:42 pm

Gi ussta~ That sounds like quite an unpleasant situation sweatdrop , jhal at least things worked out in the end I suppose.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4983 4984 4985 4986 4987 4988 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games