Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4982 4983 4984 4985 4986 4987 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:38 pm

*waves to Liada*
Aside from the fact I only had one drink last isto, it would take quite a bit for me to be "hungover", as you say.

*taps the ashes off his clove in a nearby ashtray, turning back to katana and Blade*
It was really quite a surprise to find she was related sweatdrop While I knew my dear m'ranndii had a half sibling, the chances they would meet seemed rather slim.
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:40 pm

She goes behind the bar and grabs the cranberry vodka and a bottle of Alize. mixing up something as she looked back at Kat smiling. Yea I was just plum exhausted. The cleanup last night was much easier than I thought it would be. Plus Hauk was a big help in that too. But it was nice getting to hand around down there and just relax since Anira texted me saying she had the lab under control and Hauk was recovering from the man handling. How were you this morning? She sits down next to Ryzan and sips back at her drink hearing the story of Tes and Kat's relation.

Liada Trovaras

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:42 pm

Waves to Liada as well and laughs
Well I wouldn't say hung over, but I felt something this morning haha
Looks back over to Kat and sips his drink
Ahh ok! Well its a pleasure to meet him then. Also I figured her quarters would be quite huge since that's what her persona portrays haha
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:49 pm

She smiled at Liada, "I felt just fine, even went for a run today. I was pleasantly surprised when Blade and Ryzan showed up, since I was her all alone earlier."

She took a sip of her drink, "I was telling Blade about the monthly theme parties, and mentioned I need to have one this summer out at the wave pool behind the bar. 3nodding Blade has offered his assistance to me to help out. biggrin "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:54 pm

Gi ussta sweatdrop I had almost forgotten of this "wave pool" you mentioned. When we had the theme parties in the back, I am afraid I spent mzilst of my time at the bar sweatdrop redface
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:54 pm

Liada blinks a second trying to remember what season it was. Then flushed a bit at the thought of being in a bathing suit since she hadn't been in in for awhile. Ooh yea...heheh, it is almost summer isn't it. User Image Taking a sip of her drink and doesn't meet anyone's gazes for a bit she keeps going with the topic at hand. You really will like Kat's themed parties Blade, they're a big whoop of fun. Also Kat if you need service of any of my minions hun you know how well they work. She gestures to the club reminding her of how fast they worked in building it.

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:04 pm

She grinned at Liada. "Well, I appreciate the offer, but the back area is pretty well under control. I had the wave pool all checked out recently, so it's ready to go whenever we feel like surfing. xd And the tiki bar is a permanent fixture back there, as is the sand volleyball court. 3nodding All I ever have to do is decide how i want stuff decorated and call the crew to bring the stuff over. xd "
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:09 pm

Nice, alrighty then sounds like you have everything under control.Taking a sip of her drink again her tail swings from side to side. Good thing I have the new line of potions out then. There's one that will do wonders for sunburns and fake tans that go wrong. blaugh

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:12 pm

She smiled at Ryzan, "Well, you know the parties went on until after sunset, and you usually showed up sooner or later. biggrin "

She looked back at Liada, "A potion for sunburns? That should go over well at the outdoor parties. You should set up outside when we do those too. 3nodding "
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:18 pm

*shudders at the mention of sunburn*
Yet another reason why it is mzilt mzild pleasant to sleep during the tangi and only venture outdoors during the isto.

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:20 pm

She giggles at Ryzan as she remembers how late they got to the opening last night. I think if Tes had his way he would keep it permanent night time. rolleyes And your right Kat, I probably should set up something for that. Lemme know when you start getting decor and plans set so we can figure out where to put it. I know a lot of the potions I had last night went pretty fast. User Image
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:23 pm

She thought for a moment, "Well, there are some of the canopies out there that are shaded, maybe you could have a setup under there."

She sipped her drink and playfully elbowed Blade. "You still awake there? User Image You're awfully quiet. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:25 pm

He slowly pulls away from the trance he was in. Smiling, he grins back at Kat and playfully nudges her back

Yes I'm still here! Just got lost mentally a little bit is all blaugh
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:26 pm

My dear m'ranndii is not the only one who would favor perpetual darkness.
*has a sip of his wine and snuffs out his mostly spent clove*
As you may well know, dark elves are not particularly fond of light.
*points to his glasses*

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:33 pm

Hmmm this is true too. Course you think with the grey clouds blocking the sun during the rainy season you guys would be up and about more User Image .

She sips her drink and laughs as Blade snaps out of his daze.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4982 4983 4984 4985 4986 4987 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games