Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:26 pm
I do not except your apology. But I will cease and desist. For now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:26 pm
heh, something tells me we'll have a wonderful marriage

Now end this stupid argument before I pull out the ban hammer

(btw your not scary because once again this is gaia (PM me if you feel the urge to get the last word))  

Dameon the -V-

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:28 pm
Dammie, adding in that little afterthought is daring him to make another comment. Just turn the other cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:29 pm
Dammie-kins

Now end this stupid argument before I pull out the ban hammer

(btw your not scary because once again this is gaia (PM me if you feel the urge to get the last word))

I'm not trying to be scary. I'm just giving a short discription of your future. And I already stopped. =]
(Btw, your ban button isn't scary either =])  

God of Forbidden Light

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:29 pm
Why would you ban him from the guild just b/c you guys are picking fights with each other? After all, you started it. That's just wrong, its not like he's done anything against the rules of this guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:30 pm
good, moving on

You're avi to me just screams elitism which bugs me but all in all I'll give it a 8/10  

Dameon the -V-

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:32 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Why would you ban him from the guild just b/c you guys are picking fights with each other? After all, you started it. That's just wrong, its not like he's done anything against the rules of this guild.

Thank you Kylie ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:34 pm
8/10

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:34 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x

he had the universal 3

[X] Death Threat
[X] Wishing for immediate death (tied to the first one but you can not count this one if you wish)
[X] Playing on old decisions
[X] Disrespecting the advice to drop the subject before it furthers itself
Any more you wish to say on that note kylie? I have a whole slew of things he could actually be banned for  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:41 pm
Dammie-kins
x Glam Rock Kylie x

he had the universal 3

[X] Death Threat
[X] Wishing for immediate death (tied to the first one but you can not count this one if you wish)
Any more you wish to say on that note kylie? I have a whole slew of things he could actually be banned for

Yes, all of that is true...but, you started it. Its not like he was minding his own business and then all of a sudden wished death upon you. You wanted to piss him off and you succeeded.

Urgh...whatever. I wasn't taking his side or yours, I was merely trying to justify everything.....  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:42 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Dammie-kins
x Glam Rock Kylie x

he had the universal 3

[X] Death Threat

Yes, all of that is true...but, you started it. Its not like he was minding his own business and then all of a sudden wished death upon you. You wanted to piss him off and you succeeded.

Urgh...whatever. I wasn't taking his side or yours, I was merely trying to justify everything.....

yawn....i like it, looks emo XD 8/10  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:44 pm
NEXT PAGE!

Kylie I wasn't trying to demonstrate anger towards just wanted to point it out to you.

Conflict ~END~  

Dameon the -V-

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:51 pm
User Image

Rate?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:51 pm
8/10

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games