Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:22 pm
-giggles, having fun and squeals as they land, hoping safely off. She crinkles her nose at Velcore and kneels slightly to hug him- Thank you, Velcore. biggrin -turns towards the porch and smiles up at Karrie, walking towards him-

-once she reaches the porch she smells cookies and grins wider, going up to Karrie to hug him and kiss his cheek- Thanks, Karrie. biggrin That was nice of you, and very fun. whee -eyes the cookies- Whatcha got there, big boy? twisted

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:26 pm
You are welcome. *slips past Karrie to go into the house and find something to eat*

biggrin I thought you'd enjoy it, since he had you anyway. *grins when she notices the cookies* Something I know you'll want... xd Oh, and some cookies too. wink  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:28 pm
Chef_Karrie
Something I know you'll want... xd Oh, and some cookies too. wink
{{ rofl rofl rofl Smooth. Very smooth rofl }}  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:31 pm
-raises her eyebrows- Oooh ho ho, is that so? Getting quite cocky now, aren't we? -presses her body closer to his, grinning up at him, steals a cookie while he's distracted and takes a bite- I like it. twisted

So...what's this other thing you'll know I'll want? twisted -Karrie smirks down at dame and leads her inside, shutting the door behind them-
twisted  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:47 am
After getting off the phone with his secretary, having told her he'd be taking lunch in his office again and telling her what to get him, Antonio starts organizing and clearing his desk of paperwork that either needs to still be gone over or filed. While doing so, his cell phone goes off, the ringtone indicating it's his personal line. He figures that it's probably Flo, as he has told her that it's alright for her to call during his lunch hour and his days off, and she has done so once already, but it's a little early this time and he's not quite at lunch yet. Being that he's not that particularly busy at the moment, especially since it's a Saturday, he goes to answer anyway, intending to set her straight on the fact that he'll be working 6 days a week for a while until he's caught up with everything and reminding her of the importance of waiting until his lunch hour.

However, when he pulls out his phone and looks at the number, not only is it not Flo's, but it isn't any other number that he recognizes either. emotion_eyebrow He doesn't give his personal number to just anyone, so it either had to be someone he knew or someone calling on behalf of someone he knew. Unsure if it would be an English speaking or Italian acquaintance, he answers it in Italian by default since most who have the number are native Italian.

"Pronto?"
There's silence for a brief moment, making him think to try the traditional English greeting instead, but a familiar voice begins speaking before he has the chance.
"Pronto, mio carissimo fratello! Come stai?"
"Triny?"
He checks his watch and mentally calculates about what time it would be in Geezerville.
"You're awake a bit early, aren't you? I thought you were having the staff take care of the babies so you could get proper rest."
"Mi sento benissimo~ Besides, what kind of mother would I be if I never tended to my own children? If Mamma could raise the six of us practically by herself, I should be able to handle just the two, ho ragione?"

He somehow finds the tone of her voice a bit off, but isn't quite sure what it is about it. It was definitely unusually cheerful sounding for the hour, at least. It's doubtful she'd even had time for a latte yet, unless of course, she hasn't even been to bed....
"..... are you drunk? emotion_eyebrow "
"What!? No! Of course not! How could you think such a thing of me? You think I would be that irresponsible to my children? How dare you!"
"N-No... it's just....," He pauses and sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose. "It's nothing. Nevermind. Is there any particular reason you're calling?"
"I don't know... I'm not sure I still want to talk to you anymore after that insinuation..."
Antonio groans, leaning on his desk.
"I'm at work right now, Triny. I don't have time for this." stressed
"Sheesh rolleyes And people think I'm the one that needs to relax? rolleyes Whatever talk2hand Straight to business then. I want you to open a Swiss bank account for me and arrange for fifty percent of the profits from MW, JD, Pandora's, and my cut of IR get deposited there fortnightly."

He has to sit down after hearing that. burning_eyes
"Fifty percent? Twice a month? That's a little high...
You really should wait at least until the end of the month to make sure you're not coming up short on anything before reallocating your assets....

What is this even for?"

"Cretino! It's for the children, obviously. I want to make sure they have enough put away for the future. I want them to have the best of everything! The best education money can buy, luxurious homes to live in with the finest staff to tend to those homes... the latest, cutting edge fashion, cars, technology, the works!"
"I see sweatdrop ", he replies with a slight, awkward laugh. She was beginning to sound like their mother emotion_facepalm "If you're saving it up over the next 18 years, you can accomplish all that with just a fraction of your assets put away monthly, or even bimonthly. Fifty percent is way too high."
"But To~ny~~," she starts in a whiny voice. "What about inflation? If I don't put enough away, it's going to be worthless by then!"
"It'll be fine. If you're that concerned, I'll have it converted to hard commodities for you so it'll keep its value. How does that sound?"
"... pretty damn shitty, if you ask me. stare "
emotion_facepalm "Triny.... go to bed. Get some sleep. Think it over. I'm hanging up stare "
"No! Wait! Tony, please! I really need this done as soon as possible!"

Antonio holds his thumb over the button to end the call for a few moments as she continues to plead with him, starting to spout out at him in hysterical Italian. Sighing, he puts the phone back up to his ear.
"Why? Why is it so important that you have such a ridiculous amount put away right now? rolleyes "
"It... it's William. I didn't want to say anything but.... I'm... I'm beginning to think that he doesn't love me anymore..."
More like he never did in the first place, he thinks to himself.
"He's always working these long hours, and even when he's home, he seems to be avoiding me, especially after I got pregnant and after having the children....

It feels like he only wants me for sex and money crying I don't know what to do, Tony! I can't let him take away my children's future! I just can't!"

By now, he can hear her bawling on the other end. He sighs and rubs his forehead. "Shh shh shh, non piangere. Tutto andrĂ  bene.

I'll.... start drawing up the paperwork today and get it to you to sign as soon as possible..."

"I have to sign!!? scream Inutili fratello!! He'll know all about it once he sees those forms! Imbecille!!"
stressed "I can't just move your assets around without your explicit, written consent, and if I did, I would be held accountable for it and any shortfall your business could and inevitably would experience from removing such a large amount from their budget regularly."
" stressed "
"I heard that stare "
"Like I give two shits. mad You know what? ******** you and your goddamn protocols."

After that, the line goes dead. Shaking his head, he begins to brush it off as her hormones and emotions still being out of whack from the pregnancy and maybe some kind of side effect from the medications she was taking, but as a precaution, he decides to call Franco and inform him of their sister's unusual request.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:07 am
Meanwhile, at some cheap motel in Geezerville....

Hurensohn!! stressed scream
*smashes the cellphone he lifted off of someone against the wall opposite of him. He'd taken a good portion of the night to sort through the information he'd gathered from Psy's DNA, but it wasn't nearly enough for a full on impersonation. He could mimic her voice and acquired some recent and strong memories, but apparently that wasn't enough to really get anything out of... not in the finance department that is Antonio at least stare Frustrated that he'd taken all that effort to process what he had into something useable, only to come up empty handed in the end, he throws himself back onto the bed and decides to get some rest to clear his head and think up a new plan for this DNA*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:32 pm
((-snickers- twisted Almost had me going for a moment there... xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:11 pm
Upon lathering up his face, getting ready to shave, Antonio faintly hears his phone ringing in the other room with the tone of his personal line. Hands and face full of shaving cream at the moment, he just lets it go to voicemail and continues getting ready for another Saturday of catching up at the office.

After showering and dressing, he sits down at the breakfast table in his moderate sized, yet opulently furnished kitchen, where his "do-it-all" butler has already set his meal and morning latte. Antonio shoos the man off when he starts to ask if there's anything else he needs and goes about checking his voicemail while sipping his coffee drink and picking at his breakfast like a bird.

Eventually, he comes to the message that had just been left earlier and becomes rather confused emotion_eyebrow Checking his watch and seeing he still has some time before work and it might not be too late in the evening for his sister, he dials up her number and waits as the phone rings.  

Omnompoeia

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:56 pm
A few moments later, he reaches her voicemail and sighs.

Voicemail to Pietrina from Antonio
Pronto, Triny. This is Tony. I got your message and, I know you must be busy with the children and everything, but... if you recall, you're the one that asked me to open the account emotion_eyebrow I set it all up according to your wishes with added security details to make sure no one will be touching that money, since you seemed really concerned about that.

But if you really need, I'll go ahead and go over the forms with you tomorrow if I can catch you since I have the day off. If not, your lawyers should have familiarized themselves with the arrangement already, granted Katna did what I asked her to.

Ciao.

After hanging up, he places other necessary calls to respond to other voice messages he was left, then finishes off his breakfast and heads out to the office.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:24 am
*having taken some time here and there {when he wasn't too busy chasing tail emotion_awesome } over the past couple weeks or so to go over and dig deeper into the information he gathered from Psy, he's disappointed to find that not only does he -still- not have enough for a full imitation, but most of the memories he's managed to gather are utterly useless stressed Rather... instead of information that could give him some kind of leg-up, he got things like who her preferred hairdresser is, what brands of shoes she goes nuts over, how she takes her coffee, and so on emotion_facepalm He's learned the extent of her business, but no account numbers or passwords stressed And despite even having practiced {though not nearly as much as he should if he were taking it seriously}, he can't seem to flawlessly copy her handwriting and signature stare Most people probably wouldn't pay the differences any mind given they aren't terribly blatant, but it's different enough that someone scrutinizing, like say... her brother stare , would spot it immediately. Seems he might have to obtain more DNA if he's to get anything of value from this boring little town.

It's just too bad that kiss on the cheek he got from her seemed to be lipstick and nothing more. Granted, it seemed oddly similar to DNA, but it was different enough from what he'd already had to determine that, if it was DNA, it wasn't hers, and there was too much of it to be from a simple kiss on the cheek on top of that, so it had to have been the lipstick. The fact it was some kind of special lipstick he'd never encountered before might have caused it to be misinterpreted as DNA initially, but at least now he knows to discard it when he comes across it again.*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:59 pm
Antonio groggily peers over at his alarm clock after being woken up by his phone, alerting of a new voice mail. Seeing that it's almost 3 in the morning, it could either be something really important or someone in the states. He reaches over to his nightstand and grabs his phone, intending on checking the message, but ends up just falling right back to sleep with phone in hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:06 pm
A couple hours later, Antonio is woken again by his phone. This time it's Mamma, calling to make sure he's getting up bright and early for Mass like she does every Sunday emotion_facepalm He gives her the usual programmed responses for her routine lecture before finally getting off the phone with her. He's about to turn over and try to get back to sleep, but sees the new voice mail there and decides to go ahead and check that first to see if it's anything that needs immediate attention. Hearing what his sister says warrants him having to listen to it a second time emotion_eyebrow , after which he mentally calculates the time in Geezerville, which takes some doing with him still being partially asleep, then he dials his sister's number to see if she'll answer.  

Omnompoeia

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:02 pm
Antonio pinches the bridge of his nose after his sister hangs up. It's way too early in the morning for this without his caffeine stressed He rings up his butler to get him a latte immediately, then drags himself out of bed to look for his back-up phone. While not having come to the same conclusion as his sister about the phones being bugged, if she honestly didn't call him, at the very least it meant he could no longer use that number, which meant he was going to have to update everyone on his new number. First person he calls with his new phone is Franco, using code to inform him there may be a security breach. He'd have to wait until Franco gets back to him on a known secured line to fill him in on all the details.

He then goes about informing the rest of The Family, and last, but certainly not least, calls Victor to tell him that Flo's cellphone needs to be "fixed" and to make sure it's done immediately.

Today is going to be a long day stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:24 pm
After a mad dash into the store to get some dinner, Sakura returned home to her extended family and made her way inside. "I'm home everyone... cat_sweatdrop So sorry about the wait, I got caught up at MW...I hope you didn't get into trouble while I was gone cat_3nodding " she called out as she went about getting them all some dinner, the trio making their way out to the kitchen where she then proceeded to feed them, placing their meal into each of their bowls with a smile. She then proceeded to shower and get changed before making her way into the living room and taking a seat, the family making their way into the room as she made herself comfortable and turned on the television before promptly falling asleep on the couch.  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games