Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4976 4977 4978 4979 4980 4981 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:14 pm

She looked up and grinned at Liada.

"Perfect timing...the caterers and the decorators will be here any minute. Shall we go to the club and go watch them?" She grabbed her spiked coffee and stood up.

"I've told the JD I'll come by and let them know when to deliver the sushi later also, so we're covered there too. 3nodding "
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:18 pm

Swallowing the last of her food she goes to the fridge to pull out a Dew and opens it to take a swig of caffeinated nectar. Sweet. I'm so excited I can't believe its only a few hours away! I need to show you the new bottles of the potions too.

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:25 pm

"Sounds like a plan. Let's go get this done, I have a date with a massage table at PB when we get done. User Image And I'd like to see your new potions too. 3nodding "

She sipped her coffee and waited to see if Liada was ready to go.
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Sure thing! Do you mind if I join you for PB after? I haven't had a chance to really try out the place and I could use a good pampering before I get Hauk back from Psy to get him ready later. She leads Kat to IR via the side entrance and leaves the door open since no one was around.

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:31 pm

((continued in the new club thread.......soon to be stickied, I hope! wink ))

"Sure, we can get the Red Room and get thoroughly pampered before I go back down to get ready. xd "
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Kat and Liada entered MW from the side door of IR and chatted as they made their way to PB for some "before-party" pampering. User Image

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:50 pm

*Slips through the shadows, peaking in quickly before disappearing.*

((Off to use my super-sticky fingers on the thread.))
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:36 pm

((lmao too bad Psy beat you to it.))

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:39 pm

After a couple hours of MUCH needed pampering Liada said her goodbyes to Kat so that she could check up on Anira one last time and then go get ready for the event. She also still had to get Hauk and get him prepared for the night as well. Thanking Kyle for all the wonderful hospitality and service she makes her way back into MW and then flies over to the side door of IR again.
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:45 pm

Kat left PB soon after Liada did and headed downstairs to her quarters to begin her preparations for the party.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Kat stood in front of her full length mirror and studied her reflection. She grabbed her keys and took off her door key and put it in the pocket of her shorts. She then picked up her phone and looked at it, seeing that she still had no message from Justin. Maybe he's on a stakeout or something and just couldn't tell me where he is. She thought about sending him a text, but decided against it. If he was working, he more than likely couldn't return the text to begin with.

She put her phone in her pocket and then took it out again. The pockets were too short and her phone slid out too easily. Shrugging, she put the phone on her night stand and left her quarters to go upstairs. Once she was in the bar, she went around and grabbed the bottle of potato vodka out of the freezer and poured some over ice before making her way to her usual seat at the bar.
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:34 pm

Blade walks into the bar, soaked from the rain. He puts his coat and hat on the hanger near the front and walks over to the bar. He see's Kat and decides to sit down on one of the stools near the bar

Guess I'm a bit early for the party huh? Looks like you've had a busy day ^_^

He grabs a glass and pours himself some rum from behind the counter, sitting down and stretching his legs.

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:38 pm

She looked up at Blade and smiled at him.

"Hey you...how are you doing?" She took a sip of her drink and looked his outfit over.

"Yeah, had a busy day, just relaxing and having a before dinner drink. Nice outfit, by the way. User Image"
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:40 pm

A portal opens over the bar and Liada places down all the packages carefully before she pops out of the portal herself and closes it. Seeing that Kat and Blade were already there she smiles brightly and organizes things on the counter. Hey Blade! Looking stylish! Kat you look fabulous!

Liada Trovaras

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Smiles and takes a sip of his drink, and greets Liada as she walks behind the counter. He looks over to Kat and puts his drink down looking at Kat's outfit

Sounds like we both had a long day then. Also your outfit looks amazing too if I do say so myself 3nodding
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4976 4977 4978 4979 4980 4981 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games