Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4974 4975 4976 4977 4978 4979 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:29 pm

Her smile faltered a bit but she took a quick sip of her drink.

"Well, honestly....I would say I'm mostly happy. The bar has been a success, that's for sure. 3nodding "
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:39 pm

He gets up and pours and makes himself a jack n' coke and comes back to sit down again.

Well "mostly" is better than nothing I'd say, even if it doesn't feel like it

He tips the glass back and lets the drink swirl around in his mouth before he drinks it down his throat.

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:43 pm

She propped her chin back on her hand and studied Blade for a moment.

"True, but what do you do when you feel like you need something more?"
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:45 pm

*During the course of the day, she worked and checked to see the progress Hauk was making because she notices the Viking Man stop dead in his tracks and start to eye twitch when he took a look at the sheer size of the Master Bathroom she wanted him to scour with a toothbrush. User Image

Hauk was very diligent and focused and she was impressed with his determination now matter what it took. He would honor the contract with Rev no matter what and she had to give the large man credit. One he had finished the glass enclosed extra large shower and completely scoured the mammoth 10 man jacuzzi tub, she felt a bit sorry for him User Image and entered the room with an entire supply of cleaning tools and such that her maid used. She placed it in the middle of the room.* There you go. This ought to make things a bit easier and move along quicker. I can't have you working on just this one room the entire time. talk2hand *She quickly turns and leaves him be.*

*After another while, she goes in to find he's nearly done.* When you're done here, I've made lunch. neutral I can't have you falling over from starvation or dehydration. talk2hand You an join me in the kitchen when you are through. stare *She leaves promptly once again and when he's finished, he has lunch with Psy in her huge gourmet kitchen.

He sits at the island and cannot believe all the marble and granite in this place. User Image The kitchen alone looked as though a professional chef lived there. Once he sat and Psy served him his plate. He stared at what looked like a professional had put together.User Image She was sitting eating a salad she had made for herself and just as he was about to pick up the huge sandwich she had made she smacks his hand with a spoon she had picked up and stared at him.* stare WASH YOUR HANDS!! stressed You probably have cleaner all over them. talk2hand *He does so stare and as he takes the first bite of his sandwich, he cannot believe how delicious it is. User Image

After lunch she has him move the furniture around in the living room…back and forth…here and there…again and again…and she just cannot make up her mind which looks better. User Image After a few hours, she finally settles on something. He then vacuumed each huge room and dusted everything with Psy telling him to BE CAREFUL User Image at every artifact, every sculpture, every painting, every work of fine art in the place telling him way more than he cared to know about each and every piece. rolleyes

Next she tells him they are going for a ride and drives him out to the Big House in her orange Lamborghini. She pulls around back and he gets out of the car staring at the gigantic home and the vast grounds. User Image She turns around and yells at him to catch up and then brings him to an entire pile of wood. She points to the outbuilding, telling him there is an axe there and as he gets to work, she goes up to the house and visits with Palmira and Victor. User Image

When the sun starts to set, she kisses Palmira on both sides of her face and goes to retrieve Hauk from his task. She grins as she sees he's gotten so far and the tells him its time to go. User Image He gladly puts the axe away and follows her to her car.* Dinner is on me. You've definitely earned it. wink *She then calls up Chatty Kathy's and orders a huge Italian meal to go. She tells him to say in the car, picks up the order and brings it back to MW.

They enter through the private entrance once again and she proceeds to set the two of them a dinner setting in the dining room, dish them up a plate, pour a glass of wine for each of them and has him sit down to an authentic Italian meal.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:52 pm

ニーハオあたしはキョンシー。

*appears along with 13 ladders, which she walks under, then she smashes a mirror with 13 faces on it*

迚もべこべこです。
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:53 pm

He takes a long sip of his drink and sighs as he puts his glass back onto the counter.

Well in the end what you really need to do is to think what would make you the happiest and walk that path. If your wondering that you "need more", than maybe you should go after what you want. That's just my opinion on the matter anyway, So, get going, find your path, see your path, and walk that path

He grabs his glass and takes another drink

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:00 pm

She sighed and gave him a small smile.

"Yes, but I guess the problem is, is that I'm happy when I'm with him, but we just don't get to have enough time together. And our little vacation didn't go too well either. We talked some things out, but there's still things that need to be discussed....and it's hard to talk to someone that isn't around."

She sipped her drink, and then looked back at Blade. "I guess I never really gave it much thought before, until Psy got married. She seems to have it all now. A successful business and a man that's crazy enough about her to want to spend the rest of his life with her. I guess, I'm just feeling a bit down and, to be honest, a bit jealous too."
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:03 pm

*During dinner he asks Psy about the odd contraption in the corner of the Master Bedroom. User Image She about chokes on the food in her mouth and takes a huge drink of her wine.* User Image NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!! THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!!! scream stressed talk2hand *They eat the rest of their meal in silence and he just focuses on his meal…not wanting to say something that might prolong his "punishment"* stressed stare

They sit there oddly after their very late meal. Not quite knowing what to say to each other and the silence in the room is very apparent. When things start to get REALLY awkward she finally speaks. Liada has apparently left you in my care until the party tomorrow evening. neutral *She starts to fidget with the napkin in her lap and there is more silence.* sweatdrop

*She sighs loudly.* Well I can't have you sleeping on a couch out here. My husband will come home and he hasn't even met you. You could get shot! stressed *She tries to think and takes a sip of her wine.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:09 pm

He takes another sip of his drink and looks up to the ceiling

Well, I do agree and think that those things need to be discussed with you both before you can be happy again. But for now, I wouldn't feel so down about it. You have great friends and a nice job, you should cheer up a bit more.

He looks back at Kat and swirls his drink around in his hand

As far as being jealous, that's pretty much natural. Although instead of being sad about it, you should be happy for her. Your time will come soon enough, I believe it 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:14 pm

"Oh, I am happy for her. I guess it's just a reaction is all." She topped off her drink and set the now empty shaker aside.

"Well, I guess time will tell as to what will happen. And just what makes you so sure of yourself that 'my time will come' anyways?" She giggled, "I guess I should also thank you for listening to me pour out my problems to you. I'm sure you didn't want to play psychiatrist tonight. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:20 pm

He takes another big drink out of his glass and sets it down on the counter, grabbing some pretzels to munch on from the counter bowl.

Well I guess everyone has their "time", but I guess its just something that you should look forward to and not be so down about =). Also I don't mind being Dr. Phil, it helps me out too sometimes to help others out.

He pops a pretzel in his mouth and smiles back at Kat
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:26 pm

She sat and sipped her drink and let Blade's words sink in. She turned and gave him a smile.

"Well, thank you....and if I can ever return the favor for you sometime, let me know."

She uncrossed her legs and propped her feet on the bottom rung of Blade's stool. "So, change of subject now....have you checked out the Jade Dragon yet? biggrin "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:28 pm

*Hauk doesn't like the idea of being shot one bit. User Image She looks at the time and starts muttering in Italian to herself about the police department and the hours required by her husband. stressed * Okay…I'll put you in the very farthest spare bedroom. There is a private bathroom attached and it should be perfectly comfortable for you. neutral *She points at him as she speaks.* But you had better not even step ONE TOE out of that room until I come and get you bright and early in the morning. GOT IT?! stressed stare

*He rolls his eyes rolleyes and assures her he will do as she's asked. She huffs and then takes him down the hall to the very farthest spare room from the Master Bedroom and opens the door. stare He's pretty much vacuumed and dusted each room in her chambers and is glad she's chosen this particular room for him to spend the night. biggrin He'll definitely be more than comfortable. cool

I wake up early. talk2hand *He nods and as she closes the door he thanks her and tell her goodnight. biggrin She stops and looks at him to see he's actually saying goodnight to her…not sarcastically, but genuinely. neutral * Yes. Um… Goodnight, Hauk. neutral *She closes the door and goes into the kitchen to write her husband a note so he isn't alarmed.* sweatdrop

Note to Dougherty from Psyzapp
Sweetheart, it's a long story, but we have a guest in the very furthest spare bedroom for just tonight. So there is no need to be alarmed. Liada has put me in charge of him just for tonight. So the 6'7" blonde Viking Man, he's a guest…please don't shoot him. gonk I love you. heart

*She tapes the note onto the outside of the bedroom door and leaves the hallway light dimly on so he can see the note before he enters their bedroom and goes in to change into a nightgown.* User Image
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:33 pm

He looks at Kat and nods when she smiles.

Hey its no problem like I said ^^. Also I did hear about the Jade Dragon, and I heard the food is out of this world. I'm thinking about stopping by there tomorrow to eat before the party. Your welcome to join me if you'd like ^_^

He finishes the rest of his drink and munches on another pretzel

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:36 pm

She gave Blade a grin. "I'll do you one better. We can eat at the Ladies' VIP booth and I'll treat. It's the least I can do for you letting me whine about my relationship woes. User Image"
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4974 4975 4976 4977 4978 4979 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games