Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4973 4974 4975 4976 4977 4978 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:13 pm

She smiled and sighed softly and clinked her glass against his.

"Cheers." She took a sip of her martini and glanced at Blade.

"So, you coming to the party tomorrow night? smile "
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:18 pm

He takes a swig of his drink and nods

If I'm invited! I've heard commotion about it, and it sounds like a lot of fun smile

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:24 pm

She turned on the stool to face him and put her feet on the bottom rung of his stool. She gave him a puzzled look.

"Why wouldn't you be invited? confused The parties are open to anyone to come attend. Of course, I'm not sure if I'm even going to have a date for it, so I guess I'll have to help play hostess. 3nodding "
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:29 pm

Blades eyebrows raise up as he hears her predicament and response

Ah allright! I wasn't sure about who was invited or what the details were, so I'll be there then. But if you don't have a date then I'd be happy to accompany you ^^

He gets up and pours himself another glass of water with a lot of ice. He comes back around the counter and sits back down on his stool.

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:32 pm

She gave him a small smile, "Well thank you, but I'm not sure if it should be an "official" date. It's just that with Justin working his crazy schedule, I haven't talked to him in a couple of weeks, so I don't even know if he'll be off to attend the party or not."

She sighed, "And we're still considered a couple, so I don't think he'd be too happy if I had a date. But this lack of communication is really trying at times." She sipped her drink and looked away, avoiding Blade's eyes.
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:38 pm

(( WHAT THE HELL!!!!! Where are all these new people coming from... I am going to be so far behind on new people.....))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:40 pm

He smiles and looks back at his glass as she looks away

Ah its no problem. Well I can take care of ya if you get too out of hand then. In the end, I'll just be happy having fun with you all.

He takes a stirrer and stirs the ice around in his glass, staring at the bottles behind the bar, not knowing what to say next.
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:48 pm

She smiled when she heard his words. She looked back up and gave him a sidelong glance.

"Well, thanks....I really do appreciate that. smile " She sipped her drink and then propped her elbow on the bar and rested her chin on her palm.

"So, what's your story, Blade? All I know is that you used to work at the Cabana bar."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:56 pm

He smiles as he shakes himself out of his stare and looks back at her. Taking another drink before replying.

No problem haha. Well my story is kind of long, but I came here looking for work and I found out they were hiring men for the cabana bar. A few poke and prods, along with rousing up the employees and here I am. Although I did dissapear for awhile for personal reasons, I'm back and better than ever.

He laughs as he flicks his tongue, pretending Psy was watching and gulps up the rest of his drink
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Her eyes widened slightly when he flicked his tongue.

"Um, yeah....exactly what went on over there at the Cabana bar anyways? User Image" She crossed a leg over the other and sipped her drink.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:04 pm

He laughs uncontrollably as he remembers the cabana bar and turns to look at Kat to tell her what happened.

A lot happened over at that bar. Pretty much I was being "tested" and turned out to be the one testing them. At least Psy's patience anyway, when I ended up becoming a lot more than she could handle with her ways. But I guess she's a changed woman now from what I've seen the past couple of days. Although I can see that she still can't shake somethings haha
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:07 pm

She smiled at Blade. "Well, she's calmer now, at least more often. She made me work with the wedding planner for her wedding. I kind of had to, after she went Bridezilla on his gay butt. xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:14 pm

His eyes widened and he cracked up again

Well I guess I was right then razz ! Even when she was about to get married, she was still a handful. Not to say she really isn't now. XD
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:18 pm

She reached over and grabbed the shaker to refill her glass. She took a sip and grinned at Blade.

"Well, she and I don't have the ties we once had to previous employers, so I think that has made a huge difference for both of us. 3nodding "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:27 pm

He nodded and and smiled back, while sucking on the crushed ice left in the glass.

Well that's good. At least you all are happy with everything now, not to mention the attention this place gets. biggrin
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4973 4974 4975 4976 4977 4978 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games