Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4971 4972 4973 4974 4975 4976 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:51 pm

ニーハオあたしはキョンシー。

Pardon me, Ryzan, but would you know why I found boxes of a comic depicting you and Quortek doing... "things" in my storage?

迚もべこべこです。
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:54 pm

Pft rolleyes talk2hand Only if he doesn't talk. I mean, even "hired help" has it's limits. rolleyes And only if she doesn't have little pink bows on her undies. -shakes head-

Anyway, I need to be heading to sleep. Long day tomorrow and all that jazz.

Love ya girl. -half hugs her, then Ryzan, then Sakura-

-waves at Rei- Night all! biggrin -goes into the JD-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:54 pm

She shook her head slightly "User ImageWell....let's just say that they have...a lot of funds invested...in particular areas and going back to their ranks was the...lesser of two evils in my case..." she said thinking about the situation she had been placed in thanks to her 'unique' heritage. "Still...it's easier to keep an eye on them and make sure they don't do anything stupid User Image. Oh goodnight Dame, it's good to see you again" she said with a wave as she watched her leave
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:04 am

Plynn kyon, fair dame~
*blushes a bit when Rei asks about the comic*
Gi ussta sweatdrop Those were created quite some time ago by Asuka's... um... *tries to remember the relation* ... I believe it was her sister? She went by the name of Showa. I am sure Asuka has told you about her. She originally created them seemingly as a means to tease my dear m'ranndii, as he did not particularly favor the thought of us being intimate at the time. sweatdrop I believe it was also a means of income for her. I did not realize she had made or distributed so many, jhal I have come across mzild people who have read or seen it than I ever imagined I would have redface It is a bit embarrassing, really redface sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:04 am

damecharlie
-waves at Rei- Night all! biggrin -goes into the JD-

ニーハオあたしはキョンシー。

Night.

Ryzan: It sounds... vaguely familiar. I guess it was kind of unimportant so it got filed out of immediate recollection.

迚もべこべこです。
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:12 am

Sakura's ears twitched at the mention of comics but after seeing the look on Ryzan's face she decided to ignore it as it must be a personal matter of some kind. She offered a soft smile to Rei wondering if they had met before or not but couldn't remember

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:19 am

I am certain with your duties of managing the diner and apartments among other various responsibilities you have taken on, remembering such a comic would be the least of your concerns.

*turns back to Sakura*
Do you think there is any possible way you may be able to forge some kind of compromise with the military? One in which you are given a mzilt mzild sufficient amount of freedom while still being able to "keep an eye on them", as you say?
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:20 am

ニーハオあたしはキョンシー。

I guess.

*smiles back at Sakura*

迚もべこべこです。

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:26 am

She thought for a few moments and shook her head slightly "I'm afraid that due to my heritage the choice I was given was to either offer a blood sample to clone me or join their ranks again, given such a choice it's better that I join rather than have someone else like me around. One of me is enough...User Image" she said as she took another sip of her tea and thought about possible ways to try and negotiate her way to a desired result
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:31 am

Liada waves to Dame as she left for sleep. Then continues to sip at her drink as the others conversed. Trying to calm herself from Hauk's episode and think about what to do with him.

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:31 am

Having another of yourself certainly does not seem like the mzilst desirable of situations sweatdrop Even with my dear m'ranndii. One would think with his narcissism, him having a clone would be like a dream come true for him, rilu'oh instead the two often just argue sweatdrop ... though I mzilt rather prefer it that way. I can only imagine what those two would do if they were on better terms with each other gonk

*scratches his chin a moment*
Out of curiosity, what is it that the military would have done if you had refused both options they presented you?
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:32 am

ニーハオあたしはキョンシー。

*smiles at Ryzan and Sakura, waves, and vanishes*

迚もべこべこです。

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:36 am

"Oh they would most likely try to destroy the town and everything in and around it for at least as far as the horizon 3nodding " she explained calmly with a slight twitch of her ear before she suddenly realized what she said "....urm....just...forget I said that sweatdrop " she said as she took a sip of her drink to shut her trap nervously and offered a friendly wave to Rei as she left
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:44 am

*waves to Rei as she leaves, but mostly keeps his attention on Sakura*
Gi ussta.... that is quite a severe reaction. I suppose they do not like taking "no" for an answer. I do not believe the residents here would allow them to get away with such an attempt so easily, though. I may not know mzilt about what type of might they would have as I am not familiar with the typical warfare of this world, jhal in my time here, I have come to find that the use of magic is not that entirely common. This establishment has multiple magic users, though... all of which I am confident would wish to protect this place.

Ryzan Vixtul

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 12:51 am

She nodded in agreement "That may be so but can you think of a better way to get rid of all traces of something they would like to keep hidden and secret other than by destroying everything in it's vicinity?" she added. "Besides...at least this way I can cause them trouble and they have little choice but to deal with it really...and I have access to most areas also which means I can keep an eye on what they have and just destroy things that could cause problems" she explained as she finished the last of her tea
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4971 4972 4973 4974 4975 4976 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games