Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4969 4970 4971 4972 4973 4974 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:26 pm

-still stands there wide-eyed- eek sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:26 pm

*snickers*
touchy.... User Image
*leans back on the bed and stretches*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:27 pm

*Continues to stand on her stool and doesn't move as Hauk freaks out. She speaks calmly to him.* You DID make a choice. You chose to come here and do Rev a favor…that's a choice. And really none of my business. I didn't say you "owed" me anything. However, you have taken my property and have placed it somewhere I cannot possibly reach. stare I can have someone bring in a ladder and get it for me since you seem too preoccupied with whatever it is you've got going on here. *Draws a circle in the air in front of his face and then climbs off of her stool to stand on the floor.* stare
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:27 pm

Sakura looked around at the different conversations and tried to make a little more sense of things but shook her head slightly and sighed n defeat before wandering over to the bar and making herself a new cup of tea with a slight shrug "Oh well...at least it's more interesting than my other option..." she said to herself aloud as she took the hot drink to a table out of the way and took a seat where she could continue to watchUser Image

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:30 pm

-lets out a breath she didn't realise she was holding as a sigh of relief in the fact that Mistress didn't unleash her wrath. sweatdrop - Woooboy that was a close one. -says under breath and returns to her seat at the bar, sipping coke-
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:35 pm

You want a ladder? Fine, I'll give ya a helvetes ladder! evil He walks up to Psy and grabs her specifically by her hips and lifts her up over his head. Walking over to the area where he left her phone and waited for her to grab it. Happy now Harskarinna!? scream

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:40 pm

burning_eyes HAUK WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? scream She would send her Viking into a pile drive but she didn't want to hurt Psy as well. She waited to see what happened next.
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:43 pm

User Image User Image *Not really comfortable with being hoisted so easily up so high. User Image User Image She tries to remain calm as she snatches her iphone, clears her throat and speaks.* Tickled pink. User Image You can put me down now anytime. stare

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:44 pm

*is about to offer to retrieve whatever it is that Psyzapp is talking about for her, but then Hauk comes over and lifts her up*
eek
It certainly seems this bartender is getting himself a... rather unique reputation already sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:48 pm

When Psy gives the signal that she has retrieved her phone and told him to put her down he was half tempted of dropping her on her a**. But hearing Liada he thought better on that and put her down slowly only shaking her slightly to freak her out one last time. He then moves to the bar cursing softly in old Norse until he gets mauled by an angry kistune spirit.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:48 pm

User Image"I'd have to agree with you there Ryzan" she said as she saw what was happening and taking a sip of her tea she offered a friendly wave to the dark elf before returning to watch the drama continue
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:49 pm

{{Sorry! Crappy provider is playing the 400's game again. stare }}

{{Thanks Leko! heart }}

*even more confused, she sets her glass down, pinching the bridge of her nose and closing her eyes. Exhaling loudly, she opens her eyes and drops her hand, placing both of them on her hips as she juts one to the side*

Just what in hell are you blabbering about?! mad I've never seen you before tonight so what need would I have to kill you?

*mulls over his quip about chains, water and electricity, turning to look at Psy*

.....Um, what? neutral TES' chains have been modified? confused

*snaps back around to the big blonde*

Wait, I was in those chains?! eek How?! By who?! Was it YOU?! scream evil

*glares at him, leaning down to study his face*

**stands there, shocked and astounded at the tone the man takes with Psy, not including his physical treatment of her as well. Feeling her head begin to hurt and the smell of blood in her nostrils, she decides to call it a night before she loses what little cool she has left from a very tiring day.

Silently, she grabs her drink she poured up and the bottle it came from, weaving around the ones standing behind the counter and heading into the office, going through the measures and down to her place for the night**

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:54 pm

-decides drinking her coke would be the best option. stare Especially since she wasn't armed. stressed And considering Lia cared for this man for some odd reason stare -

. . . ninja -considers threatening him later for putting his hands on Psyzapp like that-
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:54 pm

*takes his time in the kitchen before finally coming out with a glass of water. Seeing Leko sprawled out on the bed, he lifts an eyebrow*
Bed time already?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4969 4970 4971 4972 4973 4974 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games