Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:54 pm
serbus
x Glam Rock Kylie x
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Hey you! ^^

10/10 like always.... heart

Ello^^

Ima go with a 6.8/10

awww....shucks. now i have to go change her. xd

If you're willing to send me your tektek plus I can tektek the avi for you?

GoFL: 7/10

Every time I see someone say GoFL I see GOLF. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:57 pm
so your having normal thoughts all of a sudden?

Cool  

Dameon the -V-

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:00 pm
Dammie-kins
so your having normal thoughts all of a sudden?

Cool

You're actually starting to piss me off. =] Bad for both of us =]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:02 pm
I love the smiles

It gives you a tone of humanity XD

You gotta remember mate this is all just an online alter-reality anything I say can be taken seriously or you can disregard it oh scholar

Hoping you'll catch on  

Dameon the -V-

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:07 pm
Dammie-kins
I love the smiles

It gives you a tone of humanity XD

You gotta remember mate this is all just an online alter-reality anything I say can be taken seriously or you can disregard it oh scholar

Hoping you'll catch on

Disrespect little boy is disrespect. In this little Gaia world or not. Maybe you'll learn that the day you piss someone off in real life. Making them kick the living s**t out of you. =]
Makes me wish I lived near you =/  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:09 pm
Like wise I haven't had a good fight for a while.

Don't under estimate the soccer playing kid who can lift 200 easy, it won't end well for you my friend.

And disrespect is the conduct of everyone in this guild but you won't seem to catch on the fact that I have introduced a mutual hate relationship that seems to keep us both going or at least the threads.  

Dameon the -V-

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:12 pm
Oh c'mon you guys, don't fight.

Dammie, why do you always have to start fights with Forbidden? He didn't even say anything bad to you to begin with?

Forbidden, just be the bigger person and don't let him get to you. Even though it might be harder to even do.

I really wish both of you guys will stop fighting. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:14 pm
Dammie-kins
Like wise I haven't had a good fight for a while.

Don't under estimate the soccer playing kid who can lift 200 easy, it won't end well for you my friend.

And disrespect is the conduct of everyone in this guild but you won't seem to catch on the fact that I have introduced a mutual hate relationship that seems to keep us both going or at least the threads.

Soccer is for kiddies =]
Brag after 2 and a half years of rough military school. In the middle of Kansas =]
I'v dealt with kids like you before. It's not a problem. Don't confuse confidence with being over cocky. You seem to be having a problem with that =/  

God of Forbidden Light

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:14 pm
Just shake hands and move on, guys.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:16 pm
x Glam Rock Kylie x

Forbidden, just be the bigger person and don't let him get to you. Even though it might be harder to even do.

I'm not the kind to stand down after being disrespected =]  

God of Forbidden Light

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:17 pm
ehh forbidden once again you give me either too much/or too little

I'm not cocky in anything besides the fact that I wouldn't give up if it did happen. A difference between me and those kids is I'm suppose to be dead because a car I was in was impacted on my side at 60 mph and I walked away without a scratch while everyone else had been seriously injured.

A difference between cocky and self reliant.

And in any case I was joking with him in the beginning, I was in the middle of writing a song so I couldn't give one of my snappy responses besides just saying cool

I don't really have a quarrel anyway like I said gaia is just a game  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:19 pm
8/10

DON'T RATE ME.

I just put this on while I think about what I want my next avatar to be.
&& some people don't like seeing naked girls walk around...

RANC!D_UN!CORNS

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:19 pm
God of Forbidden Light
x Glam Rock Kylie x

I'm not the kind to stand down after being disrespected =]

Yes I know...that's not what I meant. I'm sorry. sweatdrop

Oh Dammie, there you go again...... confused  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:23 pm
well before this train kills any more innocent or drag people into the maelstrom I am going to end it by saying sorry

Happy?

We'll finish this another time forbidden whenever either of us decides the world needs a new cataclysmic event to happen.

Kylie
9/10

Nice monochrome  

Dameon the -V-

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:24 pm
Dammie-kins
ehh forbidden once again you give me either too much/or too little

I'm not cocky in anything besides the fact that I wouldn't give up if it did happen. A difference between me and those kids is I'm suppose to be dead because a car I was in was impacted on my side at 60 mph and I walked away without a scratch while everyone else had been seriously injured.

A difference between cocky and self reliant.

And in any case I was joking with him in the beginning, I was in the middle of writing a song so I couldn't give one of my snappy responses besides just saying cool

I don't really have a quarrel anyway like I said gaia is just a game

Aww damn. Car missed =/
I'v had plenty of serious injuries. =] So don't brag about them. You will lose if you want a battle of who was damaged greater.

I never said you would give up. =]
I'm saying a boot will be shoved so far up your a** you'd have trouble breathing. Your sheer will power will not stop someone extremely pissed off from leaving you in the gutter wishing for death. =]  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games