Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Chat Thread: Chopsticks and teacups Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashley the Bee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:55 am

LadyBanhammer
Speaking of bras, I just discovered that I'm off by one band size recently. So now I need to replace my 38C bras with 36C bras.

>.<

This is not good for a poor girl...

Ouch x.x I know what you mean... my efforts have nearly completely succeeded, and while this means I'm much more slim and happy than I was before, basically none of my clothes fit anymore...

Yay Tea! \^o^/
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:52 am

I'm awful with bras.
I can drop or gain a size in a month depending on various things. Most frustrating. ¬¬

And I have really petite shoulders so I can never find bras with straps that are small enough.

patch99329

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:29 pm

My size (38B) is hard to find in anything remotely my taste (yes, I'm one of those girls who likes to have pretty underthings). I feel like everything I find in my size is something that I could have found in my grandmother's underwear drawer O_o. It's depressing. I've even tried gaining some weight to bump my boobs up to a C-cup, but all the fat would rather than around in other places crying
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:35 pm

Ultraviolett1127
My size (38B) is hard to find in anything remotely my taste (yes, I'm one of those girls who likes to have pretty underthings). I feel like everything I find in my size is something that I could have found in my grandmother's underwear drawer O_o. It's depressing. I've even tried gaining some weight to bump my boobs up to a C-cup, but all the fat would rather than around in other places crying

Have you tried a 36C? Sometimes if you go down a band size, you can sneak up the cup size.

I do it every so often, but that means I have to find 34D, and really, 36C's are easier to find.

maenad nuri
Captain

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:34 pm

maenad nuri
Ultraviolett1127

Have you tried a 36C? Sometimes if you go down a band size, you can sneak up the cup size.

I do it every so often, but that means I have to find 34D, and really, 36C's are easier to find.

Yea I've tried that, but the band is usually still too tight for my liking redface . Even in the last row of hooks.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:02 am

I'm AA or something. .... 8D

To be fair, I'm underweight. XD; Well, I'm above the prescribed minimum for hospitalisation, but I could definitely weigh more, yeah..

It's surprisingly hard work, gaining weight. o:

It doesn't help that my metabolism is set to 'on', I suppose. XD

Maze

niamhybeag

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:49 am

Up until a couple of weeks ago I could have lived with the dreaded overspill, but then I started LARP training and with all the running around, my girls just get in the way. First thing I'm getting when my money for college comes in is a sports bra that fits and keeps them from bouncing when I run.

As if the bouncing wasn't annoying enough, if someone whacks you with a rubber sword on the boob, and it's been hovering around freezing all day, it's going. to. hurt. Yes, I'm too much of a wuss for SCA, but rubber swords are silly and fun.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:16 am

..This is awkward for me to read....

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Maze

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:20 am

Our pleasure.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:38 am

SpaceTerminal Destiny
..This is awkward for me to read....

Lmfao. xD
I did briefly consider that this might make some uncomfortable, then proceeded to talk anyway.

patch99329

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:32 pm

Rubber swords against any exposed flesh if cold can be very unpleasant. xp
I am particularly unfond of getting rapped across the knuckles while cold.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:20 pm

If I am like, never here anymore, it's because State Farm ate me. If you want to hear me, call the state farm bank customer line, like serious.

maenad nuri
Captain

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:51 pm

Fiddlers Green

I'm glad I've never been whacked on the head by the hammergirl at local anime cons. Every con since the major one in May, she's been there, whacking people on the head with her hammer without their permission, sometimes breaking cosplay headgear.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:46 am

Has anyone said anything to her about it? Asked her to stop or anything?

niamhybeag

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:03 am

SpaceTerminal Destiny
Fiddlers Green

I'm glad I've never been whacked on the head by the hammergirl at local anime cons. Every con since the major one in May, she's been there, whacking people on the head with her hammer without their permission, sometimes breaking cosplay headgear.
I hope someone just beats the s**t out of her one day.

Some people don't learn unless through pain. Particularily the dumb ones.
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games