Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:31 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear... I see,

That's good. ^__^

yeah I really prefer to stay at home unless I need to or want to leave...some people can be so rude at a yard sale and I don't like dealing with them...

On the bright side, on your own private property you can toss them.

well that is the thing this time we are not having it here..a friend who is having it invited us to join her..sometimes you can do better when got get more than one family together...

Well, your friend would take your side if you're being harassed, so hopefully you could still toss them? o:

well nothing happened this time thankfully but there have been times when we have had it here and had rude people...or people who think they are better than you...and they want you to give stuff away...that is why I don't like to have sales but it is a necessary evil.....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:33 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear... I see,

That's good. ^__^

yeah I really prefer to stay at home unless I need to or want to leave...some people can be so rude at a yard sale and I don't like dealing with them...

well that is the thing this time we are not having it here..a friend who is having it invited us to join her..sometimes you can do better when got get more than one family together...

Well, your friend would take your side if you're being harassed, so hopefully you could still toss them? o:

well nothing happened this time thankfully but there have been times when we have had it here and had rude people...or people who think they are better than you...and they want you to give stuff away...that is why I don't like to have sales but it is a necessary evil.....

I think maybe customers are the necessary evil. lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:36 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

sometimes I think people are a necessary evil...some I can deal with and some I certainly can do without.....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:38 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

sometimes I think people are a necessary evil...some I can deal with and some I certainly can do without.....

Not that necessary. I do without. emotion_awesome  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:44 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I guess the ones I deal with the most are my family and my docs..I can't really think of any others I deal with that much....girls try to get me to but I always feel like a fifth wheel.....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:49 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I guess the ones I deal with the most are my family and my docs..I can't really think of any others I deal with that much....girls try to get me to but I always feel like a fifth wheel.....

Oh dear. D:

Well, there's always here. ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:56 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. D:

here is where I prefer to be a lot of the time..with friends I have made..I am still sore from all the laughing I did last night with some of my friends...it was a blast...it is nice to get away from RL for awhile here....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:16 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. D:

yes and here is where I have to listen to the voice in my head and say nighters to you....
have a good one my friend.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:24 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. D:

yes and here is where I have to listen to the voice in my head and say nighters to you....
have a good one my friend.....

Oh dear, I had meant to reply but got busy with another long message... Sorry. D:

See ya, good night, have a good night! ^__^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:52 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Oh dear. D:
That's not good. >.<

How's your leg?

its fine. sore every so often but nothing i can't handle.
my father doesn't want me walking to the bus stop yet, even though i can do it just fine. So i have to call a taxi. Though since taxi rates are ridiculous i'm not going all the way to school, i'm gonna go to a third location conveniently across the street from a bus stop. XD

Oh my. Complicated. @.@

nah. it just feels like it sometimes XD

Well, factor in what and why and what it could be, and it all seems a little more so. Plus, a stopover just to get to school? o.o

I'm not paying $45 to get to school so a stopover is necessary.
Getting a taxi to drop me off at a close third location instead of taking me all the way is preferred XD  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:30 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Oh dear. D:
That's not good. >.<

How's your leg?

its fine. sore every so often but nothing i can't handle.
my father doesn't want me walking to the bus stop yet, even though i can do it just fine. So i have to call a taxi. Though since taxi rates are ridiculous i'm not going all the way to school, i'm gonna go to a third location conveniently across the street from a bus stop. XD

Oh my. Complicated. @.@

Well, factor in what and why and what it could be, and it all seems a little more so. Plus, a stopover just to get to school? o.o

Getting a taxi to drop me off at a close third location instead of taking me all the way is preferred XD

But still... @.@

... lol Are you... Miss Kitty?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:05 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Oh my. Complicated. @.@

But still... @.@

who is that?  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:13 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Oh my. Complicated. @.@

But still... @.@

who is that?

Earliest thing that I can think of is a character from Gunsmoke, but I know that at least nowadays it's a generic name for a saloon girl...

Your avi is clos-ish to that, and you're a kitty. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:01 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

But still... @.@

who is that?

Earliest thing that I can think of is a character from Gunsmoke, but I know that at least nowadays it's a generic name for a saloon girl...

It is not close-ish. and i'm 2% kitty. 98% human.  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:04 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

But still... @.@

who is that?

It is not close-ish. and i'm 2% kitty. 98% human.

You do look kinda like a saloon girl... And it's plenty enough kitty for my humorous double meaning reference. :I  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games