Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:45 pm
xd Yeah, you did. lol Next you'll start coming up with nicknames for people instead of using their names.

*sneaks around behind dame*  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:59 pm
xd I already do that a bit...well maybe just in my head. xd emotion_awesome -says under her breath- And usually towards people I don't like. emotion_kirakira

So, what were we saying? -gives him smoldering eyes- wink -trails fingertips idly at the nape of his neck under his hair- whee emotion_yatta

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:07 pm
*chuckles* I said you were blushing and you told me to be quiet. smile

*slowly moves his head along the ground, sliding it between dame's feet, then suddenly lifts her up on his neck until she's eye level with Karrie* xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:16 pm
Karrie! xp -goes to hit him when suddenly she has something invading between her legs and lifting her up- eek

-dame squeals/screams then looks down, one hard gripping hard to Karrie's shoulder, the other reaching down to Velcore's neck to steady herself. Her heart is in her throat and she's trying to calm her breathing- Velcore! You scared the ever living piss out of me! You better be glad I didn't actually piss on you! gonk sweatdrop -looks down at him scoldingly, sticking out her tongue- xp -looks up at Karrie to see an amused look and purses her lips, sticking her tongue out at him as well- xp

Well, Velcore, you are super close and personal to me right now considering I have on a super short skirt. sweatdrop lol You might just make your human jealous. twisted -smirks up at Karrie through her lashes and positions her hips so she's pressing in closer to Velcore's neck with her thighs and such-
emotion_dowant  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:31 pm
mrgreen I wanted to surprise you.

*neck sways a little when dame shifts her position*

*shakes his head* Velcore, you're going to get yourself into trouble one of these days...  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:35 pm
Yeah -pushes Karrie a little- when someone thinks -you- -stresses you with a light push- put him up to it. xp -looks down at Velcore again- Do you have any idea how many people would love to be in your position, Velcore? lol -chuckles darkly and lowers her voice- To have me straddling them in a short skirt. twisted emotion_dowant  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:39 pm
I didn't do anything. neutral He was behind me.

I do not know. *rolls his eyes up in an effort to see her, but can't* A lot?  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:43 pm
-looks mortified- Velcore! You aren't suppose to answer! It was a rhetorical question! gonk

-purses lips at Karrie again- I -know- that Karrie, I was giving a hypothetical. xp -crosses her arms under her bosom-
rolleyes  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:48 pm
I did not know. neutral

*grins at dame* Of course, there are things that I could tell him to do... since you can't really escape at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:50 pm
-pats Velcore- It's alright. I know you didn't.

-narrows her eyes at Karrie then widens them- eek Um...I'm not sure I like where you are going with this... sweatdrop -bites her lip a moment- Like what?. . . ninja -trails off-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:57 pm
Like... *leans forward and whispers to Velcore*

Okay.

Better hold on... smile

*takes a couple of steps back, then stretches his wings out and flaps them*  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:00 pm
Uh...um...o...kay...-digs knees in tighter and wraps arms around Velcore- Uh...where are we going, boy? sweatdrop  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:06 pm
Up! *crouches down, then jumps up, taking off. He flies around in a large circle over Karrie, who looks up at them*  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:12 pm
Well I realised that much. rolleyes -holds in a squeal as her stomach drops at take off and giggles as they are flying-

. . . Wait... stare Is this an elaborate plan just so he can see up my skirt? stare Cuz, he could have just asked. lol xd emotion_awesome

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:18 pm
No. *makes a wider circle, looping around randomly so dame can't keep track of where Karrie is, making sure dame is enjoying herself as he flies*

*while they're flying, walks home and looks through the cupboard until he finds the double-chocolate chip cookies that he had baked the night before. He puts them on a plate and goes out to the front porch to wait*

*lands on the front lawn a few minutes later*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games