Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well that's easily fixed." Akihiko spoke, trying to pull the conversation away from such depressing talk. "You play guitar. I play guitar. Between the two of us he's bound to learn something, right?"

Yuuji smiled, "If all else fails I'm sure Nakai-san wouldn't mind helping either."

At that mention Narcissus groaned. "Please, like that blond runt would help me." he teased. The two had never quite gotten along, with good reason. "Guitar and Piano are both string instruments. He'll learn from watching and listening." Akihiko continued before clapping his hands together. "Now... before we all start sleep walking... how about we get some sleep? The rain's still going strong I take it from the sound... and I'm sure you're more than tired, Shou-san."

No... Yuuji wasn't the only one who had noticed the change in the mercurial musician...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:14 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Yes, I suppose he will be able to pick it up from us." Shou said thoughtful and knowing that he and Narcissus had two distinct styles it would be interesting to see what Ko picked up on. Then he laughed as his rival groaned, "Nakai-san has a very interesting playful style. I wouldn't call him a runt though. I have a feeling he will flower into quite a talented musician for Ohayou."

Izzy smirked because he knew what irked Akihiko. Awhile back Nakai was rather fond of Izzy and he was sure that jealousy was a big factor in Narcissus' disdain for Nakai, "Oh I'm sure he would help if I asked him." Izzy said with a slight tease to his voice. Yes, he was poking his partner pointing out he KNEW exactly what irked the man.

But then Narcissus spoke of sleep and Shou couldn't agree more with a yawn he quickly covered with a hand. "Please, point me to a room. If I don't get some sleep soon I will pass out here. And...well, mm...Ko might wake up early, and then I might not get to sleep much at all."

Izzy laughed then glanced at Akihiko, "So which guest room?" As he spoke he started picking up all the glasses and mugs taking them too the kitchen while Akihiko took care of their guest.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:29 pm

"I'm sure he'd do back flips if you asked him too." Narcissus said, smirking at that.
Nakai seemed the type to want his manager happy. Which of course wasn't a bad thing... but it had brought up a bit of competition between the two men. Plus there was the added fact that Kai wouldn't accept any advice from Narcissus whatsoever.
That perhaps annoyed the young tiger most.

Yuuji began to help Izzy with the glasses. "Akihiko, Shou-san's right. Nakai-san's a very talented musician."

"Oh no I know that." the young Koyasu replied as he indicated that the SMASH star follow him. "I just don't like his attitude. Then again, he doesn't seem to like mine either."

"Diva." Takagi mumbled but either Akihiko didn't hear him or just chose to ignore him.

Narcissus lead Shou down the hall to a room right next to Ko's own. "Michi-kun usually stays here when he's over. I think the room will fit you nicely."

It was very similar to Izzy's blue room, sporting the same blue colors, but black was mixed into the decor as well. It had a much darker feel than the regular blue room, but the recessed lighting made it have more a mysterious aura than anything malicious. Of course it didn't have the bedroom waterfall like Izzy's guest room did, but it had a very plush queen canopy bed with drapes.

"Ko-kun's next door obviously..." he walked over and pushed a button on the wall. A portion of the drapes over one walled window moved out of the way, revealing a lush rose garden illuminated by the flashing lightning outside. Rain was pelting the glass, but the white and red roses certainly added their own ambiance to the dark room. "Flowers instead of a waterfall... perhaps Ruki should move into this room after tonight... He used to enjoy the waterfall in his room... now I have to keep it turned off for the most part." he smirked slightly, but there was a bit of a sad glint to it. "I have to keep my own off as well." an obvious indication that Izzy spent time in Narcissus' bedroom. "He is doing better though." the man spoke. "He even showered on his own today. It's... an improvement. And you?" those blue eyes that were so much like the very ocean Izzy was afraid of, latched onto Shou. "Be honest, Shou-san. Are you doing alright in regards to what happened? And, well, I don't mean about what happened to Hayato-san. I ask because... well... you don't strike me as the type to lean on someone else for help. I may not understand what the two of you went through... but contrary to popular belief... I'm actually a very good listener if you need someone to talk to."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:10 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou's stormy eyes drifted around the room as they entered. It suited his palette more than Narcissus would know. When the drapes moved aside, he wandered over and his fingers pads touched the cool glass while the lightning played outside. "I'm glad that Ko-kun likes you...and Izzy. His dreams...are quite beautiful. Just like these streaks in the night. Flash of beauty across the darkness. Just like my world...." he murmured.

He tilted his head and glanced back at Narcissus. "Give him time and he'll learn to love water again. I can't blame him though. Sometimes I can't shake off that night myself. So determined he was...not to let me drop. I owe him a lot."

His eyes drifted back to gaze outside again, "Showering on his own is a big improvement. Izzy doesn't like being weak...he struggles to be stronger. So I'm sure he'll defeat those fears."

"Me?" he paused for a very long moment catching those blue eyes in the reflection of the glass. His hand reached up running through his long blond hair uncertain of what to say. "I don't think so...I sometimes don't see myself in my own reflection. But someone else, who dares not to look at me. I've sought him out...but I cannot find him. I'm not sure I can express how much it confuses me. But my life...has never been filled with a complete...past...."

He leaned his face, his mask against the glass and sighed, "Is your world like that, Narcissus? I'm not sure you could understand..."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:20 am

Something about Shou seemed so very sad... so striking that for a moment, Akihiko didn't know what to say.
"My world... isn't what you'd think." the young Koyasu spoke with a bit of a sad smile. "My past is complicated... You've your secrets... I've mine." walking forward, blue eyes focused on Shou's reflection in the glass, he continued. "You see another's reflection in the mirror... but is it more than your persona? Surely there's a real man beneath the mask of Shou... a man that I saw tonight... that Yuuji-kun and Ruki and myself all talked to... a man that wasn't Shou and yet was Shou." Akihiko shook his head slightly. The young tiger sighed, coming to a stop to stand beside his rival, gaze focused on the flowers outside the window. "Before I met Ruki... I was a complete a**. And yet I wasn't. There were two of me... Akihiko who hid in the shadows, watching but never wanting to be seen by anyone... and Narcissus who ruled a stage through music, sex appeal, and arrogance. I was both men... yet could show no one the man behind Narcissus' mask. Then Ruki changed all of that." the musician laughed softly before turning, directing Shou's gaze at him completely with one well placed hand on his rival's shoulder. "Perhaps... Ruki can show you both men; the you I see now... and the you who prefers coffee over chai."
Surely Shou would understand what Akihiko was truly saying... surely he could appreciate that Narcissus was basically throwing his jealousy away.
"He helped me understand myself. Maybe... Ruki can help you too?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:07 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Listening quietly, Shou pondered Narcissus' words. He didn't know this other self, and many times he had down right refused to believe it was there. But, Narcissus had saw him....spoke to him....What was that man like?

Over time after the break in Sai's mind, the guilt about his brother, and the attempt to leave Naoko behind caused the man that was Shou and the man that was Sai to split so far away from each other that there was little that had connected them until now. Until Izzy...until Ko. The twin orbits of their personalities rotated closer and the overlap sometimes could not be helped.

"I don't know...if it is a persona or something else." said Shou with a fair degree of uncertainty, not even knowing he was the second personality in one body. "But...you knew, you were an a**...you knew, how cruel you were. You chose to be that way. Didn't you?" he asked as his brow furrowed.

It was strange opening up to Narcissus, because he had never expected the man to understand. But there did seem to be some comprehension although how deep, Shou didn't know, "I don't remember speaking to you, or Takagi-san about Ko going to America. Or about his tutors....and I don't know who Aya-chan is. But Izzy wouldn't lie to me, so I knew these things had been said." Shou sighed because it had been the first indication in a long time that this other man...was somewhere, inside of him. It had happened before, but he had thought it was a fluke. Just his own stress from being too tired. "Is this how your world with Narcissus is like? Do you not know things you've done? Words you've spoken?"

"Izzy is very special even if he'll kill us all with his cooking. Haha...I remember seeing him face first in the boat engine with his legs the only thing on the deck. Scared me to death. I didn't realize until he explained himself that he used to work on car engines for fun with his uncle. I could never see him...doing that. He's full of surprises." he smiled a little....Yes, he understood what Narcissus was saying and for that he was thankful. For Izzy's sake and maybe his own. In the end, he always wished for Izzy's happiness.

"Maybe so...Izzy has his way of things." Deep down he wished it would be possible. His lips held a slight thoughtful smile that had a warm brotherly aspect. The strong bond between the two survivors whether or not he knew it had brought both parts the split personality closer even if they couldn't touch or feel each others' presence.

"I hope to meet that man who likes coffee over chai." Shou said hopefully as his stormy eyes gazed into the depths of the blue ones before him. Even if he wished for it, Shou's eyes would never hold the peaceful tranquil pools that were in the depths of those blues. "But I don't think I could ever like coffee so much. So...you met him...what was he like?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:42 pm

"But...you knew, you were an a**...you knew, how cruel you were. You chose to be that way. Didn't you?"

The musician sighed slightly. "Well yes... I chose to be that way. It stems from my past. I walled the real me away for... protection. Created a mask that was Narcissus in order to keep myself... safe. When my twin sister died... I didn't want to connect with another person on any sort of deep level... so I created Narcissus." without realizing it, Akihiko moved his arms to wrap around his own waist. The need had been bothering him all day... but at least right now, it was more of a self conscious movement. "I knew what Narcissus did... what I said or sang or wrote or acted... Unlike you, I was aware of the mask I'd made. But you, Shou-san... you seem like two different people. While I can't completely understand... I know a thing or two about creating a persona." He sighed, blue gaze focusing back on the mercurial musician. "Perhaps you are a persona created by the man you don't know? You're fantastical... beautiful... brilliant... and confident. Perhaps the Shou beneath the mask feels he isn't any of these things?"

Narcissus turned, leaning his back against the glass. His lithe fingers reached out, gently touching the surface of the mask which his rival wore. "What are you so afraid of that you hide your face, Shou-san?" Akihiko asked softly. "You wear a physical mask... and a mental mask both. I know the other man was here because I made him coffee. He spoke of a second house connected to the one you live in now which Yuuji-kun can use to meet secretly with Ko-kun. He agreed with the measure to send Ko-kun to America should Matsumoto move against you... The way he spoke... the way he moved... It wasn't you, Shou-san. He seemed focused... He never referred to Ko-kun as being your sister's son... He understood Yuuji-kun is the boy's father... He understood Aya-chan, Yuuji-kun's wife, is Ko-kun's mother... That we want to help. But I think... if he were here longer... I could tell you more. Ruki could tell you more... Yamada-san no doubt... hell maybe even NAKO-san and Ko-kun could tell you more. Ask them. If you want to meet the other you, ask them."

Retracting his fingers, Akihiko smiled softly. "It's fine to wear a mask, Shou-san... but when you become the mask... if you don't let people you love and trust see the real you... you hurt them in the end. I hid my true feelings for Ruki and then lost my memory of them altogether. I almost lost him... and I won't let that happen again. So... he sees the real me. I show the real me to those he loves and trusts, those I love and trust... because I don't ever want to hurt him again."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:35 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou's eyes drifted from Narcissus' eyes to his waist but he didn't catch the meaning of the gesture because he didn't know. "If I'm just a persona, you're saying I'm not...real?" But he was real...real as the night, as the day. The thought caused a tremor through his being. He couldn't be the fantasy...just like the fantasies he created! Could he? NO. He didn't want to believe that he was some myth created by a desperate soul within him.

"If I didn't hide my face, I'd never have privacy. Matsumoto-san would have an advantage that I could never afford. I'd never be free to create magic as in my dreams. If everyone knew who the Master of this Fantasy was, would it be a fantasy at all? Or just some cheap parlor trick?" he said softly as those fingers touched the mask before his eyes. It was a light touch but he could almost feel their warmth through the mask that separated that touch from his cheek.

His lips parted in the intimate space between them as he listened to what his other self did. It was strange....so strange listening to actions he could not remember performing. "A second house?" That was very new. He didn't remember a second house in his world. There wasn't one as far as he knew.

"Aya-chan...Ko's mother?" His lips pressed tight because his head couldn't even put a name with his own sister. Aya-chan... wasn't his sister? His inner fears said No. Shou's eyes closed as he tried to comprehend it but it was very difficult. Something barred him from coming to terms with that portion of his world. It was obvious Shou had a very hard time accepting Yuuji and Aya as Ko's parents. But maybe it was his own delusion, wanting to cling to an idea that he had some sort of family. In reality, beyond a sister who's image was becoming fleeting, he had none.

"It sounds like, this other me has no reason to hide...He seems quite capable. Maybe more so than I." Shou said with a slight bit of hesitation in his voice then he looked away toward the glass to the outside world. Even if Shou thought that, the truth was, Sai wasn't more capable when it came to his own personal family problems, his own fear, guilt, regrets. But when it came to others, he could shine because he wasn't grinding on the wheel of his inner remorse.

"Asking others might be difficult. I'm guessing Yamada-san does know something. But Naoko-kun? He probably has no idea. He hardly can manage his own crazy world. I don't know how much he's even noticed of mine. I...I think he and Ryuukaze-san are having problems, again. Ah...but Ko...he's been living with me for days..he's a light in my world. I don't know what I'd do without him."

Love...It was a difficult word for Shou. He could never say to another in it's true context, 'I love you' no matter how many times he had tried. His heart always stopped him, as if he'd regret the notion later. At least he thought it was his heart. "You're lucky to have someone like Izzy, Narcissus-san. He saw the real you before you ever set yourself free. But, he loves you dearly. And, well, mm....I cannot say I have anyone like that in my life except for Ko. But he is only a child. Naoko-kun is a friend but he's also works for me. Our relationship, has strengthened since Ko came to my house. But there is a certain distance one must have as a...employer. Especially with all his own problems."

"Hamu...is a business partner even though we are friends, our relationship...is" He looked up at the ceiling to find the right words, "....based on mutual needs. And then there is Izzy. He is probably the best friend I have but...love is not quite the word I'd use for our relationship. Or maybe Love is right, but not the love that two people share in the way you share it with him."

"And then there was Jun...I cared for him so much... but we didn't work out so well. I think I was filling Naoko-kun's shoes to be honest. With the way he left me...And while I care about Naoko, sometimes, I cannot put aside the thought of him and Jun together when I was considered missing." It was the first time he had spoke about this beyond the two men in question. He had kept this incident, these feelings from outsiders and not even Izzy knew. He hadn't told anyone about Jun and Naoko together during that time. Narcissus was the first to hear it. "Sometimes it hurts...even when Jun came to apologize for denying my existence...I can't help but feel like I'm second best. Even when Naoko apologized, and I forgave him...I felt hollow. What can I trust anymore?"

"What is love....Narcissus-san? I've always wanted someone special in my life, but...that person just never arrives for me..." whispered Shou. His eyes were moist under the mask as he tried to suck in that depressive feeling.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:31 pm

"Why can a persona not be real? It's a manifestation of one's soul in a sense, after all. A mask to be worn and used when you need it most to protect the most vulnerable parts of your soul." Akihiko's voice was soft... understanding... "I had the world and everyone around me convinced of Narcissus at a time. The world sees Shou in you. They see your fantasy and your glamour and your genius and they thing 'Shou'." carefully, the musician pulled a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, offering one to his rival just to be courteous before taking a single out and lighting it. "It's all a cheap parlor trick though." Akihiko spoke, taking a long pull and blowing the smoke out, away from Shou. He pressed a button near the window and the glass moved just enough that the air outside would catch the smoke and draw it outside without rain getting into the room. the smell of roses overpowered the cigarette's order. "What I do on stage, who I am on stage, it's never been the truth. I've sung about things that I don't believe true... but it made a damn good song. The person on stage is Narcissus, not Akihiko. My fans don't see me for who I am. They see me for who they THINK I am. You're the same, Shou-san." he smiled slightly, knowingly. "I mean think about it... the fantasy you create isn't real... it's fantasy. The man on stage isn't you, not the real you anyway... not the person buried deep down. You're his persona and there's nothing wrong with that. Granted you're a much more tangible persona... hell maybe you've got split personalities and you or the other Shou is a personality... a persona in a sense. I'm not saying you aren't real Shou-san... because obviously you are. You've touched too many lives not to be real." Akihiko walked over and tipped his cigarette against and ashtray on the desk. "Narcissus is real. But everything we do is a cheap parlor trick. Call it a masterfully crafted fantasy or a lesson in seduction but they are fake, Shou-san. While the persona's that create them may be real... the creation itself is not."

Narcissus sighed, taking a drag of the cigarette before pointing at Shou. "Now you're making excuses." he said, blue eyes narrowing slightly in annoyance. "Yamada-san has to know something working with you this long. Hasn't NAKO-san been a near constant figure since Ko-kun? Even the media's commented about how close he's become to you lately and even if he and Ryuukaze-san are having problems, that doesn't mean you shouldn't consult him too. Ko-kun's bound to know or to have noticed something as well and I KNOW Ruki's noticed because he's told me that you're not always... well... stable. He never quite explained that nor his reason for thinking it... but he knows. You can't just ignore it. Don't you want to know what happens when you can't remember things?" that icy stare softened. "Believe me when I say it isn't fun to have done things and have no memory of them. It makes you feel alien... frustrated... alone... and broken." he took another puff, tipping the ashes away before snuffing the cigarette out completely, emptying the ash tray into a lid covered trashcan. "You don't have to show anyone the face behind your mask if you don't want to, Shou-san. Place trust in those who deserve your trust and show them your true face. Matsumoto would never be the wiser... but you can't live a life without trust." turning back to his rival, the older man smiled. "I fell from grace because of my trust issues. I'd hope you could use learn from my mistakes."

The young Koyasu pressed the same button on the wall, closing the window before pushing another button, opening a window in the ceiling to give a view of the cloudy night sky. "Even if the stars are hidden from view... we still believe they're there, don't we? The clouds will eventually give way and you'll see the stars, or the sun or the moon... That's what love is to me, Shou-san. A belief that there's someone else watching the same sky who is looking up and thinking the exact same thing. It's finding your star... finding what or who makes you shine. It shouldn't matter who it is or where they've come from. Ruki's my star. He makes my world shine, makes me shine as a human being. He's brought out emotions and lyrics from my soul that never would've been possible if I didn't love him." Akihiko's blue gaze focused back on Shou. "Don't pay attention to titles like employee or employer. If I had... I wouldn't be with Ruki today. I wouldn't have made such a close confidant in Michi-kun. I'd be a closed off shell, a man even more cold than the one you knew in Hawaii. If you want someone, if you love someone, let nothing stand in your way. Not titles or fears or rumors. What I think," the young tiger put a hand on Shou's shoulder and directed the man's attention to the lightning that flashed overhead. "Is that you have love, perhaps not the same sort as Ruki and I, but you've got love. You LOVE Yamada-san, Ko-kun, and Ruki. You loved Jun too. They love you too, Shou-san and no matter what you do or what you decide... they will still love you. You may regret what happened with Jun... I understand regret all too well... but you HAVE to find love again, Shou-san. No one is meant to exist in this world without love."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

He shook his head when offered a cigarette. His lips never touched the things because he surely thought he'd lose his lungs if he did. Almost like a curse. But unlike Izzy who very much opposed the terrible habit, Shou didn't say anything when Narcissus lit up.

In some ways, he could see Narcissus' feelings. The cheap parlor trick might have been Narcissus, the mask now. But before it certainly would not have been that way to the glamorous star. However, now, Shou could tell Akihiko wanted to be the man in charge rather than the dark bad boy who took the stage.

There seemed to be a tangible difference about his rival that came from self awareness. But even as Narcissus brought out his own thoughts about the stage, Shou was at odds with the direction Narcissus...no not Narcissus but Akihiko was taking this conversation, "My fantasy is real if only for a short time in the world. I could never think of what I do as a cheap parlor trick when I take so much pride in making dreams come to life. What you did...what Narcissus was...was not a cheap parlor trick." defended Shou as his fingers ran across the glass. "Don't degrade your work to such a level. Maybe you dislike your stage self now, but he gave his fans a lusty garden of earthly delights. That...was not Fake."

Of course, Shou inside recognized that the man before him had changed greatly. That new album didn't have Narcissus' name on it. The man before him...was he really his rival anymore? Shou's heart pounded with doubt even as they spoke of his own problems.

Narcissus thought he was the persona...and the other man the person. But this wasn't true. He was real, he was a person. not an elaborate persona. On stage he was...himself. Off stage, he was...himself. He didn't hide behind any mask but the one on his face. His fingers pinched the bridge of his nose trying to digest the words. "I'm not a persona....I'm as real as you, Koyasu Akihiko." Shou forced out from between his lips. "I'm...me on stage. I'm me off stage. The mask I wear there...is the one upon my face." And that was his own truth, not Sai's.

"Excuses?" Shou glanced up but he couldn't deny that he'd rather not dig too deep. Koyasu Akihiko was right about several of these points. They probably did know... What if they said whoever this other person was....was the real person. Were they just hoping one day that Shou would just disappear? And whoever else existed within, would remain? Would he lose himself? Just like Narcissus had lost his life...his glamour...his magic...to Akihiko?

His shoulders slumped when Akihiko asked him that question. Did he want to know? "Thought I wanted to know...but now I'm not so sure. I've always been different and outside the norm. I've always had my own way in life. And I don't like it that I don't remember things. But if I'm only a persona as you think I might be, then...if I knew the truth, would I disappear...and only be as you are now?"

"Is there really anything of that seductive dark magic left in you, Koyasu Akihiko? Could you truly be Narcissus now?" questioned Shou with internal distress, "And it's not that I even wish Izzy such a burden but I don't think that Narcissus will ever return. You...grew out of him. And for Izzy's sake, I am glad for that. He's always loved you. But for my own sake, it sounds like a death knell...If I am the persona you say I am." admitted Shou as he turned to face what he thought was his rival but now only his friend.

"Trust is difficult my world and within Smash. There are very few I can trust and even less that I would show my face to. Izzy has seen my face...Hamu...and Ko. The few still alive that I've trusted enough to see me." He could see Akihiko's point, if he worked anywhere else. But he had been a fool to fall for Jun. They both worked for the same company.

"I should be jealous of you for having such a guiding compass as Izzy. He won't steer you wrong. His heart cried out for you from the ocean and I always knew where he'd go back to. Even when he said, he would make his own life and move on. I knew if you had changed, he would always want to be at your side." he leaned against the glass looking up at the sky through the ceiling.

"Yes,...Izzy...I care for him. More than I can express in words. I suppose that is love. And I care for Ko...he''s the only one I can call family. He just wants to be loved and wanted. It's so easy to feel that in return for the child. I guess I am fond of Hamu too. Although he probably isn't too fond of me at times." he smiled wondering if his virgin assistant would ever find a date. What little did he know.

"I could wish for what you and Izzy have..."but I don't think I'll find it. he thought as his eye caught the glimpse of a star above. "Make sure you tell Izzy these things...every so often. I'm sure that it would make him feel special indeed." How he envied Akihiko because there was no one in his world he even remotely thought could stabilize the his life like that. Everyone around him except Hamu, who would never date him, were in their own relationships or had levels of drama that he'd rather not touch.

But then again, did he really evny Akihiko? The man who had put aside his mask and found a real love? It was a nice dream...if one wasn't the persona. God, could he just get that idea out of his head. He hated that feeling up and down his spine. It tossed him between the ideas of giving up music, and running away...to being determined to make sure no one forget he was the REAL thing.

Little did Akihiko know that he had really was messing with a split personality. Both completely viable with patterns of life that were as opposite as the sun and moon. If Shou left, Sai would never be able to take the stage. "If I find someone that fills my heart, I'll be sure to never let that one go. But let's be honest, not many celebrities at our level find people like that. When you found Izzy, it was just Luck that brought you that close. And well, if you hadn't returned, I would have pursued him. He understands our world and he has a good heart. You don't find that often in our business."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:41 pm

Strangely enough, Akihiko didn't argue with Shou. He knew that his words had struck a chord within the man, and whether that was a good or a bad thing was still to be determined.

He smiled softly, sadly... "For what it's worth... I doubt I could ever be Narcissus fully again. You're right about that. Then again, I've a company that needs Koyasu Akihiko... unless..." the young tiger sighed, turning his eyes up to the skylight again. "You've confided in me... and so I will do so in turn. I fear your boss... fear what he's capable of. And I fear the only way I, the only way Ohayou, can survive his onslaught against our company... may take what I hold dearest from me." his blue gaze focused on Shou. "I have to give up Narcissus so I can save this company... but that won't be enough. The old b*****d I call my grandfather, I fear, will not hand me the keys to his company if Ruki stays by my side. Not because he doesn't recognize our love, not because Ruki is a man... but because I would have no heir." lightning flashed, illuminating the room. "If I can not have Ohayou then I will not give up Narcissus. You will see him on stage again if ojisan refuses to give me the company... that I can promise you." the young Koyasu smirked. "It took me years to craft Narcissus. He's an important part of me. I wouldn't throw him away so lightly... and I don't think Ruki would want me to either."

Walking over to the far wall, Akihiko pushed a button. A panel of the wall, a hidden door really, slid out of the way to show a grand bathroom done in blue silks with a deep black tiled bath. Another button and a skylight in the bathroom opened, giving a view of the storm outside.
"I choose to give you this room while you stay because of the mask you wear." Narcissus spoke, indicating the hidden door that had emerged. "I thought it fitting... hidden treasures for a man who hides himself. Personas do not have to die, Shou-san. They can be reformed or merged. They can even be bettered. What if the other you holds experiences and answers? What if the things you learn would make the best fantasy? You want a rival in me, I know that. I want it too. So don't let me down. Create something even I never dreamed possible."

As Akihiko headed for the door, the man stopped. "There are clothes in the closet. Just press that button there." he pointed to the other wall. "There's also makeup in the bathroom if you'd rather that than the mask." once more the man stopped, just at the door's threshold.
He paused for a long moment, gathering his thoughts, before looking back over his shoulder at the mercurial musician. "With you, with only you, Shou-san... I don't mind sharing Ruki. I think you may need him more than you want to believe. Just... don't take him to bed, ne? Least not without me too." Akihiko said with a wink before exiting the room and closing the door behind him.

For a moment, he simply stood there. Then quickly, the musician headed back into the living room.
"Gods I need another drink..." Akihiko whispered, taking a new glass from the liquor cabinet and filling it up.

Yuuji just watched as his cousin practically downed the whole thing then refilled it again. "Something on your mind?"

Narcissus couldn't help but just roll his eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:44 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou silence was profound as he listened to Akhiko speak. Most Everyone feared Matsumoto Izo. Although Shou knew that he had no reason to fear Matsumoto at least not while he was so profitable. He might have been the only man alive who could walk into Izo's office and start yelling. And if he knew half of the information about Izo, he would have been right.

It saddened him to hear the admission of things that were so twisted that even Shou couldn't fathom the way out but he would question choices, "So even giving up Narcissus, you might have to give up Izzy to appease your old man? Is Ohayou worth your soul and compass? Men can always make money...and these empires that Matsumoto and your grandfather squabble over are built on the backs of others. Even if Ohayou as you knew it fell, you could always create something new. It takes a strong man to turn his back on a legacy but even a stronger man to shape a new path in life."

"An heir is an old man's dream pressed on to the youth. Do you want Ohayou? If that is what it would take do you need it?" he asked as he turned to watch Akihiko show him a very private bathroom. It was almost like the space had been tailored just for him.

"Yes, very fitting...I do feel a connection with this space. Thank you." he said with a slight smile although his brow was furrowed under the mask. Everything that Akihiko had mentioned about Matsumoto and Koyasu Aki weighed heavy on the star. He himself was in a safer spot as far as Matsumoto but he could tell it was crushing the life out of his rival. Impotent men still trying to be viral upon scorched earth...But what could he do?

"I wish I could do something to help you...." he said feeling a wash of guilt for thinking his own problems could be so heavy.

"Reformed...Merged...Maybe so." he said with hesitation. "If the other holds the answer to the most intoxicating fantasy, then it might make the search worth while. But...." he didn't continued the thought that lingered in the back of his mind. ...that answer could also mean we could never be rivals again., Instead he said with his magical voice, "If there is a way, I'll create a dream that you never wish to wake from....and we shall again be rivals."

His smile softened in the flashes from the storm filled sky as Akihiko spoke of Ruki...Izzy....He knew sharing was difficult for the young tiger. The offer really was genuine. But Shou knew that Akihiko would need Ruki's complete devotion to weather the storm to come.

So when Akihiko left, Shou dragged off his mask pressing his fingers to his forehead. Ko really would be the only one to get deep sleep tonight.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:50 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy was half asleep in the chair waiting for Akihiko to return. He perked up when his partner showed his face although seeing him down that drink like that made him wonder, "Is everything ok? Did Shou get to bed alright?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't expect him to...well umm...be so difficult tonight." said Izzy softly because he really wouldn't want to put down his friend or make false assumptions. Something wasn't right with Shou even if he knew that whatever Shou was, both sides of him were decent men.

"But, at least he's going to go through with the plans and I think we can at least feel at ease with that." Izzy got up and walked over to Akihiko patting his shoulder. "Do you want to go downstairs to bed? I'm ready if you are."

"Yuuji, what room do you want to sleep in tonight?" he asked as he looked over to the other man and yawned.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:43 am

"Yeah, Shou's settled. Though I don't know if he'll be sleeping any time soon." Akihiko replied, setting the now empty glass down. When Izzy walked over, the musician reached out and wrapped one arm around the other man's waist. "Your friend's nuts, you know?" he sighed, blue eyes flickering over to Yuuji. "Ruki's right. We've got plans, he agrees with the plans, so at least we can move forward. Also..." that gaze narrowed slightly. "I need you to get ojisan to meet with me. As soon as possible actually."

Takagi sighed, "I can try. Lucky-san and I have already discussed this somewhat. I may have to sneak you in."

"Doesn't matter how you do it. Without Hiroki around, with you hard pressed, I need to finalize the fate of Ohayou now before he kicks the bucket. Now..." Akihiko pointed to the nearest door in the hallway. "Have at the red room and get some sleep, Yuuji-kun. Or if you want to be creepy like usual, stay up all night watching the hidden camera in Ko-kun's room." the musician smirked, obviously teasing his cousin, before pulling Izzy along after him toward the stairs.

Takagi headed into the red room, closing the door. He'd watch the surveillance footage for a while, but the man really had been given the shock of a lifetime and just wanted to get some sleep.

Meanwhile, once Akihiko and Izzy got downstairs and in the bedroom, the musician literally just fell onto the bed. "Too much stress..." he whispered, blue eyes closed, face buried in the pillow.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:25 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy frowned but he knew that was probably the case. It had been a long night for all of them except for Ko. Then he pressed his lips as his partner called Shou...nuts. "Well, I don't know if I'd say that. He's not quite, all there at times but I think he had good intentions." Izzy worried about Shou, he worried about Akihiko....he had so many things to worry about that Shou's strange moods weren't the most difficult problems on his plate. However, since they were connected to Ko's well being, they were certainly a lot closer to the top than they had been. "Now we just need to make sure he follows through. Mmm....did he give you the keys to that second house, Yuuji?"

He leaned his head against Akihiko only to stiffen when Koyasu Aki was mentioned. He wished with all his heart that Hiroki would come back soon. The man still was on leave and he had every right to be. However, he had this strange feeling after that one letter, that things had not gone as planed. He had the right to be paranoid until he saw something that would change his mind.

Izzy followed his partner to the bed room and sighed as the star fell to the bed. "I'm sorry...Akihiko. I wish there was more that I could do." He wandered into the closet and put on blue fuzzy warm PJs. Then walked over and turned on the waterfall. It spurted for a moment before the streams of water flowed freely.

The manager poked at his glasses and took a deep breath. Then, walked over to the bed and crawled in. His arms slipped around Akihiko chest pulling him in before his lips kissed his partner's back. The water made him nervous, but his star....needed that soothing sound. Izzy wanted that sound to sooth his head again, but still it would take him time. But for now, he'd cope. The water was over there, and he knew it couldn't just crawl out of the pool to chase him.

--------

Meanwhile, in Ko's room. The boy slept well but his fingers seemed to move quite a bit in the dark against the pillow. As if playing a tune upon a phantom piano. He woke up once when the thunder made a loud sound. His hand shooting across the end table briefly then slowing down. Ko carefully picked up his ipad and pulled it under the covers with him. The light of the pad creating a glow through the blankets as the boy hid in his 'tent' from the storm. Eventually the glow subsided and there was no movement again just the sound of sweet sleep.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games