Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4967 4968 4969 4970 4971 4972 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:28 pm

*Grins at Icy and the proceeds to take out her iphone and type all of her favorite drinks on a list for Hauk.* User Image
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:32 pm

Hauk nods to Sakura as she orders her tea. Before he can move he feels a hand on his wrist and sees that its Dame holding onto him and whispers to him. He gives a slight glare not really in anger but more of annoyance as he takes his wrist back. Its not so easy as you claim it to be Rosa. I am still trying to get over it but I used to be a lot worse when I was younger. Ever since that incident I can't really look at it the same again. It has nothing to do with you or your hair....just the color itself..... stare He bats at the paper straw cover as it almost hits him in the chest.

He then turns hearing another woman talking to him and would have responded if he didn't realize who it was. User Image User Image He then flings the cup into the air spilling Sakura's tea everywhere and inches back a few. I swear I didn't know what would have happened!! I'm innocent I only did what the plaque told me to do!!!! User Image User Image

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:33 pm

hm? Medicine? Nursing? eek
*gradually comes back to his senses after putting the napkin under his nose* sweatdrop
*cough* erm.... yeah... much more effective than a bandaid ninja

... you know... if it's a memory from Tes, it would have had to have been from before he and Ry were together since I was cloned before then confused Oh wait... I know where I got it... stare
*remembers how they often left their bedroom door open when he was living with them while his ribs healed* stressed
I think they're secretly exhibitionists stare
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:35 pm

Sakura looked at Hauk a little surprised and tilted her head slightly in amusement and wondered what was going on "I'm....missing something again...aren't I?" she said to nobody in particular as she thought about it out loud and shrugged

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:35 pm

*Crosses her legs, bouncing her foot and happily types away on her iphone with one finger trying to push all the little keyboard buttons on the touch screen.* Hauk, what's your email address? User Image
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:38 pm

eek gonk -leans away from the bar a bit, eyeing Hauk cautiously-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:43 pm

*just as she lifts her glass to sip, she's startled by the mans frantic ramblings and odd behavior. Quirking a brow, she stares at him, waiting for the explanation behind his actions. She then looks around at the spilled tea and back at him, hoping he wasn't a bumbling imbecile like he was coming across*

So.....is this some kind of new game? confused

{{*glomps dame* heart }}
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:44 pm

*Waits for Hauk to answer her and gets annoyed since he isn't.* stare EMAIL HAUK! mad

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:45 pm

Aww there there...
I do hope you don't think they did it just to torture you User Image

*sits, pats his back*
User Image You know you've turned me into a hermit...
*summon a pint bottle of Jack and opens it up*
No matter, too much going on with Ayami things anyway User Image
best for me to lay lowUser Image

*tips back the bottle*
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:47 pm

((absolutely love your AV Icy User Image))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:48 pm

He looks at Psy staggering a bit since he realized that he had hot tea spill all over his chest. Grabbing a towel he tries to pat himself down. How can you ask me that when I'm most likely about to die from the woman who WAS shackled to those chains over there!?! He gestures to the wall in the back as he gets down to clean up the tea on the floor and broken shards of the cup. Odin's balls you MW ladies are vanvittig to have things drop water and electrocute people from out of no where!! User Image
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:51 pm

-burst out laughing- rofl rofl rofl

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:52 pm

WHAT in gawds name are you doing, Hauk?!!! stressed *holds up her iphone and wiggles it a bit.* EMAIL…just give me your EMAIL ADRESS! stressed
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:57 pm

Sakura let a small giggle out at the chaos she was witnessing "Well looks like things are going to be interesting here for awhile User Image" she said quietly

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:57 pm

Knowing them, they probably did stare ... or at the very least Tes did.
*neglects to mention he started reading the TesXRyzan doujinshi while living with them as well*
ninja Nothing wrong with being a hermit. When I'm not being a hermit here, I'm usually being a hermit at the apartment... sometimes at Kathy's, but the staff there creeps the hell out of me gonk
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4967 4968 4969 4970 4971 4972 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games