Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:11 pm
-chuckles and squeezes his side then skips off in front of him a moment, flaunting and strutting then turns around and struts back- wink I'm sure you have absolutely no complaints. xd Plus -purrs up at him- Shouldn't you know some of those secrets by now anyway. -smirks and licks her lips, leans up and poises as if she's going to kiss him a moment, then turns and continues walking, trying to wipe the smirk off her face- xd twisted  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:17 pm
Hmmm... nope. xd I know some, but not all... I just don't see many places for you to hide stuff with this outfit. *starts to lean down to kiss her, then she turns away* stare  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:28 pm
-tries not to giggle when he doesn't start walking beside her again. She slows her roll and waits for him, slipping her arm back around his waist- Well, emotion_yatta -they begin their stroll- perhaps you just need to find out then. -barely glances at him out of the corner of her eye-  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:30 pm
Hmmm... maybe I do. *glances down at her*

Hiro, you should go back to Mitri.

Soon. He was just taking a nap at home when I left.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:34 pm
-perks up slightly, squaring her shoulders back- You know, -takes her free hand to finger the top hem of her 'shirt' and slides the material through her forefinger and thumb all the way to the end, following the curve of her body down to her hips- Kits got me this top for my birthday. twisted I couldn't just not wear it. lol Especially with it being so hot. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:40 pm
Oh, she did? It does look like something she'd pick out. *takes a better look at the band that's around dame's chest, getting a good look at her chest at the same time* Hot, yeah. *takes a moment to realize she might mean the temperature* sweatdrop  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:46 pm
-stands still as he inspects the "band", heh, yeah, band.- Hot indeed. -waits for his eyes to trail back up to her face and slips her arms around his neck, looking up at him through her bangs- Nice, eh? -smirks- twisted  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:54 pm
Yeah, very nice. *rests his hands on her hips* Kits has a good eye for what'll look good on you.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:59 pm
-blushes and looks down- redface Yeah, I guess she does. redface  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:04 pm
*chuckles when he sees her blush*

Time to go! *scampers off into the bushes next to them*

Bye, Hiro.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:09 pm
-blushes further at his chuckling- redface redface -and playfully pushes him- xp

Bye Hiro! -glances around Karrie and smiles at the creature, waving with her wrists still interlocked around Karrie's neck-

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:29 pm
Bye, Hiro.

*ignores everyone in his rush*

Something wrong, dame? Your face almost matches your hair. xp  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:31 pm
surprised xp -gasps- Karrie! redface Hush up! xp -pushes him again playfully and tries to wriggle away- mad  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:36 pm
*laughs and holds her there* Now why would I want to do that? smile

*sits, watching them with his head tilted to the side*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:41 pm
-keeps wriggling a moment- xp Meanyhead. -pouts-

neutral -realises after a second- I sound like Miro. lol xd

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games