Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:00 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kai paused then smirked slightly. "Sounds good... but poke me in the eye and you're not getting any for a week." the guitarist threatened teasingly. "Maybe once I'm full... I can figure out just what to do with this chibi in my lap... ne?"

Okay so MAYBE Nakai could get into the mood... eventually... but even as he thought about that, his stomach growled
Why was he so dang hungry?!

Akihiko had acted completely innocent when Izzy accused him to talking about the megane-clad man. He had simply smiled mischievously, knowing that his partner was, no doubt, wanting to pull his hair out in frustration at the two stars.

"Well, obviously you'd want to ask about their teaching methods and availability. Check their backgrounds and pull references but I'll do those to help cut down on some of the burden." Takagi was saying, obviously knowing, on some level, what he was doing. "An interview is more about seeing how they react and interact with Ko-kun than anything else. If the tutor frightens Ko-kun or doesn't mesh well with him, then obviously you don't want to hire that person."

"I suggest Ko-kun wear a small wireless camera too." Akihiko spoke up, his blue eyes focused on the empty glass in his hands. "That way you can check to see just how they're getting on when you're not right there."

An odd and uncomfortable silence settled in the room and neither Narcissus nor Yuuji said a word.
Both men knew that was a smart idea... considering their own past experiences with one piano tutor in particular.

Seeing Shou confused though broke the young Koyasu out of his memory and he gazed at the mercurial star oddly for a moment. "Does anyone hold love for the spider?" Akihiko asked before standing from his chair and walking to the liquor cabinet once more, refilling his glass. "I'll ask Yamada-san then. I just want to know if there's anyone around you who could be compromised." of course he had no idea that both Naoko and You were rather compromised figures... maybe even Ryuukaze to an extent. "If Matsumoto moves seriously... would you consider relocating Ko-kun to America?"

(((OOC: Thanks for finding that song for me Kaiko! I swear, seiyuu songs are just the best, man. I can't wait til Kamiya-san's new single comes out next month.)))

Ishihara couldn't help but smirk as Yamada retreated to the shower. It was amusing to say the least that his partner had forgotten how drenched he'd gotten outside in the downpour.

But with Haru gone, You's good hand reached up onto the other man's pillow and felt the slight dampness that was left by his lover's hair. He laughed softly before sitting up and adjusting the angle of his leg.
That was the real stickler... the damn leg. One armed he could deal with... but no matter how much he wanted to stay still, his leg would still try to move.

'Maybe I should go ahead and start some physical therapy since I'm already running around town...' the PR man thought to himself, waiting for Haru to finish his shower.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:23 pm

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

The Other Reality

Izzy KNEW that HIS star wasn't innocent. He poked at his own glasses and frowned back and forth at Akihiko and Shou because the two men were probably more trouble together!

Sai nodded as Yuuji pointed out key things. "Alright. Mm...I think I'll have to write all this down to make sure that I remember." He pulled out his phone and made himself a few text notes then put a date on it so it would pop up at some point Shou would see it. Hopefully his other half would believe it was a note he made himself. Actually he knew that Yamada-san would need to know about this so Shou wouldn't mess things up.

"A wireless camera?" Sai tilted his head and looked at Akihiko for a moment but then thought that overall it would be a very good idea. However, he never planned on Ko being completely alone with an unknown tutor. His eyes drifted from one man to the other. Obviously, something was underneath that comment that he hadn't any clue about. So to break the uncomfortable silence he spoke up, "I don't plan on him being alone with the tutor. But an extra protective measure is a very good idea. I'll...have Yamada-san prepare something for him."

"I'm sure someone loves him. But I couldn't tell you who." replied Sai as he watched Narcissus refill his glass. As for compromised people, Sai couldn't be sure. People responded to money or fear....both. Anything was possible and he was certain the other men had thought of that too.

Sai paused for a moment seriously considering Narcissus' question. "If he moves then I'll have to make a move. That's how the game works. If I have to move Ko-kun to America, at the moment I am in a good legal position to do so as his guardian. But sending Ko-kun alone to America, doesn't sit well with part of me." Sai knew that Shou wouldn't do it. Mentally, the two of them were at odds about how the child could be/should be protected. "I'd have to be convinced that he was in good hands. And that's difficult to do without relations there."

It was then Izzy piped up, "I don't think you would have to worry about finding anyone to help with that. My Aunt and Uncle surely would take Ko-kun in. You're one of my closest friends and they like you a lot. I think Ko-kun would be safe there too."

Izzy pondered a few thoughts trying to think about everything he knew was involved. His mind kept coming back to an old photo of all the rivals of the previous generation. He didn't know everything about how Matsumoto worked but he had a feeling that he'd leave Ko alone if he were that close to another rival. If that were the case that would solve several problems. Although, to be honest, he didn't know how Matsumoto looked the other men in that photo. Koyasu Aki was the rival that Matsumoto was hell bent to win against. But what of the rest. Indie fell hard. MeKA was mostly in America now but he wasn't too sure about Rukuro's holdings in Japan. Go...mm..He didn't know that camp too well even if he knew the products that came out of it. Go was secretive at the top levels. Genki? That studio had been notably quiet through all of this. I hadn't any major hits lately either. And then there was NiHon...well again, quiet enough but that didn't mean anything. Izzy really didn't know enough about the rest of the labels. But Matsumoto Izo's Smash surely was dominant right now. He had a lot to learn.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

Haru finally returned dry and dressed in new PJs. He slipped into bed beside his partner yawning and cursing himself still for making such a mistake.

He didn't say much as he curled up beside You and slipped an arm around him. But he whispered softly...."Aishiteru." Haru wished he could heal those wounds. They bothered him every time he saw them because deep inside, if he had been paying better attention he might not have gotten shot. Although he had been smart enough to wear his bullet proof vest. So he wasn't a total idiot. However, You's attempt at revenge really did scare him to death. So reckless. Haru promised himself never to let himself get into such a position again. Just because he was afraid You might get himself killed if there were a next time.

As he drifted off, he kissed You's ear. Just one soft gentle expression of love before he fell asleep.

By the time morning came around, Haru was already up and preparing for another long day. However, he had woke up one hour earlier to make sure he could prepared You a breakfast, bento and get all the man's clothes ready so he wouldn't have struggle. If anything, Haru tried to fill in all the gaps even if he couldn't be there the whole day to make sure You took care of himself.

Sometimes Haru wanted to confront Matsumoto about this but it would only reveal a secret that he never wanted to share with anyone.

Soon, coffee was perking out of the machine while a bowl of cereal, some eggs and sausages sat waiting on the table. Haru had the TV on for the morning news. Cold again and wet...with a chance of Snow. Winter sucked.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:41 pm

Kou slept deeply but he usually did. It wasn't anything new for him. And he might have stayed asleep had the alarm on his phone not buzzed at the appropriate time.

As soon as it buzzed, like lightning Kou's hand whipped out from under the covers and grabbed the phone. Fingers fumbling around the phone until the thumb swiped and then planted itself squarely in the center hitting the big red button that turned off the alarm.

He groaned groggily as he sat up and stared at the time. It was the same time he always woke up but every day he hoped it was later. "Shower...coffee...breakfast...study...coffee...train...class...train....work..." he muttered then glanced over realizing Ryuu was staring at him. "Ohayou..." he mumbled obviously not really awake. Kou was not a morning person it seemed or at least it took him some time to become human.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked as he dragged himself out of bed and shuffled into the bathroom. "I've got...coffee grounds in the freezer if you want some this morning." He turned on the shower and started brushing his teeth in a slow methodically way with his forehead leaning forward upon the mirror.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:53 pm

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Softly, Hideki smiled.

"I'll do my best..." he whispered, slipping out of Kai's arms and down onto the floor, reaching for the guitarist's plate, taking a moment to make sure he had it securely before he turned to face his lover with the dish balanced on one hand.

"So...I'm a chibi now?" Hideki couldn't help but laugh, taking up the chopsticks with his free hand and scooping up some food, offering it carefully up for the elder blond to eat.

"I think...I think I like that." the smile on the "kid's" face widened. Something in the young man seemed happier...more confident. Something had happened to make the young vocalist perk up...and it was something that went beyond having listened to his "assistant" and worked with stage choreography. While the star didn't realize it, Nezumi's actions, having put forth effort and shown an interest in Chiyou's well being had really had an effect on the vocalist. It was a subconscious reaction, but the change was actually quite profound.

Perhaps it all boiled down to one thing...when someone was sick or hurt, sometimes just having other people support you could do a world of good. Work wonders, even.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:23 pm

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

Wow...that was....fast....

"Cute..." the vocalist smiled, chuckling softly as he watched Kou fumble around and get up.

"Well well...now isn't someone the hypotensive little demon in the morning?" Ryu commented teasingly as he slipped out of the bed, watching Kimura plod off to the bathroom.

"Coffee, eh?" he mumbled to the nearest wall, shuffling off to the kitchen.
Finding the coffee right where he was told it would be, he brewed a pot...and decided to go ahead and shuffle through the man's kitchen until he found everything he needed to make French toast and bacon. When his buddy got out of the shower, there would be a nice, hot breakfast waiting for him. Perhaps that would be the pick me up that the college student needed. Might even help him study, too.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:43 pm

(((OOC: Okay I'm putting You on hold since he and Haru are a day ahead of Shou and the others.)))

Hearing Shou say that he was sure someone loved Matsumoto... well that just made a shiver go down Akihiko's spine.
Who could possibly love such a cockroach?!
Such a vile disgusting man...
"Now I've lost my dessert appetite..." Narcissus said, returning to the sofa with a slightly green look on his face.

"Please tell me you didn't just imagine..." Yuuji started but when his cousin nodded, the older man shivered too. "Seriously didn't need that mental image..."

Akihiko rolled his eyes, "Yeah, me neither. Well I feel sorry for whoever does love that b*****d. Must be one sick in the head person, man or woman." his blue gaze focused back onto Shou, lips sipping just a bit from his refilled glass. "Ruki's right you know. His family would take Ko-kun in easily. If you didn't want him to go alone... well... if Ko-kun became reacquainted with his mother, then I'm sure sending both of them to America would be a good idea."

"Especially considering it's safer there than here. Nothing is out of Izo's grasp... but if we can push them far enough to the other side of the globe, it might hinder him further or buy us more time." Takagi added, perfectly committed to the idea of his wife and child hiding out in America.
At least there they'd have the protection of a firearm...

Sighing, the young tiger shrugged his shoulders. "In any event, I suppose we can agree that Ko-kun's safety needs to be a joint effort between us all. We want what's best for him, just as I know you do as well Shou-san. Yuuji-kun and his wife need to be able to meet with Ko-kun at least weekly, and you've provided a way for that to be done... Yuuji-kun's going to look into tutors on Ohayou's dime and get the information to yourself and Yamada-san next week. The only thing left to consider... is what to tell the boy..." obviously Akihiko meant what to say that wouldn't throw the child into a fit of panic... again...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:08 pm

"Course you're a chibi." Nakai replied, taking the offered bite and chewing slowly before swallowing. "You're shorter than me for one, plus younger. But mainly it's cause you're shorter." the guitarist smirked wickedly. "Would you rather call you ojou-chan?" he asked, referencing when somehow Chiyou had gotten into a school girl's uniform and they'd had a little fun.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:53 pm

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"I don't really care what you call me...as long as you keep calling me something. Just let me keep hearing that wonderful voice of yours." Hideki laughed, offering up another bite of food. While he said he didn't care what Higuri called him, there was still a faint blush that colored his cheeks. He remembered that day. How could he not? Man...that was an evening he'd likely never forget...and likely never speak of to anybody about, ever.

"I have to wonder, though....what if...say....I was SUPER chibi?" Hideki tilted his head, obviously thinking pretty hard about the idea.

"It would be pretty cool, I bet! I could ride on your shoulder....or sit in your pocket! Then we could be together always!"

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:14 pm

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI

The Other Reality

Izzy didn't want to even touch the subject of 'who' Matsumoto might..love or be loved by. He doubted the man could love anything or anyone. "Ugh...let's not talk about that. I think I'd like to sleep well later."

On the other hand, Sai felt that someone could love the Spider. He just couldn't fathom who. Did the man have family? It would have helped to know any of Matsumoto's weaknesses. But...he didn't have a single clue as to what.

Sai picked up his mug again and downed the last sip. He peered into the empty cup thinking maybe he should get some more. Within his head, he could almost feel Shou's movement because they so differed on opinions in this regard. However, he knew Shou wanted Ko protected just their methods of that protection was entirely different.

"America would probably be a safer bet if we want to get him as far from Matsumoto's reach as possible. Mm...but what to tell Ko-kun is rather difficult. He had a very deep issue about being sent away to bad people. Anything that gives him that feeling causes him to react poorly. He's just gotten used to the idea that Naoko-kun and I are not going to leave him or give him away. Most of the time he just wants to know he's loved."

He set his cup down again knowing it wasn't going to refill on it's own but he was too busy talking to do it himself. " I think it's going to take time to mmm...add Takagi-san and his wife into 'the family'. I think once he believes that you're family, he won't be afraid. I'm thinking he connected with you...Narcissus-san. Because you've similar talents."

Sai leaned and elbow on the arm rest and rested his head upon a hand, "Awhile back he's talked about something that I'm sure is connected with you, now that I know who he is. When we first discovered how well he could play he would say that he was related to someone he wasn't allowed to see, who was very talented with music and piano. He assumed it was me and he said that was why he was so talented. Also, he mentioned it made him upset because he couldn't ever that person. He must have been talking about you, Narcissus-san"

Izzy walked over and picked up the empty cup. "I'll pour you some more coffee Shou." Then he glanced to Yuuji, " Does that memory that Shou is talking about ring any bells? Was their any arguments about him meeting Akihiko? Something must have locked that memory in his head. I'm not sure if it is a good or bad thing but, maybe we can reach him through music??"

With cup in hand, Izzy headed to the kitchen and refilled the cup. Then, as he returned down the hallway he checked up on Ko only to find him not in his room. He hurried back into the great room and said, "Ko's not in the bedroom."

Sai immediately stood up almost ready to panic when his was pushed aside and Shou stepped forward.

"Where am...is..?" Shou was a little disoriented but didn't finish his sentence as Izzy spoke. His eyes flicked towards Izzy and his stance changed as he got his bearings.

"I don't know. Ko's not in his room. But he should be in the house. I think we would have known if he opened the door." Izzy glanced at the others for confirmation as he set down the coffee. He hadn't noticed the shift in Shou's moods quite yet but soon that would change with the sound of Shou's voice.

"I know where he is..." Shou said a if the idea had just hit him like a lightning bolt. The star instantly strode out of the Great room and down the hall then downstairs to the music room. "Ah...I knew it..."

The young boy was fast asleep against Yuriko on the music bench.

Meanwhile as Izzy followed Shou, he glanced back at Akihiko because he wasn't sure what to say. Mercurial was a small word to describe Shou's shifts in mood.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:36 pm

Kou spit out the toothpaste and stripped out of his clothes then reached into the shower and turned on the water. He was almost like a slug this early and when the water was hot he slithered into the Shower and sank down to the floor to lean against the cool sides of the tub.

At the bottom of the tub there sat his shampoo and conditioner. The morning ritual was always like this. After the water was steaming on his body, he started coming to and washing his hair. Although, he wouldn't feel human until the entire shower was done.

When he finally finished, he was awake and toweling off with a bit more zeal. Eventually, he opened his closet and dressed then made his way to the kitchen. "Mmm...Coffee. Yay." he said with a smile as he grabbed a mug and poured a cup.

"Ooh breakfast too. Thanks for fixing it. It looks great!" he said he kissed Ryuu cheek before pulling out a plate to scoop up some of the French toast and bacon. "Did you sleep well?" he asked as he took his coffee and plate out to the bean bag chair. His little apartment didn't have a dining room it was pretty much two big rooms and one small hall plus one bathroom. Just enough for a thrifty student.

As he sat down the plate he pulled a book over to his lap and set the plate on top of it. "Eat first then study. Itadakimasu!"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:42 pm

"So basically, if Ko-kun has to be moved, you yourself or Oumori-san need to accompany him for stability's sake?" Takagi spoke up, making a mental note about that.
No wonder his son was afraid...
He thought he'd be sent away or stolen away...
Getting that fear to disappear wouldn't happen any time soon either, which was another logical reason as to why they couldn't uproot the boy from Shou's home and have Hideo back with his parents.
It'd cause more harm than good.
Takagi frowned. "Actually yes... there was a conversation that took place between myself and Aki. He um... well he thought Hideo should be more involved in our family as a whole. I didn't. Mainly because I didn't want anything to do with Akihiko at the time."
The young Koyasu couldn't help but smirk slightly. "I don't blame you."
Yuuji rolled his eyes but continued. "We argued about it at the Koyasu estate. Hideo was with me and had been asking about a man in the pictures of Aki's office. I explained that the man was Narcissus, a cousin, and when he wanted to meet Narcissus I refused to allow it... thus came the argument between myself and Aki."
Setting his glass down, Akihiko sighed. "I don't mind that he's taken to me. Using music to make him feel safe and connected is obviously a must at this point. Music is an honest sort of communication. Far moreso than words. I..."
But then Izzy said the boy was gone.
Gone? How was that even possible?
Narcissus stood and looked down the hall. "He can't have gone far... I've got the traditional wing of the house locked up tight so he has to be somewhere in this wing."
By now Yuuji was on his feet too, though both men noticed the strange re-shift in Shou's attitude and mannerisms... but neither man commented on it. Instead, they followed the mercurial star.
Akihiko nearly burst into laughter seeing Ko asleep against the piano however. While Shou watched, the young tiger entered the recording room and carefully picked the boy up, untangling him from the piano and bench. He didn't say anything, just slowly and gently carried the child back up the stairs and into the guest room, hearing the soft footfalls of the others as they followed.

"Didn't we establish 24/7 as a bad thing?" Kai teased, taking the second bite and sighing inside.
His tummy was finally starting to quiet down thanks to some food.
Smirking, the blood shook his head. "Even if I'm not here you can always just pop a cd in and hear me that way... once I've finished the album of course." the man teased. "Oh great, now I have this mental image of a chibi version of yourself sitting on a spinning record player..."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:15 pm

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"He does sometimes at home too." Shou whispered as Akihiko carried the boy upstairs back to the guest room. "There are days he sleeps better in the same room where I am working on my music. Although I'm not sure how he can sleep through some of it."

Izzy shook his head as they walked back up stairs."Well, at least he's not running off or anything." He wondered if Akihiko ever did anything like that in the past. That look on his partner's face, gave him a clue that the possibility was very probable.

As Akihiko took care of the boy, Izzy guided Shou back into the living room and handed him the coffee. But one look and sniff of the stuff caused the star to set it aside. Izzy pursed his lips for a moment then walked out into the kitchen to get Shou a bottled water. And when he returned, Shou took it up with a smile.

Right now, Izzy wasn't sure what to do with...Shou. Because on the boat in such limited space when what he thought were mood shifts occurred, there wasn't many things that could be confused between the two of them. Izzy had gotten used to life with Shou when he panicked, when he was sorrowful...when was way too energetic for words. However, here, he was noticing that it was almost like two...distinct...personalities. He didn't want to say that out loud because Shou would deny it. Of that he was sure. But...did this mood remember or understand what they had just spoke of??

"Ko is really quite a handful but he has a very big heart. I think he'll be quite a composer." commented Shou with a very proud smile. "I am quite a lucky man that my sister left him to me. When you send the DNA test. Please send it through Ha....Yamada-san."

Izzy blinked realizing that conversation was all the way back just before Shou needed coffee rather than Chai. Now he seriously didn't know what to do. Would this Shou follow through with their previous plan?

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:05 pm

While Akihiko carefully tucked Ko back into bed, Yuuji followed after Izzy and Shou. He stopped however, not far out of the living room, listening to the two.

But what he heard...

"So you are in agreement then, Shou-san?" Takagi asked, walking into the living room with a smile. "I'll see Ko-kun once or twice a week when I can, as will Aya-chan. I'll get the information about tutors on Ohayou's payroll to Yamada-san, as well as the DNA test results. And of course if Matsumoto moves, you or Oumori-san may need to flee to America and take refuge at MeKA with Lucky-san's aunt and uncle should things get bad. I think all of these things are a good start. We won't startle Ko-kun or throw him into a panic but introduce things slowly. He won't be stolen away from the new family he's come to love... and Akihiko will try to connect with him on a musical level." sighing, the man folded his arms over his chest. "Seems like we got a lot accomplished, ne?"

Meanwhile, by the time Yuuji had finished talking, the young Koyasu was now in the living room as well. "Ko-kun's asleep and comfy in bed... least I think he's comfortable... did he sleep walk?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:32 pm

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Agreement?" blinked as he sipped the water then tilted his head most curiously as Takagi-san spoke. For a very long moment he just stood there like a deer caught in the headlights. Some of the things he could understand but going to America? "When did....I..."

However, he'd look very silly if he had just gone through an entire conversation about this and then turned his back on it all, "I suppose....I do. But...America? Well...I...."

Then he glanced over at Izzy and leaned close, his brow furrowing as he whispered, "I am guessing I agreed to all of this?" He trusted that Izzy wouldn't lie to him.

Izzy nodded slowly and patted his friend on the shoulder. "Yes, it really was a good conversation Shou. You gave us a lot of insight into Ko-kun's world. And we really do wish to protect his best interests."

"I guess we did accomplish quite a bit then...." The star's voice trailed off in a frown of his own confusion as Narcissus walked in and asked a question. The subject was one that Shou understood and immediately latched on to it. "Oh...yes. He does that every so often. If he finds something he's very comfortable with he likes to go there. I think. Well, that's my theory. Sometimes he's sort of awake and dragging the blanket with him. But many times he's just asleep and walks right in. He must really like your piano, Narcissus-san."

Shou however kept going back to the thought about America. He didn't really want to send Ko there. But, he did like Izzy's Aunt and Uncle well enough. What the heck made him decide to take that course of action??? "I'm sure that Ko will enjoy playing piano with you, Narcissus-san. I know he wants to learn guitar as well. Jun..." he paused for a moment before continuing, "...had promised to teach him. But, mm...that won't happen."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games