Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4945 4946 4947 4948 4949 4950 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Liada sits on the bar counter next to Blade dumbfounded. Blushing slightly as Hauk kisses her head she snaps out of it and hugs him before he heads behind the bar.User Image Thanks so much hun! You really didn't need to do this! She waves to Leko and gestures to Hauk. Leko dear you are the only MW lady left to meet our new bartender for the Club, this is Hauk Ulfr. Waves to Dame as she puts the flowers down and sips her drink.
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:03 pm

*Goes over to Leko and elbows her motioning with her head toward Blade.* I have 2 words for you. Snake…Tongue. wink *She sits back down and sips her wine.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:04 pm

*hops off the stool and walks up to him in her 5" stilletos*
*finds he still has 2 inches on her*
User Image Let me guess....
Viking?User Image

*tacklesglomps him to see if she can overpower him down for fun* User Image
*rolls off the glomps and perks back to the floor*
Snake tongue!? User Image
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:05 pm

She tossed her now empty bottle and grabbed another one. She popped the top off and set it on the bar for Hauk before grabbing another for herself.

"Here, Hauk, you look like you need this. wink " She opened her beer and resumed her spot across from Blade and Liada.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:08 pm

Grins back at Psy and flicks his tongue back at her

Indeed it is blaugh

He feels a sharp pain run down his back and gets up from the stool. He walks towards the bathroom

I have to use the facilities, be right back
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:10 pm

As he sips his ale he looks over to see a woman with an eye patch walk over to him and look him up and down. He grins as he follows suit. What would you do if I said guilty as charged? He is slightly taken aback as the woman glomps him only making him shift slightly. Gripping the bar's edge for balance his grin gets wider as he wraps an arm around Leko's waist. Well now you are quite more friendly then the other damer here. Ain't ya? User Image

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:10 pm

-hugs Saber back and looks in the direction she's indicating- rolleyes Yeah, he's afraid of pink. -rolls her eyes- rolleyes How are you, babe?
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:13 pm

Catches the wink leko gave her and grins at her before giggling at Dame. "He's afraid of pink? Why? I'm doing pretty good though."

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:14 pm

*Snickers at Leko.* Leko, the Viking is on the payroll. We need him functional. lol He's the new bartender for the Club. Let's just hope he knows how to make a decent Manhattan. xp
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:15 pm

*finds she's kind of dangling there*
Lia! What is the meaning of this! scream
I do the man handling here!

*portals out of the waist grip*
That one is a viking alright User Image
Careful, don't play with fire now....

*snickers and stares at him insanely*
*breaks the look and heads for the scotch* User Image
*winks to Psy with a snicker*

*edit

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:19 pm

*Grins at Leko.* Mr. Blade here says he wants our "worst," Leko. User Image What do you think of that? lol *Snickers and sips her wine.*
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Liada laughs out loud as she watches Hauk man-handle Leko. Surprised that she hasn't flamed him yet. Well what can I say? He's the only one who I know will stick around for awhile as well as one I trust. And yes, he is Viking in EVERY proportion. twisted Sips her drink as she eyes Blade heading to the restroom before returning her attention to everyone else.

Liada Trovaras

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Hauk startled a bit as Leko portaled herself out of his grip. Oh boy...another djevel....oh well. User Image He goes to fetch Leko a glass for her scotch and some ice and when he places it next to her he slips a hand onto her rear and grins again. Bring the flame anytime, as you know I come from an icy place so its good to get burned a little now and again. User Image
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:25 pm

Hell if I know, love. You'd have to ask him. -shakes her head and goes over to the bar, climbing up on a stool. She sits with her back leaning against the counter and crosses one long leg over the other- So ladies! How are ya'll tonight? -thinks to herself that if they had Icy in the bar, all the MW ladies would be there-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:26 pm

私はレイレイ。
User ImageUser Image*goes and gets a Darth Vader*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4945 4946 4947 4948 4949 4950 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games