Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Chat Thread: Chopsticks and teacups Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

patch99329

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:01 am

Celeblin Galadeneryn
error[dot]exe
Mushroom cannons are pretty easy. Just get a Shark Attack at CL 2 or 3. I think mine's at 3, can't quite remember, and it takes out the vast majority of their health in one hit.
killing them isn't a problem.

getting them to DROP THEIR s**t is.

I ******** concur. ¬.¬

Also, the OMGWTF was really hard. I went about 4 times with a crew until we finally beat it. Got completely Pwned every time.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:04 am

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=eELH0ivexKA

Hehehehe...

Neither of my laptops will work properly with zOMG!. My hulk of aging Packard Bell is too slow and my eeePC is too small for the screen to display properly. There's a communal PC in the house too, but it's usually in use when I want to play. Grrr...

niamhybeag

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:09 pm

i'm just pissy i can't level my rings up faster
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:02 pm

I'd forgotten how crazymaking all the pre-semester admission crap I have to do is. And I have to take a math placement exam because I haven't taken calculus. crying

Calixti

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:38 pm

I'm not sure why, but I always get more drops while I am in a group. ninja
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:12 pm

Fiddlers Green

*ingratiates herself in Fiddler's group*

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:47 pm

Gah! Good full avatar art is so expensive.... gonk
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:37 am

Fiddlers Green

Well, the drop rate depends on how much an animated hates you. If multiple people attack one monster, depending on how much you piss it off determines the percentage chance you will get stuff.
As a clan, all of you have the same percentage chance.

patch99329

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:07 am

patch99329
Fiddlers Green

Well, the drop rate depends on how much an animated hates you. If multiple people attack one monster, depending on how much you piss it off determines the percentage chance you will get stuff.
oooh, so maybe i should actually accept all those fantastically retarded invites...

i figured since i knew nothing of these people and no conversation was initiated, why should i join them. 'sides, i'd rather people i "know".
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:49 am

niamhybeag
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=eELH0ivexKA

Hehehehe...

oooooh
niamhybeag

Neither of my laptops will work properly with zOMG!. My hulk of aging Packard Bell is too slow and my eeePC is too small for the screen to display properly. There's a communal PC in the house too, but it's usually in use when I want to play. Grrr...

My lappy had trouble with it too for a while, and still does to an extent. There are some problems with flash (generally adobe) on linux... and the flash for zOMG is a real power eater, my lappy overheats and shuts down eventually it's that heavy. Try selecting the menu tab then options and the graphics options, choose medium if your using the in-client chat or low if your not and it won't be too heavy on your system.

If it's your flash install gimmie a shout and I'll see if I can help!

If you do sort it out, let people know so we can go help you through some of the earlier quests.

scorplett

Blessed Regular

6,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:19 pm

Ah, rightio, thanks for the insight.
Also, I'm glad to help anyone, if they need, just contact me.
Oh, and get Fitness rings. They increase luck. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:00 pm

saint dreya
patch99329
Fiddlers Green

oooh, so maybe i should actually accept all those fantastically retarded invites...

i figured since i knew nothing of these people and no conversation was initiated, why should i join them. 'sides, i'd rather people i "know".

I'm the same way; I don't like random invites. I'm in a Clan and I play usually with someone I know in real life (a friend from back home)...so I don't generally even see a reason to accept random invites xd

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:31 pm

Ultraviolett1127
saint dreya
patch99329
Fiddlers Green

I'm the same way; I don't like random invites. I'm in a Clan and I play usually with someone I know in real life (a friend from back home)...so I don't generally even see a reason to accept random invites xd

particularly when they're people you can't even see on your own screen...it's like they troll the lists or something.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:14 pm

It does get a bit silly at times, as I recall, one can turn off the looking for group option.

Fiddlers Green

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:34 pm

Fiddlers Green
It does get a bit silly at times, as I recall, one can turn off the looking for group option.

bah! i'm not that functional when it comes to computers...

in other news, i'm having a delightful time understanding a completely new stance against proposition 8 and its kind; genetics and definitions! muwhahahaha!
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games