Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:48 pm
"Haha...oh that would be scary. You running away with a Jack in the box bouncing out of your head." Kou was really amused by this idea but he wasn't an artist enough to draw it. The best he could do was a stick figure.

"Beautiful when I laugh? No one has ever told me that before. But this is the first time I've had a gifted musician interested in me." he answered with a blush as he relaxed in Ryuu's arms.

"Well there is only 3 choices when it comes to my name but you're right. My mother chose 光." he said with another laugh and teased. "But if you called me Light then I'd start thinking that I should cosplay the Death Note character."

"You can cook?" he asked with his own raised eyebrow. "Some how I never thought you'd have that kind of time and would have a chef around to take care of things like that."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image

Guilt...that was the first thing to hit the manager as he listened to Michi talk about heading home, walking to the train, et cetera.

"No...please, don't go out of your way for me. It isn't even anything important, really. What is important is that you are well rested, healthy, and ready to perform. I really couldn't ask for more than that." Nezumi tried to sound as cheery as possible.

Of course, there was quite a bit more he could ask...it would just be utterly selfish of him to do so. Selfishness was likely a huge part of why his life was such a mess, now. It was karma coming back to bite him...and karma very well could be using Hiroki as his punishment.

"Really...we can get together sometime after your performance. Anyway...I'm hardly fit to see you today, anyhow. I just woke up sitting at my desk. Silly me...guess I passed out at work last night and I probably need to...do something...with myself..." he glanced at the clock, realizing there wouldn't be time for him to get to his home and back. At best, he could shower at work and wear the same suit he had on.

"Never mind...no time for that...but still, everything is quite alright."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:18 pm

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

"Character? Ah...yeah...I remember that show. No...you wouldn't be called after the character...not by me, at least. Raito...sweet little sunshine...delicate little moonlight...you truly give off a glorious glow..." Ryuukaze whispered romantic verses, sweeping Kou up off his feet and into his arms.

"You are so, so beautiful...especially when you laugh, but always, even when you don't, you still shine..." he tenderly kissed Kimura's soft lips, then carried him from the kitchen to the bedroom, a small grin on his lips.

"Of course I can cook. I have a chef...and maids...and other staff...but I usually only employ them at my vacation home...honestly, it's easier to cook for myself when I'm just...home."

Carefully, he set the man down on the edge of the bed, taking a seat beside him.

"Go ahead, do what you need to do, get yourself ready for bed...I'll wait here." the violinist smiled, his features taking on that puppy-like quality again. He would sit and stay, like a good boy, unless told to do otherwise.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ishihara couldn't help but smirk, licking his lips to get rid of a bit of salt left behind by a stolen french fry. "I doubt Lette would take that very well, you know... she might bite..." he winked but then moved his head just enough so that the megane-clad man could steal a soft kiss from his partner. I'll try not to get hit by a speeding car or shot by a nameless assassin again any time soon. Yakusouku."

You reached out and stole another fry however, "Would it have been best if we'd broken up? I told Ryuukaze-san that love took effort. I told him that I didn't get to see the object of my own affection very often because our schedules clashed. And no, he doesn't know if you're a man or a woman or a fish so don't worry... our secret's safe."

Takagi nodded. "That's a perfect idea, Lucky-san. I'll have it done first thing tomorrow and the results should take about twenty-four hours." the man spoke, all business.
Emotions couldn't rule this conversation because the man he was dealing with, while no doubt emotionally capable, wasn't quite mentally capable... which meant he had to appeal to logical reasoning and not push his way forward.
For now, Hideo would stay Ko...
"I won't confront Ko on who he is nor that I'm his father." Yuuji spoke calmly. "The last thing I want is him going into shock. You mentioned something about him having gone to the doctor today... if Yamada-san can get me a copy of that report, it may help me understand where he's been all this time. I..."

"This was my fault, Shou-san."
Yuuji blinked, dark eyes fixing on his cousin quickly. "Akihiko..."
But the young Koyasu shook his head. "He deserves the truth, doesn't he?" setting his own whiskey glass down, Narcissus sighed, lithe fingers gripping the armrest of the chair he sat in. "Yuuji-kun saw something Matsumoto-san didn't want him to see. Because of that... the slimy b*****d stole my cousin's son as leverage. Yuuji-kun knows who hurt me... knows who hurt Ruki... but I don't blame him for keeping it a secret because Hideo... because Ko-kun's life is well worth the pain on my part. I... I can't speak for Ruki but..." blue eyes glanced at his partner, but the young tiger continued. "Yuuji-kun will keep this secret as long as Ko-kun's life is in danger, but I wanted you to know that he didn't want this to happen."

"None of us did." Takagi continued, sipping his whiskey for a moment. "This isn't your fault, Akihiko. I wasn't prepared at the time. But... I would like to arrange some sort of meeting with Ko-kun maybe once or twice a week if that's possible."

"Yes, infomercial." Nakai laughed. "Seems whatever she said to you was damn inspirational though because you're doing a helluva lot better on your own right now than you have before." reaching out, the blond flicked Chiyou's ear playfully. "I'm proud of you." he said with a smile before taking a few more bites. "This is actually really good... what is it?"

But as to his own personal work ethic lately... "Yeah well Izzy and Nezumi-san both seem gung-ho about us getting stuff done. Same with that Takagi-san... these deadlines are murder."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:50 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou didn't say much about the decision for them to do the DNA. He had accepted the idea. That was enough. It would satisfy them at least. However would it satisfy himself? Although even in the chaos of his head, he knew Ko had a father. Yuuji seemed to have similar features and the star could feel the palpable rein on those emotions pent inside.

But he could definitely agree on certain vectors, "He doesn't need that. We've already been through shock once..." Shou said softly as he sipped his Chai again. "Ah...yes, the...mmm...psychiatrist. Yes, he's a good man, Yamada-san said so...said it was best for Ko after his experiences. A copy of the report? Well, I...." But he didn't get to finish his comments as Narcissus cut off Yuuji...

Shou blinked as Narcissus spoke. And while his rival spoke his head seriously hurt. Matsumoto was dangerous and Ko was in danger...because of so many people's faults. His Rival was telling him why..but if he knew too much, he knew too much. "Wa...wak..."

These thoughts swirled through his head as a piano played in the background. He could see a woman's face and her tears fell upon him. He rocked forward and his fingers barely got the cup on to the end table before his world shifted and Sai sat there behind the mask. "atta..."

Izzy who had been silent most of the time reached over quickly and steadied the cup then put his hand on his friend's knee. "Daijoubu...Shou??"

Sai sat up hearing Izzy's voice first from behind the mask, "I'm alright....sorry. Could you repeat that?" His words in such a different tone caught Izzy off guard for but a second but he had heard this tone before - always apologetic and regretful.

"Ah...Shou, I know you must be tired." Izzy tried not to miss a beat because even as he watched the man shift his legs and get more comfortable, he could never be sure what would change in but mere moments. "Ok...let me recap." His eyes flicked over to Yuuji and Akihiko but he couldn't explain this right now. Shou's instability wasn't easy to deal with. And Izzy hadn't expected this although he was concerned when he thought he saw it on the TV earlier, he just couldn't verify it was the same thing until...now.

"Yuuji is Ko's dad...and we're going to take a DNA sample of Ko, so we can verify things." said Izzy calmly as he moved his chair a bit closer to Shou and put his hand close to the star's. This seemed to catch Sai's attention because the man patted Izzy's hand and gave it a warm squeeze. Izzy was someone Sai even found easy to like and care about. After all that time in the boat. Sai respected the small manager who had a bigger heart than most men.

"Why are you doing that if you know he is?" asked Sai of his dear friend like maybe some sort of alien had come up with this idea.

"Well, Shou we wanted to verify it for your sake. We showed you the photo and you didn't seem so...keen on that." replied Izzy with a bit of a smile at his mercurial friend. "You know we wouldn't want you to feel uncertain about anything."

He then tried re-explaining Akihiko thoughts on the reasons for who was at fault. Pretty much repeating Akihiko's words before saying, "And...well that is why we really care about what happens to Ko. Yuuji didn't want this to happen and well we never even knew of his existence until now...but Akihiko I think is really fond of Ko too."

He paused for a moment to let the words sink into Shou because he seriously wasn't sure how to handle this mood of Shou's. "But we also wanted Yuuji to be able to see Hideo...I mean Ko-kun a few times a week."

"I see...so his real name is Hideo-kun....What your saying lines up with Yamada-san's take on the matter. Although I hadn't expected you to be at the other end of Ko-kun's world" Sai said under his breath as he absorbed the information while his eyes narrowed in mental frustration. So here was a new mess. And Sai had hoped that the parent would have been easy to smuggle out of Japan. But no...that idea was impossible. "Alright, I'll allow visitation. Hmmm.... if I let you come in through the front door Matsumoto will know. And if he knows that will make it very difficult on me." He pointed out as he picked up the chai and took a taste. His lips pressed. Not his favorite drink. He set aside the chai wishing he had coffee instead. Why did he and Shou have to have such different tastes!?

The masked man before them was almost a complete different take on the person they knew as Shou. Serious and collected rather than lost on various tangents. It was almost like seeing Shou's business sense in the music spread over another aspect of life with laser focus.

Sai shook his head and sighed because while being a very private man, he had created the means for his own world in Shou's life. One that gave him freedom to do his business and be his own person away from the star's life. Although he really preferred to keep some things for himself he'd use it for Ko's sake, "I'm guessing you don't have any real contingency plans in place so I'll allow you to use one of mine."

He sat up straighter and put forth an option, "I'll give you keys to my attached home down the block. There's a private old subway service tunnel from the pre-construction period that was decommissioned. I've updated it and put to use to travel between Home A and Home B secretly. I'll allow its use so you can come through and see Ko-kun without disturbing the web."

Izzy sat there watching his friend, knowing that this aspect of Shou was more direct, less fluff and had many secrets. But from Izzy's experiences, he knew that this mood swing could be reasoned with. But was it really a mood swing or something else? Izzy had no experience with other options to even guess.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

"You would remind me about her mouth." he grumbled then melted just a little in that quick kiss.

However, as the kiss broke and he looked down, it was then he realized his fries box was close to empty! "Fry Thief!" His hand grabbed the two fries and stuck them in the ketchup he had totally forgotten about then shoved them into his mouth. "Y..mmprh..better ..mrpnot!" he said in muffled words between the chewing. "I'll hold you to that promise!"

However, he couldn't stop his partner from snatching his fries because another one snuck out of the box into those finger tips. Fingers that he wanted to lick the salt off of...but his thoughts were distracted by You's conversation, "Love takes effort but you and I have very little drama compared to those two. When would we have broken up? We're both fairly sensible men and most of the time we communicate fairly. You only scared me to death recently and yes I'll chalk that in to the drama category. But I don't think that is our norm. Where as with Naoko and Ryuukaze...well mm...that might be the norm. They create drama."

"Wait..you told him you had a object of affection...ugh...I hope he keeps that to himself." said Haru. Even if You didn't say who, Ryuukaze really wasn't capable of the best judgement of who he spoke to sometimes.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:28 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Wait...what? You don't want me to come over now? Uh...you sure?" Michi stood there holding the phone to his ear trying to figure out why Nez was just so indecisive today.

"Well sure I got some sleep...uhmm...yeah. Ok so you really don't need me to come over?" he asked wanting to make sure that this was what his manager wanted. "So you slept in the office? Guess you were busy too last night. Well ok...if you really don't want me to come by, I'll just head home and get cleaned up. You can always send me some email or call me later. I'm probably going to go grocery shopping today some time because I've not been to my apartment for awhile." Yes, he really hadn't been home that much since he got back to Japan because he had stayed at his mother's and then Akihiko's and the band's WareHouse. He may have been to his own place for about 5 minute since he returned so it was going to be nice to see it again.

Although, he had a feeling once he got home, he'd be wondering what the heck he was doing with his life. Because the world would actually slow down for a moment and allow him to breath.

"Ok well, I'm hanging up now unless you need something else. I hope things are going ok with Chiyou-kun and Nakai-san. Sounds like they are keeping you busy." he said and prepared to hang up the phone. "You get some rest too on a real bed...Ok?"

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

"Ok...because I'm not cos-playing him." Kou laughed and then became embarrassed by all the romantic talk. "You're making me blush! Oh!!" he exclaimed as he was swept off his feet like a bride.

His cheeks were crimson by the time he was placed on the bed and he had to cover a cheek to hide it. "You're very sweet. And now you'll have to cook for me someday...because I want proof." He leaned over and gave the puppy a small smooch before getting up and walking off to his closet to pull out some flannel pjs and knitted footies. He walked off into the bathroom and started brushing his teeth and doing all the other normal prep.

Once he was done, he returned and sat down on the bed next to Ryuu. "Soo...you going to tuck me in now?" he giggled a little at the thought because it had been ages since anyone had done that for him. And well it was hard to imagine Ryuu doing just that.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:09 am
User Image

Nezumi sighed, his fingers absently brushing along the green glass of the empty wine bottle from last night.

"Don't get me wrong, Michi-kun. I want you to come by, however...I don't really need you to be here. Not for any business purposes, at least. Please forgive me for being so vague and...horribly unprofessional. Look...um, I'll be honest with you. I had a little bit of wine after work last night...and, frankly, I was a bit...well...suffice it to say I was all by myself. Long story short, I guess I just wanted to hear you sing. Not that I'm expecting you to be my entertainment or anything! By all means, that isn't it. It's just that since I first heard your voice...well...your singing is very enjoyable and it makes me quite happy." the embarrassment was thick in the manager's voice as he fumbled to explain himself without coming across as a complete jackass and nut job.

"I've just been busy...and stressed...and, while Chiyou-kun and Nakai-san are wonderful to work with, I guess I'm just a little bit attached to you. I look forward to working with you so much that I guess I let myself get ahead of things and infringe on your private time. I apologize. I do hope you take care today, though. And don't forget to let me know if you need anything. Anything at all." he added, not mentioning his plans for taking care of himself. He had none, after all, and he knew that, until things had somehow settled or worked themselves out, he was going to be a ragged, weary, sleepless shell of a human being.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:32 am

User Image

"I'll happily cook for you. If I didn't have the type of career that I do, I'd probably cook for you every day. Of course...if I weren't a rock star, you probably wouldn't care a thing about me, let alone whether I could cook or not...but hey, I guess I'm lucky to be who I am if it means you'll give me as much as a second look..." the vocalist seemed somewhat bittersweet as he said that, as though he weren't quite sure if his life were a blessing or a curse sometimes. At least at the moment, he could call blessing and leave it at that.

With a soft chuckle, Ryu leaned over and kissed Kou's forehead before standing up and gently leaning the man back onto the bed, pulling the covers up over him and tucking him in just like a little child. As he did so, he softly hummed the tune of his favorite lullaby...the same one he had sung to Naoko a few times. He didn't even realize he was doing it. If he had, he would have been appalled at himself for immediately resorting to habits he had grown accustomed to with the pianist.

"So...my Raito...you never said...must I go, or would it be alright if I stayed around? I understand if that's asking a bit much...but, I guess if you never ask, then you'll never know, right?" the star was smiling, but his eyes held a world of loneliness and apprehension. He didn't want to go, to be alone, and he simply couldn't hide it. Even so, it was still up to Kou.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:54 am
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"It's supposed to be katsudon, but I cannot tell for the life of me if I used pork or chicken!" the young vocalist giggled, then outright laughed at himself! His mood really was vastly improved, for the most part...though there were still a great deal of things he needed to work on, fears and uncertainties that he needed to face.

"So you're proud of me, huh?" the kid looked down at his lap, a small, shy gesture of flattery more than anything else. He had made Kai proud, which meant that he had done something to make the guitarist happy. That alone made him blush just a little bit.

Chiyou nodded in agreement with Nakai's last statement, then proceeded to silently eat through over half of his meal. As he ate, though, he was also thinking. After a while, Hideki put his plate down and looked up at Kai.

"Kai...when I'm all better, you're going to go back to living your life as usual, aren't you?" the young star sighed, then shook his head.

"I'm sorry. I know it's selfish of me to even ask...but...I'm a selfish person. I just...I don't want you to go away, ya know? Even if I had perfect vision...I wouldn't want you to go away..."

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:18 pm
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi pondered his manager's words...Maybe he was just suffering a little anxiety from a few different vectors because goodness knows a lot of crap was riding on the success of various things that Michi had little control over. Sometimes he'd much rather be doing his physical therapy because he didn't feel knowledgeable there. He knew that job really well. Change was difficult. But if he could become a star. Then the world would become a very big place.

"You want me to sing over the phone to you?" Michi said as he wandered around the WareHouse looking for his coat and shoes. Maybe he would just call a cab. That at least would save him the walk in the rain. "Would that make you feel better?"

Michi didn't know what to do really and scratched his head, "Well hey, we could always go have umm...." he looked at his watch."...some coffee or food together? I know it's going to be a really busy day since I've got to meet Narcissus and then come back to the WareHouse again for practice with Yammi and the crew. Somewhere in that I need to eat. I'd cook but yeah...I doubt I'll have time. So eating out is probably better. And this time, I'm bringing a bento to the WareHouse from the combini because while Jaz-san has a great building, it's not close to a combini or restaurants."

He sat down on a cinder block and started pulling on his shoes. "Well don't get too worked up about me. I got a long ways to go before I'm famous or anything even with Narcissus-san's backing. Yeah...well right now what I need is a shower and something to eat. So if you want to meet me for food in a couple hours, I think I'll hit the train station by my apartment and eat something at one of the shops. Nothing fancy like Narcissus-san." said Michi as he stood up and started dragging on his coat. "Up to you. I'm just going to be rushing most of the day."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

It took a moment for the words to sink in even as he was tucked into the bed. But the more the young man thought about it, the more it annoyed him. He tried to listen to the tune and enjoy it...It really was a wonderful little tune. But he really couldn't believe that Ryuu had the audacity to make such an assumption.

He closed his eyes thinking, Maybe I should let it slide. But then realized that he shouldn't. I was his own dignity and pride. Besides the comment was just plain rude! And the star probably didn't even know it.

So as soon as Ryuu finished his tune, Kou sat up and opened his eyes, looking Ryuu straight in the face saying firmly, "Look...if you think that the only reason I'm interested in you is because you're a rock star then you can go home. I am NOT that shallow. Don't even start throwing that crap at me. Sure it's a Nice Perk. Yay. I might even get to go to a few concerts that I can't afford to go to on my own. But that really doesn't make a friendship does it?"

Kou was indeed frustrated and then he pointed out, "And yes, I can see why you might worry about that sort of thing. Because I'm sure it happens all the time with others. And maybe you wanted to say it out loud just to bring up the topic before anything went too far. But that sure was a piss poor way of doing it."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:53 pm

User Image

Ryu looked at Kou like a puppy that had just been beaten, as if he were almost about to cry. No, he hadn't meant to insult the man. Not at all. Of course, he hadn't even thought about how it could easily be construed that way.

"Kou....I....I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. What I meant was...without what I do...I just honestly don't know why you would bother with somebody like me..."

That was the truth of the matter. He wasn't attempting to call the host shallow. Rather...he was expressing his own lack of self-esteem. After all, he'd found himself feeling more and more worthless every day, and it had been going that direction for quite some time now. And now...he'd gone and made himself feel even more like gum on the bottom of a shoe by upsetting the only person who seemed to really be a bright spot in his darkened life.

"I'm sorry...I should probably go..." the violinist moved away from the bedside, his expression trying and failing to hide a bevy of emotions...fear, regret, anxiety...as if he were an abused child fearing an unjust punishment.

Lately, though, that had been what he had grown used to getting...not sure when his next word or move might cause him to be attacked, threatened, or...maybe even killed. While he knew Kimura wasn't a thing like Naoko...and Naoko was only the way he was because of him...he simply couldn't help reacting in the way he did. Simple conditioning, nothing more.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:05 pm
User Image

Nezumi tried to stifle a laugh...and failed miserably.

"Michi-kun...that...that is the nicest thing I think a star has ever offered to do for me. Ok, it makes me feel like I'm a little kid or something...but...it's nice. You know what...maybe I would like for you to sing to me over the phone..."

So it was a ridiculous request...but his newly-acquired star had offered, and he simply couldn't pass such an amusing and adorable thing up.

"Yes...we can meet for a quick lunch, but only if you have time and it isn't inconveniencing you, ok? I'll be at Suzu Cafe around noon-ish. You can just let me know along the way if you can make it or not. And Michi..." the mouse paused, trying to think of the best way to phrase his thoughts so that it didn't come off as inappropriate, "It may be a while before you are famous in the public eye, but you're already my star, ok? I'm gonna be worked up about you whether you want me to be or not, so get used to it."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:48 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Ok...Suzu Cafe. Sure..." he made a note on his phone then tried to fulfill on what he said he would do. "Awh...well thanks, Nezumi-san." That kind thought made him smile just a bit.

However, Michi hadn't really expected Nez to take him up on the offer to sing but what the heck. He had offered. So for a moment he pondered what to sing. Because he didn't have the band playing. "Man...alright...can't promise this will sound good over the phone but it's one I've been working on. So don't be upset if it isn't what you expect." mentioned Michi while pondering the tune in his head. A few of his songs in the works had been inspired by Akihiko. And in so many ways, he wished he could return to the way things were before the man had decided that Ishi was the only one for him.

So he sang it A capella and tried to move to a location that he wouldn't wake up the others that were sleeping still.

Break the silence "mou aenai" to kimi ga itta
Mawashita te wo sotto hanashite shisen sorashita
Dare ga tomeru no? I can show you the way to go kimi to ikitai

Goin' dangerous goin' dangerous kodou kanjireba
Damatteru kimi no me wo kaereru ki ga shite
Oikakete mo oikakete mo todokanai
Kimi dake ni kidzuite hoshii

Ima destinys' callin' kanchigai no koi wa hakanaku
Yamete oke tte mawari wa iu kedo
I know I'm crazy Koko de haguretara? Koukai suruze

Goin' dangerous goin' dangerous kokyuu kasanereba
Kimi no me ni mieru kage keseru ki ga shite
Kataomoi de mo itoshi sugite koware sou
Kimi dake ni sunao ni naritai

Too dangerous for me too dangerous
Goin' dangerous too dangerous for me

Silence, I know you wanna hear ur beloved baby's voice sexy lady
I need ur "miss" & peace & risk & kiss

Chinmoku yabutte "aishiteru?" to kimi ga kiita

Goin' dangerous goin' dangerous kodou kanjireba
Damatteru kimi no me wo kaereru ki ga shite
Ibara no michi de kizutsuite mo kimi ga suki
Goin' dangerous goin' dangerous ikou tamerai mo
Kimi dake ni kidzuite hoshii

-----------

Break the silence, you said we can’t see each other anymore
You took your hand away and looked away
Who’s gonna stop me? I can show you the way to go, I wanna go with you

Goin' dangerous goin' dangerous, you may not be saying anything now
But I’ve got a feeling your eyes will change when you feel my heart
I chase you and chase you but I can’t reach you
You’re the only one I want to notice me

Destiny’s callin’ now, a misunderstanding shattered our love
Everyone tells me to give it up
I know I'm crazy, but if you leave now...you’ll regret it

Goin' dangerous goin' dangerous, there may be shadows in your eyes now
But I’ve got a feeling they’ll be gone when we breathe as one
I know it’s unrequited love, but I love you so much I’m falling apart
You’re the only one I want to be honest with

Too dangerous for me too dangerous
Goin' dangerous too dangerous for me

Silence, I know you wanna hear ur beloved baby's voice sexy lady
I need ur “miss” & peace & risk & kiss & kiss

You broke the silence and said “Do you love me?”

Goin' dangerous goin' dangerous, you may not be saying anything now
But I’ve got a feeling your eyes will change when you feel my heart
Even if I get scratched on this thorny road, I’ll still love you
Goin' dangerous goin' dangerous, I’ll go
You’re the only one I want to notice my hesitation

---------

Maybe the song was a little more than what he felt for Akihiko. He doubted he was so desperate in love. But when he put it together he had been a bit more emotional and in LA. Crystal Ishi liked it and that meant a lot. But he also knew she had a thing for his looks. Telling him if she were 20 years younger...she might have...Yeah. And well he did blush because she was a lot more forward than other women he knew. But with the way she winked at him, he thought she was teasing...or had she? He could only guess what she had been like at his age. Man, he'd never be able to tell Izzy Lucky about his Aunt. Because Izzy would probably...beat him. Followed by Akihiko.

"So...what do you think?"

(OOC: The song is Silence - Kat-tun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ngqHpH8hBw )

...Dark Star.

Kou reached out and grabbed Ryuu's arm before he could just rush off. "Look...you need to think more before you blurt out stuff. But you also shouldn't put yourself down like you're doing either. You're a nice person. Just sometimes I think you don't think before you act."

"Sit back down. And talk to me. You won't fix anything if you just run off." he said as he pulled his knees under his chin to give Ryuu room to sit on his bed.

"So...just put our world into perspective. If we're going to be friends, you've got to think about how your words or actions affect me as well as yourself. Like that kiss in the Izakaya...like this comment. You did both without really thinking. If you had thought about both, you probably would have realized they weren't the thing to do. Or at least in the way you did them." Kou pointed out trying to be fair as he could be about this.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image

Hearing his star's voice...it really did him a world of good. It calmed his nerves and soothed his heart, lifting it up, just out of the tumultuous pit it had been sinking down into.

"That was...refreshing. Very good. You sing with emotion, and I like that. I'll have to hear it in person to see if I have any constructive criticism, but now isn't the time for that. Thank you. That really brightened my day."

The mouse's smile could practically be heard over the phone. He felt like he had just downed a really good cup of coffee, warm and comforting while giving him just the pick-up he needed for the day.

"Alright then, I'll see you for lunch, Michi-kun. I hope you have a good morning." the manager ended the conversation, hanging up the phone.

Tanaka Michi...he really was something special. A kind young man with an angel's voice. He was proud to be working with him. Honestly, he would love to be more than a manager to the man. He'd like to be his friend. Yet...he didn't want to ruin their professional relationship. They'd had such a great time that one morning, though, when Michi had dressed him up. Never before had he played around like that with someone.

Absently, Nezumi toyed with the collar that Michi had given him. He'd worn it off and on since he'd gotten it, under his shirt, of course, but it made him feel...different. Good. He'd had it on yesterday, and was still wearing it.

Perhaps he was a little more attached to the new rising star than he even realized...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:13 pm

Sighing, Naoko's amber eyes stared up at the ceiling of Shou's living room. The rain was pouring and he could hear it's deafening roar even from indoors. Ryu still haven't sent him a text back... and with no one here... with Shou gone... Yamada gone... Ko gone... the darkness was simply laughing at him.

'All alone...'
Lithe fingers reached up and ran through blond hair. "Shou and Ko are at Narcissus-san's for pancakes. I'm not alone. I just wasn't invited."
'Because you're not family.'
"I'm Sai's family... Ko's family... but not Shou's. It just makes sense." the pianist spoke calmly, not about to give into the darkness that hid just beneath.
'What about Ryu? He's left you... and after what you did... who could blame him?'
Sighing, Naoko shook his head, "He has a right to leave me. I bashed his head in with a lead pipe after all." standing from the sofa, the younger Oumori brother walked toward the kitchen. He rifled through the cabinets until finally... FINALLY found some hard liquor.
Vodka...
Okay not the best but...
Thankfully Shou had some cranberry juice. The blond mixed up a drink and began the rather slow process of getting himself s**t-faced drunk... for the simple reason to drown out that dark voice.

When Izzy started showing concern for the way that Shou was acting, Akihiko's blue gaze narrowed and he watched as the man who was his rival literally changed in the blink of an eye.
Of course his manager had told him of the SMASH star's problems... but he had never seen the change. Now... seeing it...
Well, it was something else altogether.

"Would you like something else to drink, Shou-san?" Akihiko asked, sensing the man's sudden distaste for the chai.

Yuuji, meanwhile, noticed it as well but was too distracted by the sneaky idea which the man had put forth. "Perfect, Shou-san. I've some training in subterfuge so rest assured I won't let Matsumoto-san know about the visitations."

"There's a reason I sometimes call him a ninja." Narcissus spoke, standing and taking Shou's mug to go and get him something else to drink. "You'd be surprised the places he's been and no one's known..."

"Ummm I think it's chicken..." Nakai spoke, swallowing a piece of meat. "Yeah, toriiniku... Huh? Proud? Of course I'm proud! You were able to cook dinner! Might mean you won't bash me in the head tonight when we sleep." he teased, ruffling Chiyou's hair in the process.

But then the conversation turned serious and Kai couldn't help but frown slightly. "Look... Hi-chan... it's not like I'd leave you. Right now I'm happy where I am personally. Musically not so much but personally I'm having a good time being here with you. Will I go back to my place and live on my own once you can take better care of yourself? Possibly. But that doesn't mean I won't visit you or stay a night or two or pick on you for leaving underwear in the bathroom." the guitarist smiled lightly, shaking his head. "I won't go away. I just might not be here 24/7 if you don't need me here 24/7... and believe me, no one needs to be stuck in the same room as someone else for 24 hours a day 7 days a week. They'd go nuts."

"Drama, ne?" Ishihara sighed slightly, moving a bit on the sofa to get more comfortable. "Think back to how awkward it was at first though... between us, I mean. We hardly ever get a chance to just BE together... but we've kept our fires burning. Oumori-san and Ryuukaze-san are almost always together it seems... but they've got drama. Maybe they should just be apart for a while and it will stir their passions. From what I saw and heard though, Ryuukaze-san is still in love with Oumori-san. In theory... that should be enough to work through anything if you just don't give up."

Sighing again, You pushed himself up and used his crutch to carefully go into the kitchen, pouring himself a glass of water.
He needed something after the salty fries.
Sipping some down, still standing in said kitchen, he continued. "I bet he'll keep it secret. After all, would it be so odd for me to be madly in love with someone?" the megane-clad PR man asked with a teasing wink.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games