Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:57 pm
ROMVLVS
Prince Ichi
ROMVLVS
Prince Ichi
ROMVLVS
I hate updating drivers. -.-"

*Fights the jitters.* I'm trying REALLY hard not to equip the SDplus jabberwock that I bought to sell. And I'm losing.
I'm dreading installing my new videocard when the replacement comes. e__e

(lol i got sent one with a broken fan)

I know right?
I JUST....WANT TO BE ABLE TO PLAY SKYRIM

I'm scared to death I ordered the wrong thing even though the first card they sent me was correct.

what if my computer explodes

what if the monitor spontaneously combusts

Skyrim is too addicting. crying
I only played it the first week or so it came out. I played Morrowind and Oblivion so much that Skyrim was just... More playing of the same game. I haven't even touched the game since.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:59 pm
Ok, I found where it says roll back.
It blinked for a second

was something supposed to pop up or is that what it does?  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:02 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
It blinked for a second

From what I've gathered, you installed that bad driver many times. Your previous driver was the bad one. That's what I meant by it's too late for that tid-bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:05 pm
J 4 C K
Jayce Reinhardt
It blinked for a second

From what I've gathered, you installed that bad driver many times. Your previous driver was the bad one. That's what I meant by it's too late for that tid-bit.

guess now I google some more and try to figure out how to get a good driver.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:06 pm
Prince Ichi
ROMVLVS
Prince Ichi
ROMVLVS
Prince Ichi

I know right?

I'm scared to death I ordered the wrong thing even though the first card they sent me was correct.

is it sad that all i really want is to be able to download clothing mods? and new armor?

cus that's all i want

i want the kawaiiest dovahkiin

I just want all of the unique stuff, and the best armor and weapons. I started a second character to make a stealth character. I immediately joined the thieves guild and I have 60 sneak. As soon as I'm the captain of the thieve's guild I'm doing the dark brotherhood.

And then, I'm going to rob myself proudspire manor!

If you have the key it counts as yours, right?

J 4 C K
ROMVLVS
Prince Ichi
ROMVLVS
Prince Ichi

I know right?

I only played it the first week or so it came out. I played Morrowind and Oblivion so much that Skyrim was just... More playing of the same game. I haven't even touched the game since.

I never played those games.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:07 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
J 4 C K
Jayce Reinhardt
It blinked for a second

guess now I google some more and try to figure out how to get a good driver.
What product type is it? GeForce, ION, etc. What operating system do you have. and is it 32 or 64 bit?  

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:10 pm
ROMVLVS
Prince Ichi
ROMVLVS
Prince Ichi
ROMVLVS

I know right?

is it sad that all i really want is to be able to download clothing mods? and new armor?

cus that's all i want

I just want all of the unique stuff, and the best armor and weapons. I started a second character to make a stealth character. I immediately joined the thieves guild and I have 60 sneak. As soon as I'm the captain of the thieve's guild I'm doing the dark brotherhood.

J 4 C K
ROMVLVS
Prince Ichi
ROMVLVS

I know right?

=Picard forehead rub=

Morrowind puts Skyrim's scale to shame. I've never explored the entire continent. It's massive. Oblivion had story. Skyrim has graphics.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:12 pm
J 4 C K
ROMVLVS
Prince Ichi
ROMVLVS
Prince Ichi

cus that's all i want

J 4 C K
ROMVLVS
Prince Ichi

=Picard forehead rub=

Morrowind puts Skyrim's scale to shame. I've never explored the entire continent. It's massive. Oblivion had story. Skyrim has graphics.

It's final fantasy. People liked 7 and 10, but not 6. s**t, 10 makes 7 look amazing. I never played anything after that, but I bet it's super easy.

But, on the one hand, I don't like huge expansive games. it's weird that I like Skyrim. confused  

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:14 pm
ROMVLVS
J 4 C K
ROMVLVS
Prince Ichi
ROMVLVS

cus that's all i want

J 4 C K
ROMVLVS

=Picard forehead rub=

It's final fantasy. People liked 7 and 10, but not 6. s**t, 10 makes 7 look amazing. I never played anything after that, but I bet it's super easy.

But, on the one hand, I don't like huge expansive games. it's weird that I like Skyrim. confused
Skyrim is the smallest one in terms of land area, not counting the first 2 games. Those were old school. Old, old school.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:15 pm
I spent weeks playing morrowind

weeks and weeks and I never fully explored vanilla morrowind. I don't know how anyone ever played it + the EPs and ran out of content. @__@  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:18 pm
Prince Ichi

weeks and weeks and I never fully explored vanilla morrowind. I don't know how anyone ever played it + the EPs and ran out of content. @__@
That's what I'm saying. Not to mention the fact that factions were limited by what others you joined, and your stats. To see everything, you'd have to explore everything with multiple characters. It's by far my favorite.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:21 pm
J 4 C K
Prince Ichi

That's what I'm saying. Not to mention the fact that factions were limited by what others you joined, and your stats. To see everything, you'd have to explore everything with multiple characters. It's by far my favorite.
Have you tried playing morrowind with the morrowind overhaul mod?

It gives it graphics a little bit better than oblivion and adds further to the shallow illusion of immersion. I loooooove it.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:28 pm
Prince Ichi
J 4 C K
Prince Ichi

It gives it graphics a little bit better than oblivion and adds further to the shallow illusion of immersion. I loooooove it.
No. I never bothered with modding Morrowind I loved it as it was. The only mods I ever looked into were retextures. It still looked funky though, because of the polygon count staying so low.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:38 pm
J 4 C K
Prince Ichi
J 4 C K
Prince Ichi

No. I never bothered with modding Morrowind I loved it as it was. The only mods I ever looked into were retextures. It still looked funky though, because of the polygon count staying so low.
ah you should totes look into it if you want to a try a new take on morrowind. But yeah, nothing beats to awkward as fuq low poly models.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:48 pm
Can I split topics? I think we just need a skyrim thread, or a general Elder Scrolls thread.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games