Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4921 4922 4923 4924 4925 4926 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:40 pm

A K I Y O T O
Digi; Yep, With the whole battle royale going on now? They should have continued the anime though >.> And I kind of had to pause and process the fact that Tsuna and Byakuran decided to work together o.o

Ah whatever, I'll watch it anyways. It's a sort of modern ghost story I guess. I heard the art and plot is pretty amazing, if not creepy.

G-ghost story? Erm....

Right?! I was super jazzed though. Byakuran is my favorite character. <33 XD
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Mana: Well I can hope. Since my local anime shop nearby has the complete series of Saint Seiya, odds are fairly good they might have Summer Wars as well.

Speaking of which, I do wish to buy that, but it costs one hundred dollars. A friend says when we go to a big anime con in a couple months, I might get a better deal.

Haruhi000777

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:42 pm

All of Saint Seiya? Jesus... That's a lot. @.@
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:46 pm

Mana: Yes, from what I remember, they had all three of the main seasons, not including the movies, all in one bundle for one hundred dollars. As for the movies, I didn't ask to see them so maybe, maybe not. XP

Anyways, it was the same place where I also bought Outlaw Star, so I believe my chances are still good.

Although I had a friend go to a con recently, I'd wished I'd heard of Summer Wars more recently.

Haruhi000777

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:49 pm

Just torrent of the interwebz.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:49 pm

I'm actually going to a con this year too! It'll be my first, so this should be interesting...

Very nice, though I'm more for getting the manga back in print. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Mana: Nice, which con?

Also, speaking of getting manga back in print, you want to hear something crazy?

I had sent my friend down to the con with money to pick up two issues each of Get Backers and Saint Seiya.

She got the Get Backers issues I wanted/needed, yet she could not get the Saint Seiya. Apparently, Saint Seiya has gone out of print, despite only having had the last issue just recently translated to English in 2010.

I was pissed to say the least. XP
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:54 pm

Ruhi: I'm going to Anime Detour in April.

Yeah... I know Saint Seiya is. My buddy couldn't procure vol. 4 even!
It's like they put an anti-saint seiya barrier up, and it pisses me off. No episode G, no Lost Canvas, no classic Seiya! >.<

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Mana: You live in Minnesota?

Ugh, I'm stuck at book fifteen right now while they're battling Poseidon and his generals. I'm glad I at least know Shun is alive but now I need to see the resolution of Shiryu's fight!

None of those and no sequel/prequel that the creator is working on right now. I know Saint Seiya came out a long while ago but honestly!

Hopefully when I go to the little Tokyo town on the 28th, they'll still have some manga. I need those, Get Backers, and Lady Snow Blood. Also possibly Eden and Summer Wars if I can get them.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:59 pm

Ruhi: That I do, that I do. I've made it no secret. I'm a snow man from the North Star state. xD
Well... The original north star state. xD

Ugh. That sounds like a terrible place to be stuck!

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:02 pm

Join me as a Sunbro, Mana.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:05 pm

Already did, bro. Twas what I was for soooo long.
Right now, I'm a Dark Moon Blade. xD

Just got to get up the will to be harvesting the soul of reprisal from those damned crows. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:06 pm

Mana: Huh. I never knew that. XP

It is! Shiryu is my second favorite character, second only to the super sweet and cute Shun! *sighs* Twenty seven books, I still have twelve more to go.

It's almost as bad as waiting so long for my Get Backers books. In the little Tokyo, I picked up book eleven, but I was on book eight, so I've had to wait all this time to find out what happens to Kazuki! crying

Why are all the cool manga/anime always unavailable? I blame Bleach and Naruto. emo
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:09 pm

Ruhi: Yeah. I love the eleven thousand odd lakes here in the state. xD

I can totally understand that, Ruhi. Mine's always been Ikki. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:13 pm

Mana: Eh, sounds overrated. XD

Are you next to Chicago at least? You can get some good food there from what I know.

Mmm... I'm on the fence about Ikki. On the one hand, he has a bad a** cloth and he voluntarily lost all of his senses so he could beat Shaka in a kamikaze attack.

But on the other hand, he's never around until he finally shows up... whenever that is. And he's just one of those angry guys that brings down the party. XD

Edit: Speaking of Saint Seiya, will you ever have the time to help me out with the guild? I burned out on it and things got busy on my end, it's still unfinished.
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4921 4922 4923 4924 4925 4926 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games