Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Chat Thread: Chopsticks and teacups Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:52 pm

SpaceTerminal Destiny
That sucks Celeblin. Honestly, it feels like I've had to lecture every person on the use of the g~ word, that I've almost all but given up.

@Deo: I'm sorry, but when you replied to my report a month after I originally reported it, I burst out laughing. xD I was like, "I feel so sorry for the Gaia mods right now".

Also, Second Life amuses me. I love the Stargate network in game the best though.

It happens.

I once started on the ED queue when it was months late. You wouldn't believe (or perhaps you would) some of the PMs I got in response to THAT.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:33 am

I am sorry for the turmoil in your family, CuAnnan. neutral

Fiddlers Green

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:24 pm

Twilight Critique

This really made me quite appalled and shocked at how something like this could have gotten so well recieved.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:59 pm

Wow Taliah, I'm really glad I didn't pick this up and read it when I noticed we couldn't keep our two copies on the shelves in the library.

TheDisreputableDog

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:05 pm

Terrorist attacks in Mumbai, India, and there's already a Wikipedia page about it. The internet is officially too weird for me.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:20 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Terrorist attacks in Mumbai, India, and there's already a Wikipedia page about it. The internet is officially too weird for me.

Proves to me that the Internet is the great storehouse of knowledge and history.

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:03 am

Oh great Gods of Lightning and Innovation, receive my gratitude for the kindness you have shown humanity in gifting us with access to your mysteries and a place in your home. heart
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:27 am

Indeed. Thank you for the rooms in which I have found some of the most awesome people in the world.

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

niamhybeag

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:42 am

Hear hear! Not to mention some of the most horizon-broadening weirdness in the world!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:34 am

My college's canteen just burned down. On the open day.

niamhybeag

patch99329

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:33 am

niamhybeag
My college's canteen just burned down. On the open day.

Shiiit, I hope no one was hurt!

Do they know what caused it?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:34 pm

Nope, nobody was hurt. Lots of frightened staff being fed sugary tea in the staff canteen on the second campus, but no injuries.

They think it was either an electrical fault with the fridges or an accident with the blowtorches that some builders were using on the roof - an extension was being built.

niamhybeag

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:00 pm

Oh, that's terrible. I am glad that no one was hurt.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:52 pm

Indeed, it is very good that no one was injured. sweatdrop

Fiddlers Green

Autumnal Light

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:07 pm

Wow! Definitely glad no one was hurt!

On the subject of fire, a few days ago the heater at home stopped working. So, my family's been getting some use out of our long-unused wood stove. I've been having fun gathering/cutting wood for it when our storebought supplies run low. There's a dead tree in our front yard that's been a marvelous provider of wood. Just break out a hand saw and go at it! I'm also beginning to appreciate the usefulness of all that discarded brushwood heaped in piles near the construction sites awaiting disposal. Being resourceful is fun! mrgreen
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games