Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:41 am
User ImageUser Image

♦❄♦❄♦"Hunting In Forgotten Mist!"♦❄♦❄♦

not much going over with my boss about now becoming a Manager of a Gamestop now instead of Assistant Manager lol I will wait till I have a steady job before trying to get a girl

♦❄♦❄♦"..The Violet Snowflake.."♦❄♦❄♦

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:45 am
Yeah, rejection doesn't sting me any more, just makes me want to party. And good luck getting Manager.  

Downlow Otaku

Distinct Winner

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:46 am
User ImageUser Image

thanks man how is HV doing dont go there any more

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:51 am
HV is doing rather well. =D A few hiccups, but there always is Haha. =D  

Downlow Otaku

Distinct Winner

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:52 am
User ImageUser Image

good to hear I am just spending more time here I have gotten used to the way things work in this guild and I fine the battle system here a lot better

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:54 am
Well I just joined, thought I'd give it a go here too.

Although the Hebigan in this guild is incomplete....  

Downlow Otaku

Distinct Winner

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:55 am
User ImageUser Image

it was taken from Hv since this is the merger guild both bloodlines from both guilds came in here for most of them

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:59 am
Actually, the Hebigan's abilities aren't on this guilds Hebigan. I can get them if you want, but yeah basically you have an incomplete version.

Shinobi Nations
Snake Watching - Hebigan
Snake,Evil,Scales

User Image

Hebigan History: The Dokueki Clan are a long and forgotten Clan that developed a strange bond with a certain creature. The Snake. Long before Manda was the King of Snakes, this very Clan signed a blood oath. In exchange for a power to help them become known they must protect the Snakes and, because of this they could not learn any other summon or would face instantaneous Death. And so this Clan was given a Doujutsu, a demons eyes. Snake Eyes. Ever since this happened many of the Clan became slightly twisted in the mind due to the venom that now ran through their veins due to so many years of living with Snakes, they were sworn to protect said Snakes, but that doesn't mean the Snakes treated them with respect. In fact it was the opposite. The Snakes saw it as they granted them a gift and now said Clan was paying their debt to them for such a great power. And so this Clan became venomous in more ways than one. Their thoughts became poisoned, their actions caused much pain to those affected. This Clan truly become one with the Serpent.

Hebigan Following:
Stage One Activation Process: For Stage one and the initial Doujutsu to be activated on must take place in a life or death fight or a very serious fight, where the Clan member must survive a heavy hit, such as a Jutsu of B Ranked+. [Can be unlocked at Genin Rank+]

Stage Two Activation Process: For stage two to be activated the user must take part in another life or death battle. [Or serious battle]. But must have Stage one activated for at least 5 posts of said battle. [Can be unlocked at Chuunin Rank+]

Stage Three Activation Process: For the final stage of this doujutsu to be unlocked the user must obviously have unlocked the previous two stages. But this one has a twist, the user must have the snake summon to achieve the final and most powerful stage of the doujutsu, no epic battle is required. [Can be unlocked at Jounin Rank+]

RPC's can only have the Snake Summoning. Others will result in INSTANT death of RPC.
Everyone with this Bloodline are twisted in the head, not like Orochimaru, think far more evil and nefarious.
Only ONE stage can be active at one any given time.
To change from stage to stage you must wait ONE post in between before you can swap stage.

Hebigan Jutsu:

Snake Clone - Hebi Bunshin no Jutsu
Rank - D
By performing the snake hand sign, the user can create a perfect copy of themselves, just like any regular solid bunshin, except this one is created entirely out of snakes, and so when the clone is destroyed about a hundred odd snakes erupt from the shell and attack the target, most of which attack from underground some from the air due to the explosion and some plainly on the ground.

The Basilisks Venom
Rank - C
By spitting onto an object be it a sword, kunai or senbon, well any item of that sort, and after applying chakra to their saliva, the user has now just poisoned said object, this poison is strong enough to paralyze the target at hand for roughly 3 minutes. [Three Posts]

Movement of the Snake
Rank - A
By once again performing the Snake seal the user is able to then make their body as flexible and agile as a Snake, making dodging, and attack from unconventional angles a walk in the park. Of course some attacks can't be dodge. But this jutsu does allow the user to stretch their body parts at about 5 meters. [Stay active for the entire fight once activated]

User Image

[IMG]http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab140/ryandelisle3/Hebigan.png[/IMG]

Hebigan Members:

(Open)

The Stages Abilities
Description: This Doujutsu has three stages. With each stage there are different abilities.

●Stage One - Heat Vision: Once this stage is achieved and activated, the user can see all heat patterns. But on such an sensitive and intense level of the users choosing even hiding underground can not cover you heat, that's right these eyes see through cold objects straight through to warm/hot objects. So it is possible to even see through walls, buildings and even heavy shield jutsu. Initially this means if the shinobi is good enough they cannot be caught off guard, unless they are cleverly blindsided from another direction. But then again to successfully pull that off the opponent would have to be able to hide their body heat which is practically impossible anyway, unless you figure out the hidden weakness. [Weakness is pretty obvious.]

●Stage Two - Reflex Reaction Vision: Just like a true snake, whose reaction time is extremely fast this version of the eye acts somewhat like the Sharingan except obviously it doesn't trace the movements of the target merely allows the user to react almost perfectly, but only if the Shinobi has the speed to back it up, say a Chuunin speed level was used against a shinobi with Genin speed they would be able to react for the simple matter that this eye allows them to react to one rank higher than them, unless of course their speed is higher, that then increases their reaction time, so the faster a shinobi is the greater their reaction time.

●Stage Three - Petrifaction: Like many snakes of legend such as Basilisk, these eyes have the capabilities to "Petrify" a target, well not a target, but a Jutsu, that's right any on coming jutsu can me stopped in its tracks and actually canceled and poofed just by looking at them, the major draw back to this is that for each jutsu stopped it requires an A Ranked amount of jutsu for B Rank plus Jutsu, yes Even for an S-Ranked Jutsu, and a B Ranked amount chakra for C Ranked jutsu and below.

Downlow Otaku

Distinct Winner

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:01 am
User ImageUser Image

thanks man but can you send those to shin saying it was incomplete when you made it in Hv I have no power in this guild for crew or VC spots since ppl from both HV and SY dont want me to hold any in this guild

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:02 am
It was complete when it was in HV, and was the moment I submitted it to HV, apparently who ever took it form HV, failed to copy all of it.

And I'll send it too shin later.  

Downlow Otaku

Distinct Winner

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:04 am
User ImageUser Image

ok then lol well gtg now work soon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:41 am
Tonight is the night we become great!
The Stars will show us the way!

I3ambi... THERE IS ONLY ONE! IT'S DREW! xD

Tonight is the night we become Great!

The Stars are what gave us away!  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:45 am
[/plots]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:33 am
Hey Mana.  

Downlow Otaku

Distinct Winner

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:07 am
Tonight is the night we become great!
The Stars will show us the way!

How's it hangin', man? Wasn't expecting to see you here. xD

Plotting, Misu?

Tonight is the night we become Great!

The Stars are what gave us away!  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games