Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4911 4912 4913 4914 4915 4916 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:54 pm

That's a shame. I really hate to see Kat down like this. It may be good to dig some info from Will. I don't see why he wouldn't be able to help. Once her drink was almost done she gets up to refill. I can understand missing him. I was the same way with Lanc-ack! User Image She tries to cover her slip by rummaging through the bottles and throwing a smile on her face. So! You want me to top ya off Psy? User Image
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:03 pm

*Raises an eyebrow at Liada and pushes her Martini glass over to her slowly* User Image Lanc……………? *continues to stare.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:08 pm

gonk Leko-chan~ crying
*faceplants into Leko's bosom* crying
It was horrible crying
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:11 pm

Liada sighs a bit seeing that she slipped and couldn't get out of it. Taking Psy's glass she makes up a peach martini with a hint of raspberry. Turning and handing her back her glass she moved around the bar to sit next to her new partner. Lancer....Lancer Bordeaux. In the time when I was under Queen Mabb's service. He was in the beginning an acquaintance...a fellow of the court....who then turned into my lover.....and the love of my life. She took a long drag of her drink after her confession.

Liada Trovaras

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:16 pm

User Image User Image
*pets his hair*
Oh now there there, it's alright.
Now you have your face in a pair of breast so
it's all better now right?

*yawns*
And you've been staying with a succubus
while all the while keeping an angelic being in sleeping bliss
See nothing to be sad about User Image

*hugs him tightly*
*holds his chin up*
Hmm?
Now Nurse Leko needs her beauty sleep.
Are you going to be a good Draa and help her sleep User Image
She can help you with those dreams you know twisted

*snickers lowly*
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:17 pm

*Raises both eyebrows in surprise.* Ooooooooh. Sounds juicy. User Image What happened? I bet he was a stud muffin. wink *Sips her Martini and waits for Liada to continue.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:34 pm

Liada gave a half chuckle. Unsure of really where to begin. She had blocked out those memories for so long that it almost seemed like a dream to her. Well he was definitely a looker. Just about half a head shorter than me, but well built between lean and athletic. Hair as dark as a raven's feather. Eyes a dangerous violet that stabbed into the very core of your sole. And a complexion that was as pale as the moon. He was such a flatterer and Casanova of court it made me sick to be around him. Of course a lot of things annoyed me at court, being as I had one of the many nicknames of Arctic Fox, and was the Queen's bodyguard. I had no emotions what so ever then. Besides when in the world of Fae emotions were always dangerous and would either make you a victim of politics/revenge/or just dead so it was easier for me to have none then. The first time we met was in my 300th year of being in service and it was under the full harvest moon of Beltane. The bon fires had burned high and vibrant as all of court was in their best festive moods of food, wine, and lust.....She took a moment to sip her drink. Her tail wagging idly back and forth as she recalled the times.
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:37 pm

By "help" do you mean... make them less... uh.... well... I mean.... you know... *cough* sweatdrop

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:38 pm

*Sips her Martini as she listens, puts it down and clasps her hands together interlacing her fingers and holding them up to her chin as she listens. Eyes dreamily fixed on Liada.* User Image
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:41 pm

*Barges in unexpectedly holding is groin*

Anyone know of a bathroom around here? crying

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:45 pm

User Image *Points to the far side of the room*
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:58 pm

Was about to continue when the man in black burst in and looked like he was doing an interesting dance. Its in the back over that way hun. Gesturing in the directions of the restroom doors, then turned back to Psy to continue her story.

As usual I was keeping watch outside the Queens hut during her...celebrations when he happened to stumble out of a different hut nearby. Drunk with life and wine and he tried to make merry with me. Well..lets just say he didn't make the best first impression on me. User Image The second time we met he was sober and when he realized who I was he was surprised I didn't shank him there and on the spot. Over time he kept pestering me and aggravatingly flirting with me trying to get a ******** smile out of me. As the centuries went on we slowly started to build a mutual friendship to where I didn't want to take both his heads half as much as I used to. Somehow that frilly b*****d eventually taught me how to feel, like I used to with my family. I really don't remember much about how we went from that...to ending up in his bed. I know I was in grief then, I think it was when he caught me in the middle of my old nightmares one night and he wouldn't leave me. Then even more so I somehow ended up falling in love with him...and at the time...I thought he loved me too. Her ears fell flat on her head and she stared blankly at her drink, playing the images back in her head like a movie reel. Then it was discovered that he was an assassin for the Goblin court. He was hired to penetrate through the Queens Guard and eventually to Mabb herself. One of my watchers had discovered it and almost lost his life getting Mabb the information. She then summoned me and questioned my loyalty since she knew how close he and I were.

I know she knew I had no part in his plan but she had to play the un-passionate Queen in order not to show weakness to the court. I was mad with rage at the betrayal and challenged him to a duel before all the eyes of the courtroom to see. He fought very well since he knew every single of my moves and I his in turn. Eventually...eventually he let me win. Sometimes...I can still feel the beat of his heart on my hands along with the warmth of his blood as I slid my sword through his chest. I took his head and put it on the tallest pike of the Queens towers as a message to all who I was and what would happened should they dare. A part of me died long ago then. But I made sure never to lose the precious gift he gave me in our time. The gift who made me who I am today.
User Image

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:09 pm

sad *Almost bursts into tears at hearing the sad ending to this love story. crying She finds a bar napkin and dabs at her eyes doing her best to try and keep it together. She stands and says as little as possible to Liada so she doesn't lose it right there. As she knows that her husband is the one who did the same for her and restored the feeling part of her once again.* I'm so sorry for your loss. sweatdrop sad *She stands abruptly.* I have to get some sleep Liada. Thank you for sharing that with me and goodnight. *She leaves as quickly as she can and heads downstairs to her Chambers.* crying
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:16 pm

Its alright hun. Don't worry too much about me. Its been far too long since it happened and Lancer would yell at me for drowning in my sorrows for too long. She finished her drink and went back behind the bar getting Leko's moonshine from under the counter. After telling that story she was gonna need something stronger. She waved to Psy as she made her way swiftly to bed. Good night hun. It was good to get it off my chest a little. Sleep tight.

Liada Trovaras

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:30 pm

*Steps just inside the doors at MW, letting her eyes adjust a bit before heading over to the bar. She notes a patron sitting quietly at the bar and nods to her in passing. Opening the door to the fridge, she pulls out a bottle of water, then closes the door. After sitting on a bar stool, she crosses one leg over the other, then scans the room looking for her friend. Opening the bottled water, she takes a long swig, then turns to the other patron.* Have you seen Psyzapp around?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4911 4912 4913 4914 4915 4916 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games