Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4904 4905 4906 4907 4908 4909 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:42 pm

(( rofl Probably planned on drowning so Nurse Leko could give Draa mouth-to-mouth!))
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:46 pm

*yells from the bedroom will stripping sheets*
Well at least you have enough strength
to still have comments full of sarcasm and insulting tone.
I was worried about you for about half a second there

*snickers*
*wonders why she's doing things the hard way* User Image
*starts moving thing in portal fashion and summoning way*
*bed remade*
*walks back in the bath room as the water stops*
*opens the back on the toilet and pulls out a bottle of jack hidden in there*
Do not judge me User Image
*unscrew the cap and guzzles a bit down*
So! scrub time? User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Abe no Mizuki rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 6, 6, 5 Total: 25 (5-30)

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:47 pm

(( Naughty~ ;3 ))

*surfaces after sliding all the way to the bottom*
Oh, huh... inspection thingy? Bad time to drop in then.
*picked up traces of conversations; looks at self and notes healing is complete*
Well, I'd best be off then before they come here... or see me... or whatever. I'd hate for this place to get in trouble cuz o' me. ^^;
*launches self into the air & vanishes in a rainbowy spray of water; tiny pearls patter onto the tiles in the wake of departure*
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:48 pm

Hauk looks around keeping close to the inspector. Nonchalantly stretching and bending over pretending to pic something up when Mr. Johnston was looking at him, continuing to fluster him as he...inspected. User Image

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:52 pm

She glanced down at the time and looked over at Liada.

"I hate to say this, but I need to go. I didn't realize how late it's gotten already! I'll see myself out and I'll talk to ya'll tomorrow! 3nodding " She waved to the group and made her way out of the club and back into the bar. She saw Ryzan sitting at the bar alone.

"Hey Ryzan, everyone's in the club next door, checking it out with the building inspector. You should go see it, it's incredible! Talk to you later! biggrin "

She waved to him and made her way back downstairs to her quarters. Justin's game had just ended and after she locked up, they made their way to her bedroom to go to bed.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:54 pm

*Watches the inspector and Huak. She grins at Hauk, User Image impressed he's doing such a good job. She heard him as she passed him and if this place passes inspection with flying colors, she would certainly ensure Hauk is well rewarded. User Image *

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:54 pm

katana68
(( rofl Probably planned on drowning so Nurse Leko could give Draa mouth-to-mouth!))
{{Hey, worked for Ryzan and Tes, didn't it? wink pft... not like Ryzan drowned himself on purpose rolleyes Never know. He might have. ninja }}

*eyes Leko oddly when she pulls some liquor out the back of the toilet, but averts his eyes and pretends he didn't see anything when she glares at him* sweatdrop
Yeah, I think I'm about ready for a nice, thorough, soapy rub down twisted
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:00 pm

*looks up when he hears footsteps, only really having time to say farewell to katana before she leaves*
Plynn kyon~

*he glances over at the doorway to the addition and snuffs out the clove he had lit not too long ago, putting it back in his cigarette case*
Terini'nestg~ I did not think it would be completed so soon.

*finishes up his brandy and stands, leaving the glass on the edge of the counter before wandering into the club and taking in the scenery*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Anira waved to Kat farewell as she continues to takes notes. Then goes to speak with Mr. Johnston to compare each others notes.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:02 pm

*returns the bottle to its hiding place* User Image
*walks over and sits on the edge of the tub*
I'll be gentle User Image
*snickers*
*Kakkosen sneaks in*
No! Bad grunny! Your bath is tomorrow!
*lowers her ears and sulks out*
*summons the bar of soap*
*grabs Draa's arm and starts to wash him up*
*whistles a tune while she washes him* Whistles Tune

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:14 pm

Liada patted Hauk on the back as a silent thank you for his efforts. Then when she noticed the inspector calling out to her she moves over to hear what he has to say. Well Mr. Johnston how does everything look?

Well, after a careful look around. I see that everything is up to code, everything is detailed to perfection and not a screw out of place. I have seen that all the fire escapes have been properly labeled as well as all other necessities have been put into place. My only concern is that the sheer size of this place might still be a little over packed with the body count unless you have a way to keep track of the flow of foot traffic...While the inspector was going down the list of ups and downs Hauk walks up behind him silently and looms over the man. Making sure that his lower regions are only centimeters away from Mr.Johnstons back end which the poor man realizes this as he accidentally backs into him and flushes lobster red. User Image redface Bu-bububububut ooooverall the place has received a pass! You can open up whenever you like! Here is my stamp of approval and I wish you the best of luck! Its was wonderful to see you again Mrs. Dougherty but I must be getting off to my dear Emily now. Have a pleasant evening!! User Image The portly man all but rolled down the stairs of the club and as quickly as he could out the door.

Liada then rolled into the laughter falling into one of the seats of the booth behind her and clutching at her sides. HAHAHAHA! Oooh gods Psy do you know how to read them!! Huzzah to you Hauk! You are my hero!
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:16 pm

*actually feels a bit relieved that Kakkosen won't be joining him. That would just make things... weird. o_O;; He grins widely as Leko gets to work on washing him, wondering just how she's going to handle some of his more... sensitive areas ninja Although, something about the ominous tune she starts whistling seems rather unnerving* sweatdrop

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:22 pm

*Can't help but snicker as she watches Mr. Johnston leave.* Well, wouldn't it be a shame if Emily were to find out about her dear husband. User Image We should have no future problems regarding inspections. User Image *She saunters over to Hauk and takes him by the arm.* And YOU were magnificent, big guy. wink Come with me. *She pulls Hauk back to the main bar saying "hi" to Ryzan on the way. User Image She makes Huak sit at the bar and she disappears into her office. She opens the safe, retrieves some cash, secures it once again and returns to Hauk placing a wad of cash on the bar for him.* I ALWAYS reward a stellar effort. wink
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:24 pm

Anira barely smiles as she pats Hauk on the back. Well met indeed. I would not have imagined that Mr. Johnston would as you all say "Swings for the other team" but it did work out to our benefit. She follows everyone back to the bar and goes to sit next to Ryzan. Good evening dear. How are you tonight?

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:25 pm

*picks up on his thought*
twisted is that really all that's on your mind Draa...
tsktsk you're not worried about your health at all are you now?

*pauses and lifts an eyebrow at him*
Besides how do you THINK I'd wash such an area?
*snickers*
*stretches*
But you know it's getting to my bed time love.
So you want me to pat you dry and carry to you bed?

*has a crooked smile cross her face*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4904 4905 4906 4907 4908 4909 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games