Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4901 4902 4903 4904 4905 4906 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:28 pm

Shin: I actually think it does, man. The crew is always working on developing things in a interesting manner, so Catherine was just one of many roads they could have taken. xD
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:37 pm

-roll roll roll-

How ya doing, Mana?

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:38 pm

[ Mana: } Right, but it doesn't necessarily have to do with it being the Persona dev team. It's just... one of many niche game dev teams. =/
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:41 pm

Shin: True enough. I referred to it, simply because they're the only developer team I know that's bothered with such intricate plots, involving what it could possibly mean to be human.

Astra: I'm doing okay, I guess. Wracking my brain over how to pick these damn techniques for the evaluation, and the problems that come inherent with having learned several passive skills, or even the fact that my monk being the monk about occupied technique slots. All in all, it's driving me bonkers. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:43 pm

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Shin: Ah. I can see where you're coming from on there. One level made me rage quit and I didn't come back to it for a week... The plot was so damn good, I couldn't help it~
I know there's a few endings yet, but it'll be a while before I come back for that. xD

That's what Atlus does. They feed on your tears. Your rage sustains them.

They're a company of Sith.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:47 pm

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Astra: I'm doing okay, I guess. Wracking my brain over how to pick these damn techniques for the evaluation, and the problems that come inherent with having learned several passive skills, or even the fact that my monk being the monk about occupied technique slots. All in all, it's driving me bonkers. xD

That would be a pain in the butt xD That was the issue I was having with some of mine...

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:51 pm

Donut: Yeah... But I love Atlus nevertheless. xD

Astra: It's problematic... Then I'm fuming because I can't find some of the techniques Rinneh's learned, to check out their details. xD
How am I supposed to plan for what's likely if I don't know what it is!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:51 pm

But MegaTen games... Oh, whatever. u . u

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:55 pm

Shin: Just a personal opinion of mine, man. Most of the Megami Tensei games do just the same, but of all involved, I believe the current Persona team excels. n.n;
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:56 pm

Mana- neh....I tried doing that...then I got bored. So I just wing it now. If someone attacks, I rely on them to know what the ferp they are doing ^A^

Shinny- ??? Neh?

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:57 pm

[ Mana: } Y-yeah...

[ Licky: } Iunno. I should be getting to bed soon. :s
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:58 pm

Astra: It's just how I do things... My big thing is I've just never heard of the damned attacks. xD
Apparently, Rinneh doesn't bother to set up a separate section for the custom techniques she develops, and that's what throws me for a loop. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Astra: It's problematic... Then I'm fuming because I can't find some of the techniques Rinneh's learned, to check out their details. xD

Cheater. What happened to your skills? XD Some of my techs were granted through awards for missions. So you wont find their detail other than looking them up. I think one got it's name changed too. I never went back to check. Then there are my customs. >:] It is going to take you forever to look through every single one. What happened to all of that talk? Afraid now? Is that why you are looking up my techs? XD

[edit] I haven't gotten to setting up a separate thread. Didn't know it was needed.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:10 pm

digital m u f f i n s
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Cheater. What happened to your skills? XD Some of my techs were granted through awards for missions. So you wont find their detail other than looking them up. I think one got it's name changed too. I never went back to check. Then there are my customs. >:] It is going to take you forever to look through every single one. What happened to all of that talk? Afraid now? Is that why you are looking up my techs? XD

[edit] I haven't gotten to setting up a separate thread. Didn't know it was needed.

Bah. I was just looking at what you knew. My skills are bad a**, but frankly, I know very little of Jae, as the only thought I've given Konoha was whether or not I was going to burn it down once or twice. xD
So I had to see what you at least knew. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:11 pm

Of course it's needed, it's in the rules for creating custom jutsu! D:
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4901 4902 4903 4904 4905 4906 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games