Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:44 pm
Santa. wink He enabled me to give you your present early. -giggles and leans up kissing him- Merry Christmas, Karrie. -she takes his scarf and coat and hangs them up, then leads him through the house to the kitchen, talking all the way- Tonight we have a very festive English holiday meal planned...with a bit of help from the French in the way of appetizers: brie, crackers, and french bread. For our main course, we have roasted cornish hen with potates and red onions, sautéed brussel sprouts with bacon, garlic butter, and shallots, roasted chestnut stuffing, and brown gravy. -they arrive at the dining room and the table is all set with the spread of dishes there as well. She beams up at him and then blushes slightly redface -  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:38 am
:: wakes up pretty late in the morning (or maybe afternoon in some places sweatdrop ) and slides out of bed groggily, shuffling over to the bathroom to freshen up as usual. After a few minutes, she suddenly bursts forth from the bathroom, hands and face still wet from brushing her teeth without toweling off ::
It's opening presents time! xd

:: actually gets startled a bit by Miro's sudden outburst :: sweatdrop

:: skips over to the front door and flings it open, starting to take a step outside ::

Aren't you going to change first? :: tilts his head curiously ::

ninja It's Frostfell tradition to stay in your jammies for the duration of the day ninja :: just made that up ::
Although, Miro supposes maybe she should at least put some shoes on sweatdrop

:: wanders back to the bedroom and looks around. It seems like it would be weird to wear actual shoes with her jammies sweatdrop Luckily, she happens across a pair of grunny slippers in the closet. Judging from the size, they're probably Draa's.... either that or dame has much larger feet than her neutral Slipping them on, she comes back out into the living room and grabs Vassnta's hand ::
Presents time blaugh

:: heads down the street toward the bar, having to walk carefully so the slippers don't fall off :: sweatdrop

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:35 pm
*She had picked out a very large white tree this year…something striking and contemporary and she adorned it entirely with white, silver and light blue decorations, including light blue ribbon, white doves, white poinsettias and various hand blown sliver ornaments all lit up with those new bright blue LED lights. User Image A few of her favorite ornaments this year consist of an over sized diamond ring with a light blue ribbon tied to it and an assortment of light blue designer shoe ornaments. User Image

William sat on the sofa sipping his scotch watching his wife meticulously trim the tree to perfection. Psy is very particular about the Christmas tree and when she needed help with putting some of the ornaments on the upper portion of the tree she was unable to reach, she was right by his side directing which branch to hang what on and in what way. He couldn't help tease her seeing as she took this whole "tree decor" thing to the most serious and extreme levels by purposefully placing things in the wrong place and refusing to move them until he received a kiss in exchange. User Image At first, this about made Psy crazy stressed considering HER Christmas tree has ALWAYS been perfection typically leaving guests and those that have seen it astounded at the sight. Eventually though, she caught on and learned to immediately kiss him while giving him an ornament so he would place it where she wanted right away. stare

This Christmas morning, Psy woke up even before the sunrise. Kyle had the gifts from the estate and MW shipped up to New York for her. She looks over to her husband who is sound asleep and she slips quietly out of bed grabbing a robe and putting on some slippers. ninja She sneaks out of the bedroom and makes a pot of coffee. While she pours herself a cup, she is startled when she feels her hair being moved User Image but grins as she pours cream in her coffee while her husband nibbles on her neck. User Image She pours him a cup of coffee as well and they adjourn to the living room where she turns on the fireplace with the remote. William sips his coffee as he watches Psy open her gifts from her family, all the MW Ladies, Ryzan, TES, Miro and a host of other admirers she has. She oooo's and aaaaaahhhh's over everything. User Image Trying to be so proper and careful at first, but in the end getting too impatient to wait excitedly tearing open gifts and squealing. blaugh It's rare he sees her like this and he grins at her reactions and look on her face through the whole process. lol

Lastly, she finds a couple of things from William. heart She picks up the boxes and sits right next to him looking at him waiting for him to give her the official "go ahead." emotion_kirakira He chuckles at the look on her face and without her saying anything, he simply states…* Go ahead. lol *She smiles gleefully xd and opens the first to find a lovely new corset for her, specifically tailored to take her current "condition" into account. wink The next one is a beautiful white fur ensemble which her eyes widen when she feels the quality and softness of the set. eek heart He's definitely got taste and she kisses him intensely after properly saying "thank you" to him. heart She puts on the fur stole and then goes to retrieve the gifts she's picked out for him. heart

She hands him 2 boxes each adorned with exquisite gift wrap and bow. She sits right by him snuggled up close and waits for him to open his presents.* User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:20 am
*He gives her a crooked, almost child-like grin as he takes the packages from her. Right away he notices a huge weight difference between the two eek with one being much heavier than the other. He looks at her with a raised eyebrow, then sets down the lightweight gift to unwrap the other first.

Finding a locked case, he sees that he cannot access its contents. She starts to giggle as he searches through the torn wrapping papers, looking for something he may have missed. gonk Reaching into her robe pocket, she pulls out and hands to him a set of keys. Another crooked grin crosses his face as he takes them from her and unlocks the case. Inside he finds a brand new, shiny gold hand gun.* Oh wow! eek I've heard about these but never had opportunity to see one! This is awesome! Thank you! emotion_awesome *He leans over and gives her a kiss, then excitedly turns his attention back to "The Golden Silencer", first making sure the clip is removed and the chamber empty before he examines his new tool of the trade any further. cool

After several moments of looking over his new toy, he puts it back in its case and locks it securely before setting it down and pockets the keys before retrieving his other gift. He shakes the lightweight gift a bit and hears a muffled rattling of sorts. Giving her a curious look, he rips off the paper and opens the box to find another "toy" of a different nature. He reads the hang tag on the large harness/leash combo, then smirks at his wife.* Heh, heh. It appears that this is not intended for use on the dogs. Though it does look like I might need to find something that'll temporarily put me "in the doghouse", so to speak, huh? wink *With another crooked grin, he winks at her as he playfully elbows her. She giggles and tries to get up from the couch, but he pulls her back down onto his lap and wraps his arms around her.* And where do you think you're going? *She presses up against him and gives him a sultry kiss while managing to wriggle off from his lap during the process.* To go find my riding crop, of course. emotion_dowant *They both laugh, and she dashes towards the bedroom. He gets up, grabs the harness and her new corset, then takes off after her.* wink  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:12 am
A distant planet...

*a small primitive village is being pillaged by a big tough heavily armored man...*

*Rei appears in front of him and presses a vital point on his forehead, then walks away, vanishing as he starts to swell up and explodes in a gory display of meat and blood flying all over the place*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:06 pm
*since his talk with Psyzapp, at seemingly random times, he'll get flashes of memories. He doesn't understand much about them or what's going on in them, but it gives him a strange feeling to think about it. It's similar to the feeling he got when his ear was touched. Miro seemed to get nervous around him when he did think about the memories, though. She had mentioned how his eyes would change colors and thought that seemed rather foreboding.... at which point she had to try to explain to him what "foreboding" meant.

He didn't understand why his eyes would change color or why that might indicate something bad, but at least for the sake of not making Miro uneasy, he tried to avoid such thoughts as well as he could while she was around.

However, that became impossible when she came out of the bedroom earlier dressed in some of Draa's clothes. For reasons unknown, he felt compelled to stare at her*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:24 pm
:: too busy lugging a basket of dirty clothes to notice him staring at first. When she comes out of the laundry room after starting a load, it's painfully obvious with how he's leaning over the back of the couch. sweatdrop What's more unsettling is the fact that his eyes are steadily maintaining that pale red color rather than it just being a brief flash ::

Why are you looking at me like that? gonk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:32 pm
*tilts his head slightly, eyes slowly wandering up and down her figure. Like when Psyzapp showed him the images on her phone, seeing Miro in those clothes gives him a new rush of memories, though some of these ones are much clearer and the woman in them is very obvious*

Did you reproduce with Draa? neutral

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:42 pm
EEEHH!? eek gonk
:: blushes profusely, wondering where this question is coming from all suddenly :: redface gonk
R... Reproduce..? sweatdrop Reproduce what? sweatdrop ninja

:: thinks that surely he can't mean what she initially thought he meant :: sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:50 pm
*brow furrows slightly. He's more used to her having to explain things to him rather than the other way around*
Reproduce... as in, make babies. ^_^ That Psyzapp woman taught me some about it the other night. She said it's one of the reasons having a p***s is important 3nodding

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:01 pm
sweatdrop redface redface sweatdrop
M.. Miro supposes that could be seen as important sweatdrop It does keep the population going and all sweatdrop

:: didn't realize he'd already had "the talk" with the dark mistress lady person :: gonk

Um... :: starts inching toward the bedroom, feeling rather awkward with Vassnta's staring being combined with this particular subject ::
M-Maybe Miro should change into something different, like the pink haired lady's clothes sweatdrop These are a little too big for Miro anyway sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:16 pm
*frowns a little and gets off the couch to approach her*
But I... I think I really like you in those clothes. ^_^

*gives her a sweet, boyish smile for a moment, which quickly falters when she steps away from him as he gets closer*
You didn't answer my question...

I've been getting memories of reproducing since learning about it, and in a number of those, I'm certain it's you that's in them. So that would mean that you reproduced with Draa, right?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:30 pm
:: almost feels cornered with how close he's getting and it's tempting to just make a mad dash for the bedroom and lock herself in while she has the chance :: gonk

I... um... well... no... sweatdrop Miro was never with Draa like that sweatdrop

:: inches more toward the bedroom :: gonk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:10 pm
*tilts his head in confusion*
I don't understand. If you did not reproduce with Draa, why do I remember it? Have we reproduced somehow while I wasn't aware? neutral

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:39 pm
Wha...!? gonk No-no-no-no, of course not gonk

It's.... um... could we not talk about it? sweatdrop

:: keeps inching away, but stops and sighs when she sees the disappointed look on Vassnta's face ::

... remember how Ryzan explained to you about Draa... how he was a clone of Tes? Well.. Draa has his own memories, but he also has a lot of Tes' memories.
:: looks off to the side and blushes ::
You're probably remembering when... when um.... when Tes and I... when we... uh... "reproduced" redface redface redface

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games